Tank/Dozer/Zee/Link/Zee´s Mother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
can anybody explain the relationship of these characters to each other?(i mean more than that, dozer, tank and zee are siblings).

and whats about apoc? does anyone know more about him than there were shown in the movies?

Evil Dead
What more is there to know?

Dozer , Tank , and Zee (I'm guessing that's their sister, I don't recall her name in the movie) are all siblings........children of Zion born in the free world. Zee married Link. Dozer died in The Matrix........Tank died sometime in the six months between The Matrix and Reloaded........Link took the job as opperator aboard the Nebachanezzur out of loyalty to his two dead brothers-in-law. I believe that's all the info. that has been given to us.

Apac........um.......he was a crew member of the Nebachanezzur who died in the first movie.......he had the smallest role in the movie (I believe Switch had more lines than him)........um, he had the same haircut as John Travolta in Pulp Fiction.........his character was there simply to die.......kind of like the sixth guy taken on an away team on Star Trek, the guy you've never seen before.........you know he's not coming back.

neo_dragon
here's to all the yeoman johnsons and ensign rickey's kirk got killed laughing out loud

Crash_Overload
What do you mean he died in the Matrix? Sypher killed him with the Handhelp pulse ray gun.

Kes
I think Evil means The Matrix as in the 1st movie.

Evil Dead
The Matrix................the ****ing movie...............as in made by Warner Bros. for $75 million dollars.........later followed up by two sequels titled, "Reloaded" and "Revolutions" respectively....all star Larry Fishburn, Keanu Reeves, and Carrie Anne Moss.............that's what I mean........thought you had atleast heard of it since you are posting in this forum, my bad.

Also.........the word/name is Cypher.........

Kes
Easy Crash just misunderstood you,thats all.

Evil Dead
yeah.......I know........but this kids already getting on my nerves with his posts.........might aswell point out his perception shortcomings in the most dramatic way possible while I have the chance to do so wink..........

I mean, it's pretty damn clear I was speaking of the movie wasn't it.....Dozer died in The Matrix, Tank died sometime during the six months between The Matrix and Reloaded............pretty easy to understand........I even used "The Matrix" when referring to the timeline of Tank's death, I mean........come on.

Kes
big grin Yeh. Maybe Crash's tired and read it wrong.smile

Crash_Overload
laughing out loud

Crash_Overload
Sorry about the posts. just my MSN is down, and i am looking for something else to well um "chat" about. And i love the matrix. I know I have been posting A LOT but hey, I did not know there was sooo much stuf to talk about. and it is hard to live in Canada's smallest city without anything to do for more then 5 hours. Sorry for anydiscomfurt I have brought you, you don't know me yet so don't judge me, judge Krazz roll eyes (sarcastic) . LoL Sorry krazz if you are still out their.

Kes
Its ok Crash. Post as much as you want smile

Krazz
Hey lets all go and judge Krazz...

Krazz
Oh and by the way about my other post, I am not crazy ok, read all of the post and you will see, I do still believe we live in a matrix, though not like the movie matrix (I actualyl never ever said a matrix move type of matrix) You know, a matrix is just a simulation landscape. What I am saying is that I believe we are living or "Existing" in a world which is not real, yet I did not say we can download kung fu into our brain, I did not say there are agents, I did not even say I escaped it, but judging by a film, people said things which I did not imply, and then everyone subsequently took the thought that I had said we live in THE matrix, when I simply stated we live in A matrix. The thing is, I find the similarities between computer simulation and the way we live and the place we live in to be amazingly similar.

Dexx
Well, then...you shouldn't have used the word 'matrix' in the first place without expecting this sort of confusion.
And if your, let's say excentric opinions don't relate to 'THE matrix', then i don't see what are they doing in this thread, or this section for that matter...
Now, back on topic

Crash_Overload
I think the thread is dead by now. All this happened 2 months ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.