Wut would u do if...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
Happy Dance Happy Dance Wut would u do if someone told u that u had one month to live and they gave u 1 billion dollars? Happy Dance Happy Dance

Senor_Pessoba
Say WAAAAAHOOO!!! and buy many things, every Dvd ive ever wanted, a really big T.V, the best Dvd player, a really great car, Id probably buy a house, and pay hot girls money to live with me, and then buy many more things as well to keep me entertained thoughout my last living month

AliasNeo15
Thats about wut I was going to say, and some smokin' and beer
That would be koo. It would be that fastest month of my life though.

Senor_Pessoba
yes it would...but it would also be the best

BackFire349
id buy stuff, and then enjoy them, then id give my family a few million, and give the rest to the needy

LindsIsTightK
I would get a bunch of weed and alcohol and find a hot guy and have sex every day of the month. Atleast I would die happy that way. angel ~

Senor_Pessoba
wow..

AliasNeo15
ya, wow. Id do the same with a girl, 4 times a day for a month. big grin
At the same time, doing smokin'

Senor_Pessoba
hell yeah man..thats where its at...id just rotate between the four or five girls I have living with me..they would all be brunettes..damn that would be nice

LindsIsTightK
Well I was just being honest erm And with only a month to live, you've got to get your priorities straight, and I mean, hey those are mine. Besides, what's wrong with a girl wanting to get some every now and then anyways???~

AliasNeo15
Well ya, everyday sounds good, or 4 times a day thumb up

Senor_Pessoba
theres nothing at all wrong with that...it just seems odd to hear a girl say that..well at least where I live.......its good though big grin

LindsIsTightK
Well I'm not like most girls, I think girls like that are boring. I don't necessarily agree with sleeping around, I just think that when a person needs to get some, they need to get some. End of story.

AliasNeo15
haha, ya, I hear that all the time in Cali. big grin

LindsIsTightK
So you live in Cali huh AliasNeo??? Been wondering bout that..........

AliasNeo15
um, yes. Im proud to be a Californian, a Southern Californian smilesmilesmilesmile

LindsIsTightK
I think California is kinda ugly in some parts, but still a lot nicer then western Washington. Atleast you Californians get to see the sun every once in awhile.~

AliasNeo15
ya, every day. every day smile

LindsIsTightK
oh yeah, gfjdigjsdlgksj JUST RUB IT IN, JUST RUB IT IN!!! All I ever see are clouds. kgl;sdgkslghk SO GAY

Senor_Pessoba
gay? clouds arent gay...during the sunset they are great...or sometimes they just look really good..i dont know..guess im crazy

AliasNeo15
Um wut are u guys talking about by the way? confused

AliasNeo15
OH, NM, just got up, im kinda slow. LOL. laughing out loud

LindsIsTightK
Yes well we are all a little bit slow sometimes. ~ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
I would do three things on there. Everything except for the "Useless Junk" option.

AliasNeo15
hmm, well its been 4 months and im not dead yet. i didnt do my things though. dangitnonononono
i like how u were talking 4 months ago, though LINDSISTIGHT:LOL:

Sir R DeNiro
I would get a Glock 17 with a silencer. A sh-it load of ammunition, and go a eradicate the streets of Sydney of drug dealing scum. As DeNiro said in Taxi Driver " One day a real rain will come and wash the scum off the streets" I would also pay quite a few visits to the polly waffle. I'd take a loaded weapon, but not my Glock 17.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.