Obie Trice,real name, no gimmeks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ObieTrice 26
I know y'all might have heard of Obie Trice, but has any1 other than me actualy heard an original song by him

Tex
I've never heard of him.

chico23
Last I heard during his acceptance speech at the award show on MTV Eminen said he was finishing work on obie's album.

LindsIsTightK
I've just heard him do some songs with Eminem, nothing by himself that I can remember.~

ObieTrice 26
yup, Obie Trice is making an album.He actualy made a song called "Adrenaline Rush" on the "8 Mile" sondtrack.

Dexx
my only refference to him.........his name appears at the beggining of 'without me'..that's it..never heard of him somewhere else

Captain REX
I wouldn't know...

LindsIsTightK
Who sings number 5 on the 8 mile soundtrack? Is that him? I'm not sure if it is or not. I have the cd, but I don't know who sings what tracks......~

ObieTrice 26
#5 is 50 cent, Obie Trice sings #3

LindsIsTightK
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I remember now, I <3 that song, hella tight.~

ObieTrice 26
He sed the F-word about every 3 seconds.The first words he sed were"Get the f*ck out of here motherf*cker".It was funny.

LindsIsTightK
So are you a major fan of people like Eminem and Obie Trice and 50 cent?~

Captain REX
I could have figured that out by now...

ObieTrice 26
yes I am, and no1 asked u Rex

Captain REX
sad

ObieTrice 26
lol that looks funny

Captain REX
*runs off crying*

LindsIsTightK
I c I c, I love Eminem, but I'm 50/50 on Obie Trice & 50 cent. I like some of their stuff but not all of it.

ObieTrice 26
I'm a big fan of Shady 2, although it makes me wonder y he was hanging around with Marilyn Manson for that while.That guy is demonic

LindsIsTightK
Marilyn Manson really scares me. no expression

ObieTrice 26
he scares me 2, that's y I hate him

Captain REX
Same here. messed

ObieTrice 26
In the music video for "Hell Song" by Sum41, theres a manson doll that has ****.It's funny and scary at the same time.

LindsIsTightK
Marilyn Manson is just scary, there is no getting around that. I can see why Eminem made a reference to him in his song though. Manson does get blamed for all the weird shit kids do.~

ObieTrice 26
Marilyn Manson apeared at an Eminem concert in Barcalona.It was funny cuz he was practicaly wearing a bussines suit when everyone else was wearing normal cloths.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.