Matrix vs StarWars vs Pamela Anderson vs Football

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
beer This is where u 'fans' of this crap meet together.

Senor_Pessoba
huh?

Gundark
Ah, but we love our crap ! Hardly a level comparison there, Alias.

I do enjoy american football and I like the Matrix movies. Pamela Anderson doesn't do for me sexually as I don't possess a lesbian slant, although she certainly is eye-catching ! I'm here for the SW 'crap'.

BackFire349
star wars of course.

Augeybana
Matrix but Star Wars isn't far behind But Pamela Anderson is sexy 7 years ago now she's been used too much with druged up crappy rock stars.

Captain REX
I'll go for everything. big grin

AliasNeo15
hey, who said crap was stupid. I like this crap too. It's just I hear everyone call this kinda stuff "crap", except for Pamela Anderson. She is in the vacinity of "hot crap"! thumb up

LindsIsTightK
The Matrix wins everything. End of story. ~

Corran
Do you mean Football, or that American Football thing where use your hands like Rugby rather than your feet?

Senor_Pessoba
there is a lot better looking women then Pam..so ill go with The Matrix

AliasNeo15
Im talking about regular football with Favre and Faulk and thos people.

Captain REX
I already said everything, so I'll keep repeating myself...

LindsIsTightK
My vote is still for The Matrix. I would really like to have Pamela Anderson's boobs though, even though they are fake, they are a lot bigger then mine.~

Captain REX
Now I'm confused...are you a guy or gal? I could understand that coming from a girl, but a guy wanting boobs is just plain weird... blink

Senor_Pessoba
hah..its a girl

Captain REX
Phew...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.