The Drew Carry Show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Hey i know this isnt a movie but i just thought this is one of the funniest shows on. Are they still making new episodes or are they done? Im pretty sure they are all re-runs though. Thanks a lot

BackFire349
yeah its good.

Raz
Yeah Drew Carrey is pretty funny. Not sure whether it's finished though.

LilySatine
I love that show! Unfortunately, they don't air the new episodes where I live, so I've been watching re-runs. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex
It was good 3 years ago.

finti
Drew is cool

Crash_Overload
Drew: I love her, but shes just too fast.
Aswalt: MAybe shes normal but your just slow.

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! But on CTV we are like 1 season behind.

Tex
I actually caught today's episode, Drew in a threesome...sortawink

Crash_Overload
O. You mean he, Aswalt and Lewis all meet the same girl and they all make the same move on her in the Worsaw on diffrent days? yeah that was funny. But personnally I think they should make more "Drug Co." episoides. God, that place is funny. And creepy.

Tex
What happened to that burnett chick?
She's been replaced with some blonde?

finti
cool show

Crash_Overload
brunette? Kate?

Tex
Yeah.

JKozzy
Drew Carey and Whose Line is it Anyway were the best shows on TV... why did they pull them!?

vvvrulz
Drew Carey Show rocks !!

kayleigh104
omg that show sucks! sad

HermioneWeasley
I love both, wliiaw, and dcs please do not diss either one, why are you on the page if you dont like them?

HermioneWeasley
DREW CARRY FOREVER!

SlipknoT
Holy shit, this is an old ass thread

master sifadius
If you people are so interested in The Drew Carey show here is a link to a site were you can download show clips: http://www.drews-crew.com/layouts/01/home.html

Darth_Big_Boy
Anyone heard about possible DVD releases?

master sifadius
I dont think there is going to be any time soon.

Hikon
Can someone find me the pic from the drew carry show of the catipiller humping the french fry?

I am having problems finding it for a point I want to make. Any help would be great thank you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.