Mistakes, mistakes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Mercenary
ok,ok I know what you're all thinking," JM, you said you coudln't type anymore", well, I'm too damn stressed to give you the details, EJ should have told the council what happened, and that's all that matters.

Dim
Okie doke....*looks around for EJ*

Xizor
Merc, was it Monday or Tuesday nights "Simpson's" that had the Jiminny jillikers episode?

Jedi Mercenary
it was the radioactive ma

theEviljedi
Oh crap...I forgot Merc...sad sorry.

queeq
Oh yeah, I e-mailed you about that Merc, but you gave me such weird answers that I left it at that.

queeq abides

Jedi Mercenary
(This message was left blank)

Jedi Mercenary
what?? you're completeley off subject queeq

Ratcat
So EJ, what happened to delivering Mercs message.

If you're happy yo send it to me Merc at [email protected] I'll deliver it to the JC for you.

Jedi Mercenary
well, it's not like EJ failed to deliver the message, he can still do it

Ratcat
OK, but the offer is there.

theEviljedi
I was busy talking to my g/f and just forgot...sorry guys.

Ratcat
Ooooo, EJ's in love. laughing out loud

Well, it's the right time of year for it. Good on ya!

queeq
Off topic is my new job descripting. It's official now. The mods gave me a new rep: Chaos. Now I have to live up to it. laughing out loud

theEviljedi
laughing out loud Well thanks, RC. She's not officially my g/f but I'm working on it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
Well, take a break from working on her and post Mercs thing....

*RC dieing of curiosity..*

queeq
Working on her? Come one EJ, I'm pretty sure you get a normal job. laughing out loud

theEviljedi
He just said that the doctors made a mistake really.

queeq
So I was not off topic. What was the mistake?

Ratcat
Love is a curious animal EJ, can make you do things you'd never normally dream of. But then again, that's half the fun.

Hark at Grand Uncle RC..

theEviljedi
Yeah I know...I said some pretty sappy stuff that I never would normally say....and I regret it...well sort of.

Ratcat
Hey, I good at sappy stuff. Nothing wrong with being a great, big softy when the timing is right.

theEviljedi
Could you give me some pointers? laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, give us all some pointers.

Ratcat
But queeq, why would you want them?

queeq
To teach my sons.

Ratcat
Ah, worried the old progeny won't cut it with your old hacks huh?

queeq
I never had any. I guess I'm lucky to have a wife at all.

Ratcat
Don't even get me started on that one.......

Just remind me never to get married again.

queeq
Oops. Troubles in paradise?

Ratcat
Dunno, paradise is a long way away and a long time ago.

queeq
Oooooooooooookay. Sounds like the old saying "Home Sweet Home" does not really seem to apply anymore.

Ratcat
Nah, just that home is somewhere else.

queeq
Tell me when you find it. Or fix it.

Ratcat
Huh? Tell you, I doubt that.

I think a future as a nomad is my lot in life...

queeq
A nomad? That's sounds depressing. How does your wife feel about that? Or will she join you?

Ratcat
Well I doubt that. One word: Seperation.

queeq
Oh... that IS depressing. No more chance of fixing it?

Ratcat
OK, I wasn't gonna air my dirty laundrey in public, but as you ask.

After three years of "trying to fix it" it has becopme apparent that it isn't gonna happen. A discussion was had 6 months ago, and affirmed during Christmas.

We have learnt that expensive holidays, money and babies do not a happy marriage make if both parties have such different outlooks on life as to be in direct contention with each other. Things are proceeding amicably and by April/May time it will be formalised. Don't get me wrong, we're still good friends but that's what it is, and has been for the best part of 4 years.

As I am not the greatest for timing, other events have also intervened but they are VERY seperate to what is happening between my wife and I. In fact, they didn't materialise in my eyes until after the situation with my marraige was well and truly out there.

Now you all know, so feel free to judge me!!!

queeq
Why would we judge you. Looks like you tried. I just find it sad when people break up, especially when kids are involved. But I'm pretty sure you feel the same way.

Ratcat
Yeah, well it ain't the greatest of situations but what's to do.

Word to the wise, having a baby does NOT fix a marriage.... But it doesn't stop you loving that baby with all you heart.

queeq
Of course not, but I already knew that babies don't fix marriages. The married people do... but not always obviously.

finti
I would never judge another person about the homefront. That would to me be invading of privacy.

Ratcat
Yeah, what did someone once say?

It was the best of times, it was the worst of time...

Every cloud has a silver lining.

queeq
After rain comes sunshine.

Ratcat
Thanks, brings a little optimism in here.

Dim
Hmmmm..okay..now that we all feel better..back on topic laughing out loud
*watches flowers pop up*

EJ still hasn't said what's going on with Merc.

Ratcat
No, but Merc did...

The doctors made a mistake.

Hence the subject title, and I think we're on topic if the subject is mistakes, don't you?

queeq
I still don't know. I asked him twice via e-mail, but I got such strange answers back. So what was the mistake?

Ratcat
I think basically whatever they saw wan't what they thought or something.

To be honest, I'm inclined just to let it go and welcome Merc back into the fold and get on with being a forum.

queeq
He's always been welcome in my book. I am just a little concerned if he's allright. And even that's not very clear.

Ratcat
Well, I agree.

uh oh, queeq and RC agree, this must be bad!!!

I don't know exactly what the deal was, I'm just glad he is now abole to return to our little gang of miscrients....

queeq
So do I.

And for us agreeing, it just shows your journey to the Dark Side is complete. evil face

Ratcat
You better believe it.

queeq
*demonic laughter*
Now add Panic to your name and take your place at my side.

Hey, where's the sig, it seems to be gone.

Gundark
Ahem, pardon me for stumbling onto this topic for the first time, I was busy posting off topic other places. stick out tongue

First of all, Merc, I hope the mistake your doc made was to your advantage and you are all a-okay now. smile

RC, my sincerest regrets and hope you both find happiness apart and in continued friendship. I would never judge you nor your wife as I would never judge anyone's relationship. Its your business and no one else's, but you always know you can come here for a smile and a good laugh (usually at queeq's expense)smile

queeq
Go ahead. Feel free to abuse me... if that makes you feel better. laughing out loud

Ratcat
queeq, I would never dream of abusing you old chap. I'll leave that the the ladies, they are much more skilled at it than I could ever be.

Gundark
Hey, finti, here's another one I could sing to queeq, "I will always be king of pain..." laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
OK, who let the Rock chick in? laughing out loud

queeq
Chaos did. She's good, isn't she? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yeah, but in a situation like this I always think that Life is a Lemon and I want my money back...smile

queeq
Sorry, we don't do that here. Should have read the small print. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I'm just too good to you, I set em up, you knock em out...

queeq
You make it sound like scoring is easy. I have all the eyes of the forum looking at me and your set-ups are not always great. But I ALWAYS score. *cheering crowd*

Ratcat
Yeah, but at least you pick up on them. So just can't see the woods for the trees.

queeq
Lately have a problem understanding what you're trying to say.

Ratcat
*Throws himself at queeqs feet*

OK!, I can't take it any longer, YOU are MY Master.......

queeq
There, there. It's allright, you'll get your badge soon, my young apprentice.

Gundark
Hey, RC, I'VE got the seat to the right of the throne..you can have that little footstool with the doughnut at queeq's feet. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
OH can I, oh goody....

*THINKS: They'll never guess my cunning deception.*

Gundark
(Gundark reaches out with the force...) queeq, you better examine the true nature of your new apprentice. laughing out loud

Ratcat
*Clears Mind and thinks:*

queeq is great
queeq is the master
queeq is my lord
I pledge my allegence to queeq
Gundark is gonna get it in a minute.

queeq
RC is what his sig says: worse. Of course he's out to betray us, Gundy. What did you think? But don't worry, you're strong enough to beat him up. laughing out loud

Gundark
(Gundark sweeps open one side of her robe to reveal several spike-studded spatulas dangling from the inside) evil face

Ratcat
Focus, always focus and clarity. Then the darkside you will overcome.

Gundark
What darkside ? These are meat tenderizers, silly. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hey, they'll still hurt.....

Gundark
But I need these for any hope of serving an edible rancor. Or gungan. laughing out loud

queeq
Or Dewback.

Ratcat
Nah, Dewbacks better is a stew than a roast.

Gundark
ooooo, I agree. Good sized dewback, at least a 3 day stew. laughing out loud

queeq
That takes too long, better deep fry me a Mynock then.

Gundark
Do you want that with or without the eyeballs ? laughing out loud

queeq
Hmmmmm, what do you recommend?

Dim
Their eyeballs are full of jelly..for what it's worth.

Gundark
Ick. sick Thanks, Dimmy...I think I'm gonna need one of queeq's barf bags. laughing out loud

queeq
Here, it's only half full. laughing out loud

I'll have it with the eyes please. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Extra scales on mine please.

queeq
Crispy scales...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Ratcat
With extra eye slime please

Gundark
sick sick sick

Ratcat
And if you have any of those Ronto toe nail clippings, they'd be great too.

Gundark
They're gross when they're little boys and they're gross when they (don't) grow up. laughing out loud

Ratcat
stick out tongue Who you callin' gross? You cooked this stuff!!!

queeq
Well, in fact we were ordering it RC. Obviously she refuses to cook it up.

And Gundy, I never said I grew up. laughing out loud

Dim
Hmmm..my stomach is doing flip flops now..:/

queeq
Have a lifesaver. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Wow! They must be some flip flops.....

queeq
Twilight is upon this thread and soon night must fall.

Dim
Kaboom! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.