Music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
What do you think would be good lotr music? as already mentioned in another thread, i feel evanescence ballads would be WONDERFUL....

what about you?

Izz
But, there already is good LOTR music!

Phoenix
work with me here!! what COULD be good lotr music, i know there is great stuff already, what abt stuff that would be great ALONGSIDE what is already in existence?

glorfindel
hi how about The teddy bears picnic, music for the forest of lorein scences?
or the ent,s
rolling on floor laughing
smokin'

glorfindel
or how about the HI HO song from snow white and the severn dwarfs for the mines of moria smokin'

glorfindel
or even "the lunatics have taken over the asylum" by madness
for minas tirith or ortharac smokin'

Dark_Queen
i was thinking just some more music composed by howard shore(since the FOTR music was great!!). but i guess u mean other kinds of music

Seraph

mah
Agree with Seraph, I think a symphony orchestra is the only suitable soundtrack for the films.

Phoenix
yeh, but seriously, listen to Evanescence's ballads - My Immortal is so beutiful and sad at the same time, violins galore for you mah!

Seraph
i know. i love evanescence myself. but it wouldnt be cool to the movie. you know, songs in a movie are oftne to show how cool the charcters are.. but the lotr-character have a completly different coolness than the "new" heroes (Matrix-people, Bond, charlies angels, spiderman) you know?

glorfindel
Originally posted by Seraph
i know. i love evanescence myself. but it wouldnt be cool to the movie. you know, songs in a movie are oftne to show how cool the charcters are.. but the lotr-character have a completly different coolness than the "new" heroes (Matrix-people, Bond, charlies angels, spiderman) you know? smokin'

chica16
how bout some 50 cent ? lol

Phoenix
arrgh! *covers ears with teacosy for protection*

Matt
Balled Music!!! Thats What I Fink!

chica16
lol i was j/k about 50 cent... i really like hte music they have it fits perfect

undomiel
I think the music that they have for LOTR is perfect
I think any other music would ruin it

turin
ya, they couldnt have matched music any better in my opinion. imagine if they would have tried something like in "A Knights Tale" with the rock'n roll. that would have sucked!!! I just wished they would have used Enya a little more. cant waite for Return of the King Sndtrk.

Captain REX
I can't think of anything. Imperial March for Sauron? big grin

Julie
the music was nice...but I still like SW music better

Arwen Undomiell
I thinh that this music of LOTR is very good yes yes . I can't imagine another music at LOTR wink

Arwen Undomiell
I think that this music of LOTR is very good yes yes . I can't imagine another music at LOTR wink

Nefertite
Composers got awards for their job eek!
La la la la la.....

Arwen Undomiell
Yeh. Jackson choosed and put that music in it' places

Seraph
jackson????!!!! The music is composed and put by Howard shore ( hes the Master) (....toowink)

mina.harker
i agree with all those people who said that the music is perfect and ne other music would spoil it. cuz it wud. howard shore is a genius

Seraph
mina.harker is right. SHORE IS A GENIUS!!!!!

Lady Ellie
yep, you are so right. I think Howard Shore's music is so magical and I can't imagine Lotr without Howard Shore's music. thumb up

Seraph
i agree.

undomiel
I agree too

Nefertite
The music is perfect. And you know that better than perfect can not be!

Seraph
right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.