The Off-Topic topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
Just talk about anything, nothing is off topic here!!

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Raz
About time!

Ratcat
Well, you were clearly having an anti-offtopic moment, quite rightly so, therefore I thought it was fitting.

Raz
Why on earth are we on-topic???

Getting back off-topic....did anyone see X1 do X2??
Replace X1 with a noun and X2 with a verb!

Ratcat
I really want to say RC is the noun and Dim is the verb cos I know she'll kill me for it and I just wanna make trouble......laughing out loud

Raz
Unfortunately Dim is a noun, so the sentence would be invalid.
Although your intention has been duly noted!

Somebody go fetch Mrs RC, quickly....RC is acting like that again! laughing out loud

Ratcat
Clearly you missed todays exciting installment of my life on the forum then...

Raz
Why? Did she visit today?

Ratcat
No, read Mistakes, mistakes if you want the lowdown.

Raz
I'm sorry to hear it, RC.
We'll say no more...

Ratcat
So, back to being off topic then. Hmmm, this is harder than it looks.

*Suddenly has new found respect for queeq and Gundy*

Raz
Nice sabre.....but slightly to large?

Xizor
Did you get jealous of King Jedi?smile

Ratcat
It's 19K and will probably be smaller once I'm done with it. Besides, it's only 6 pixels taller than Dims and only 50 pixels wider...

Dim
I don't know..somehow I don't feel that big laughing out loud

JediOasis
"Don't ya hate pants?"

Ratcat
Oh, they have the uses.

queeq
The Sith have returned and in greater number. Congrats and welcome to the Dark Side RC. I am very proud of you. THis will be a day long remembered, it has seen the end of RC's goodness and will soon see the end of Raz. evil face

Gundark
(Gundark wanders in with queeq's drycleaning) Here you go, master, your new black robes are ready. Hmmm...the off-topic topic. My dream come true !!!!

BTW, totally cool sig, RC. smokin'

JediOasis
"Disco Stu likes disco music,"-Disco Stu

Gundark
Did anybody watch (on the USA network) Attila the Hun ?

Raz
No....don't have US TV....

Whose going to win the Best Pic Oscar? CT,HD?

queeq
Gladiator.

And there already was an off-topic topic: the ANBMB.

Ratcat
I hate to disagree but the ANBMB is a topic about the goings on at an exclusive Star Wars drinking establishment.

Tsk, there's always one...

Gundark
I find watching busy ant hills in the summertime fascinating. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I once had a denim jacket with the words Go Commando plastered across the back...

JediOasis
I went to Wal-Mart last night around 1am with some friends, man it was great. We found a 12-pack of Mountain Lightning for $1.88

Ratcat
What's Mountain Lightening?

finti
Canned vomit.

queeq
Twelve.

Ratcat
Look, I was there and I saw it all. OK?

Darth Daft
HA HA HA HA!!!! MINERS!!! All running along happily as they roll seaweed in their teeth. I guess Uncle Billy really could do his rounds as a fisherman while riding a go-kart full of mittens. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
I would say "MUGGED OFF!" but then you wouldn't know what I was talking about, so I shall just stick with the marbles.

Ratcat
OK, so may this wasn't the smartest idea I ever had. I said of topic, not mindless mumble

JediOasis
Mountain Lightning is a cheap rip-off of Mountain Dew, it tastes good, considering its so cheap. Anyhoo, I was just outside playing basketball, I shot 100 free throws and made 74.

Dim
Explain guys and Mountain Dew to me...

finti
Mountain Dew is 7UP rip off, guys are just guys.
74 out of 100 is no good at least that was what a dude named ehhh Michael Jordan or something whispered in my ear.
He wore cool Puma gear thoughsmile

Ratcat
Mountain Dew isn't a 7Up rip off, they are NOTHING alike at all.

queeq
I just walked outside and saw the sun was not out today. Guess the sparrow won't fly back today, unless my mail comes in on time.

Ratcat
Yes it may, but only if you use toothpicks...

finti
They are both green arent they?

Raz
My cat said its first word today....."meow". The only weird thing is that I don't have a cat!

Ratcat
All the clouds are pink and fluffy.

queeq
Madness reigns wherever Sanity is out for lunch.

Gundark
And to achieve a good tasty batch of madness, mix equal parts of chaos and mayhem. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hey! That was MY recipe!!!!

Raz
Or does Sanity rule, while Madness is out for lunch???

This topic is nauseatingly weird!

Gundark
Ahem, I did not start this topic. Mayhem much prefers to jump in the middle of a thread to stir things up than to start from scratch. laughing out loud

Ratcat
That's almosgt an admission of nothing original to say. laughing out loud

JediOasis
March Madness, its coming.......

Gundark
Madness as in general madness in here or are you referring to basketball?

finti
Basketball should be played in the nude!

queeq
Thongs are out this season.

Gundy is right though, usually we disrupt topics. And here there is nothing to disrupt. A true domain of evil it is. laughing out loud

JediOasis
The basketball March Madness of course. My UK Wildcats are finally starting to play good and a Final Four appearance is to be expected.

Gundark
I thought you were referring to basketball, JO, but I just wasn't sure. smile

A domain of evil, eh queeq ? mmmmm...I love it here. laughing out loud

Ratcat
See! You just had to get used to the complete free abandonment of the place....

Gundark
Now it sounds like a 2 month vacation on a nude beach. laughing out loud

Ratcat
*RC sits back to wait and see if Gundy's gonna get neeked* laughing out loud wink

Gundark
I'm from the good old USA, remember ? You over there are supposed to be the ones with no inhibitions. laughing out loud

finti
During my stay in Arkansas Scandinavians was ranked as nationalities with the lowest moral on earth. This was used in a sermon by the preacher at The Assembly of God church.
Watch your daugthers around them because they have nudie beaches over there.smile
What a laugh it only got us more attantion by the girls when their preacher warned them against us.smile smile smile smile

queeq
It's too cold to go swimming naked in Norway. laughing out loud

JediOasis
Oasis is touring North America this summer with the Black Crowes. Man, thats going to be a great show. Oh and I shot another 100 free throws yesterday, I made 83. My goal is 90.

queeq
Free throws? Of what?

finti
you dont have to swim just because you ar on a beach. And cold water would not be a bad idea at a nudie beachlaughing out loud

Gundark
Free throws as in basketball, queeq.

Congrats, JO, I'm impressed. smile smile

And finti, cold water would be an extremely BAD idea at a nude beach. You know, shrinkage and all. laughing out loud laughing out loud

finti
well some of us need it to shrink smile so others wont get a complex .laughing out loud

queeq
While the seal sings in my backyard, I think it's time to feed my bicycle again.

Gundark
I'm going to have to leave now. There's not enough room in here for all of us and finti's ego. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
But you can't shrink, Gundy. Only melt. laughing out loud

finti
ego, she said ego hu hu hu hu cool.
"why do birds sing......"
*finti kicks the jukebox, and it plays Millie Vanilli aaaahhhrrrgggggg!!! kicks the jukebox repeatadly, ah Dreadlock Holliday with 10cc, nice.

Gundark
Thou is standing on the thinest of ice, queeq-darling laughing out loud

queeq
"Thou ART", Gundy-dear, "Thou ART". laughing out loud

Gundark
Just remember, queeq, death means lying in the ground with dirt on your face and holding your breath forever. laughing out loud

queeq
Already happening on another post, Gundy. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yeah, but now you have a tommy blaster....

Gundark
which can be used against him in a court of law if he decides not to remain silent. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well that ain't ever gonna happen is it.

Gundark
oh I don't know about that....(Gundark whips out large roll of duck tape) evil face

Ratcat
OMG, Gundys going on a taping spree!!!!!

queeq
Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff

finti
I`m just to smooth for duck tape.smile

queeq
Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff Hmphf Hmpf hmpfffff hmpffffff mfpf mfffffff

Dim
*pulls out a big knife at and grabs queeq*

queeq
*panics*

HMPFFFFFFFF HFMPFFFFFF HHMMMFPPFPFPPFPPPF HFMFFFFMFMFMMFPF HFMMMMFMFFFFMFMF MFFP HMFPFFFFF HMPFFFFFFFF HFMPFFFFFF HHMMMFPPFPFPPFPPPF HFMFFFFMFMFMMFPF HFMMMMFMFFFFMFMF MFFP HMFPFFFFF HMPFFFFFFFF HFMPFFFFFF HHMMMFPPFPFPPFPPPF HFMFFFFMFMFMMFPF HFMMMMFMFFFFMFMF MFFP HMFPFFFFF HMPFFFFFFFF HFMPFFFFFF HHMMMFPPFPFPPFPPPF HFMFFFFMFMFMMFPF HFMMMMFMFFFFMFMF MFFP HMFPFFFFF HMPFFFFFFFF HFMPFFFFFF HHMMMFPPFPFPPFPPPF HFMFFFFMFMFMMFPF HFMMMMFMFFFFMFMF MFFP HMFPFFFFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JediOasis
Dang, made 79 last night. Oh well, the UK Wildcats jumped all the way from #22 last week to #13 this week. All I have to say is thank god for Tayshaun Prince.

queeq
You only do one set of 100 a night, one time a week?

JediOasis
I always shoot at least 100, just to judge about what my percentage would be. I shoot whenever I have time and the weather is permitting, its been cold lately.

Gundark
Well at least you won't have to shave for awhile, queeq. Looks like that duct tape pulled most of the hair on your face right out by the roots. Here, try this cooling alcoholic after shave. laughing out loud

queeq
Okay, thanks, Gundy how nice of you... smile

*puts after shave on*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

GUNDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Gundark
OOPS...sorry, queeq. Here, put this nice hot towel on your face to soothe you skin. smile

queeq
*in excruciating pain*

Thanks.

*puts hot towel on his face*

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUUUU-UUUUU-DYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gundark
Oh queeq, don't be such a baby. I'm digging in my skeleton closet for my first aid book, just a minute. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
While you're in there, let Starsky and Hutch out. I think they've been in there long enough. laughing out loud

Gundark
I can't believe I admitted that. I'll be taking that one to my grave. sick sick

queeq
Too late. I just saw them slipping away around the corner. laughing out loud

Dim
Don't feel so bad Gunny..I bet queeq wanted to be Starbuck laughing out loud

Ratcat
Huh? He wanted to make coffee? laughing out loud

queeq
Capuccino's. laughing out loud

Actually, I wanted to be Luke. wink

finti
I want to be a king, maby I shal challange our Monarch and kick him off the trone. King Finti sovereign of the norse.
Hmmm I can go for that. A king Sith kind of remind me of someone else.....who?

queeq
Queen Elisabeth? laughing out loud

finti
no, try another. And get it right this time or I go down to Holland and pull the plug in your dijks.evil face laughing out loud

queeq
Ooooh, I'm so scared. This thread's dead anyway.

Twilight is upon this thread and soon night must fall.

Raz
Closing Topic....

If you want to do more off topic stuff then check out queeqs thread.

Zebedee
smile

Mišt
Originally posted by Zebedee
smile

Nice bump there hero thumb up

Zebedee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.