The Matrix Online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega
http://thematrixonline.warnerbros.com/

What do you all make of this??

AliasNeo15
hmm, curious. :I

AliasNeo15
ok, dude. thats pretty bad and now im going to get it on PC in 2004.

EnderWiggen
damn, now I have to play a video game to get closure on the matrix world. and not even then, my psychiatrist will be pissed. he thinks that I will get better when this whole thing is over. and i am kinda angry that they would tell us about the matrix existing after the movies before i see them. talk about spoilers

princess leia
that doesnt necessarily mean that the matrix will still exist in the movies.

princess leia
oh hang on...picks up where revolutions left off...it does sort of, doesnt it.

AliasNeo15
This is a swift way to give away the ending. Maybe when they destroy the Matrix, they see that the Real World is a whole other world of control. Its hard to explain right now. messed
We will know in November. Geez, such a long time and I cant wait!smile

neo-generate
that is possible. personally i think that the 'real world' is another matrix. therefor its a matrix within a matrix. warped isnt it?

AliasNeo15
The Wachowski's are going to hav to giv us something special in Revolutions or people will never forgive them.
As for me, I'll be havin somethin to wet my whistle beer

princess leia
neo genereate, there is a whole thread for that smile

Ginerninja
This game makes me wonder whether the wachowski's will end the matrix story with revolution, or whether they will leave things unanswered to be discovered in The Matrix Online....anyone know the date this will be coming out and what it actually is? its got me baffled, is it some online community thing or something like everquest?

Crappybob
Even if all the machines were distroyed they couldn't shut down the matrix the next day. All the people hooked to it would die. They would have to slowly wake people up one at a time. They would have enough food or anything for everyone at first. They may just let them live in the matrix until they get things worked out. But this video game makes it look like they fail in the third film. Kind of cool

princess leia
i think the matrix onnline is software you buy that you need to go online. like msn, you can download it for free, but its sorta like instead of downloading you ahve to buy. well, thats my understanding anyway.

zoomonkey
that pisses me off. now i have to wait till 2004 to figure this stupid matrix out! on top of that you have to pay a subscription fee to play online.
my guess is that zion repelles the attack but the war isn't over. you have to play the stupid online game and pay them more money to get scraps of the story.

stupid punks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.