Here Is The X-men Poll!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snazzypants
DO THIS POLL PLEASE!!!

Kes
Storms the best! Her powers are so cool! And she has (in the cartoons atleast) this atittude, its so cool!smile

MaverickIce
Hmmmm.......... You DIDN"T PUT NIGHTCRAWLER, GAMBIT, OR ARCHANGEL!!!! (But you had Magneto..)

snazzypants
sorry about that... i was bound to forget some...

MaverickIce
Its alright with me but I'd be careful there are some SERIOUS fans of Nightcrawler.... (Phoenix, lilanime32,NightcrawlerFan,Nightcrawler, etc..)
Am I scaring u yet.... People will probaly kick my ass for not mentioning them.....

Phoenix
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVENT INCLUDED NIGHTCRAWLER!!!!!

Senor_Pessoba
Tsk tsk

MaverickIce
See what I mean...

Darth Vicious
Seriously Snazzy u missed a lot of characters including NightCrawler and u mispelled a couple like gene-Jean, DR.X-Proffesor X and to answer the poll the most powrfull are Professor X, Magneto and Jean in that order!

MaverickIce
Hmmm... Do u consider Magneto's Thought-Proof helmet...

snazzypants
my friend told me it was spelt like that but i thought it was jean, not gene...

snazzypants
oh and by the way i could only fit in 10 options anyway so that was bound to happen there are so many!

Meli
Rouge rules! She's the best!

chica16
CYCLOPS IS A WIMP

lilanime32
No Nightcrawler??? Where's my Blueberry Muffin??? He's the best...closely followed by Gambit.

But I have to say, if I could be someone for a day, it would definitely be Storm. Her powers are much stronger than most people realize.

lilanime32
I agree, Cyclops was always a pretty boy.

Kes
yeh theres this episode of the x-men, the cartoons, she goes crazy and they cant stop her and the prof says she is to powerful! Dont know if it happen in the comics too?!That she as too always be in control of her emotions and stuff!
They could show that in the movie, i mean not going crazy but getting a little mad and kinda showing her destructive power. big grin

Kes
Cyclops powers kinda make him that way. cos he cant control them so the lack of control in is powers seems to be compansated by the control he desmostrats in everything else!messed
But I like him too!stick out tongue

redfunk89
Jean Grey rocks the hizzzouse
her powers are so awesome in the second one

relaksj
And what about Onslaught, apocalypse, stryfe, legion, x-man????Either one of these could destroy your whole poll selection without a single breath!!!!! doctor

buffymitch
My favorite in your poll is Storm but my real favorites are Mystique and Collossus

masterofmatrix
my favourates are nightcrawler, storm, iceman, pyro, jean and mystyque

Rave
Storm

chica16
who could think jean is cool she's stupid!!!!

chica16
GAMBIT BABY

Mitsubishi
Lol...Pyro and MAgneto aren't X-Men..and I've never heard of Dr. X or Gene...and Morph..is the best mutant ever. Especially in eXiles.

snazzypants
nah it has to be wolverine

verauko
Rogue is the best. I was mad that she showed so little part of her great powers. I wanna see her when she's fighting! More Rogue!!!!

snazzypants
yeah but wolverine can never die cos he is too damn hot and also has those amazing healing powers!

BOPRecruit 16
rogue has the ability to absorb and borrow powers/memories of other. her only downfall is that she can't have skin contact with those she loves.

X-WOMen
Now don't talk about Cyke that way. laughing out loud He just needs a bigger part.

roguegirl15
UMMM... Rogue! sHE CAN SUCK YOUR POWERS! stick out tongue

roguegirl15
yES MOOORE ROGUE PLEASE! big grin

Fuel
i would say magnetos the best but he has a major flaw no one is concidering... that helmet is his down fall. if rogue could get close enough to him to use her power on him thenshe could use his metal controling powers while he is in his weak state and crush his head with his own helmet. now that would suck!

Fuel
"So thats what an invisible barrier looks like" - Time Bandits

Britrogue
Rogue all the way!!!!

wannabe
I hope i understand this thread right...it's the GREATEST, not the most powerful or the most popular, huh?!

I'd say Prof. X, Cyce (though i can't stand him) and Storm are the greatest. Those three are paragons of what it means to be an X-men/women.

My most treasured x-men are Nightcrawler,Emma and Storm.

BENITO
Originally posted by chica16
CYCLOPS IS A WIMP Isn't he
The Dudes all hype
Come on all he does is boss, Hump, Complain and "Train"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.