Revolutions *Spoiler*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
One of the three main characters (Neo, Morpheus, Trinity) will die and will be gone for good!
Got this from an un disclosed source, no lie.

princess leia
dont care if morpheus dies.
i *DODODODODODO* care if neo or trinity die. as i have said many times befre.

SpikeSpiegel
If morpheus dies then that could prove the oracle correct as she said that he would sacrifice himself for neo which has already happened...or has it the oracle could have been talking about something else like the third film, and if he dies that will mean that all of the main characters will have died once.

princess leia
that would be a good idea. but im kinda sick of the ressurection thing. so maybe, leave morpheus dead. im not to fond of him, actually.

Ginerninja
I think it will be Neo who perishes...Many think that What the oracle predicted about Neo having his life in one hand, and Morpheus's in another has already happened...But i dont feel it has. I think Morpheus will be under threat from something and Neo has another choice whether to save him or do something else....And remembers what the Oracle said to him in The Matrix 1, anyone agree with this?

Seraph
i agree with SpikeSpiegel.

AliasNeo15
Maybe when Morpheus dies, he'll be exploded and Neo will try to put the pieces back together or something laughing out loud

Dexx
neither of them sounds plausible...but if i have to choose..i's say morpheus

The Omega

SpikeSpiegel
Did it actually say one of the three main characters or was it just one of the main character? If it was just one of the main characters it could be Smith...

Wauzer
I say, let everybody die including the machines but not Neo and Trinity. Then Trinity and Neo can start a whole new world,they might even rename Earh as "TRINEO" and all their babies would have super human powers like their dad and it would be one cool world with kids flying about like in DragonBall Z or GT turbo!! evil face
laughing out loud evil face laughing out loud evil face laughing out loud

SpikeSpiegel
That would be a funny end to the Trilogy

alaba
i think it's better neo dies caue if any of the others do, the damned superman's gonna raise 'em up, i'm sick of the ressurecting thing.

AliasNeo15
They would have to say this trilogy was a comedy all along if it ended like that.smile

FLIPMODE
Neo's gonna die, dont you get it. They're making him like Christ in these stories.

Seraph
he is christ in this story. but he died already in the first movie!

AliasNeo15
yes, good point. If he's Christ, he wont die. thumb up

FLIPMODE
Yeah, but he has'nt sacificed himself yet. He died in part 1 to, after running away trying to save his own life. Whether or no he actually died is trivial.

But now that he's all powerful, in Revolutions the the fate of the world will be in his hands, and eventhough there will be no reason for him to die with his great powers, he will sacrficie himself which will spare the rest of the world.

THAT is more of the equivilent sacrifice that Jesus made. Not the the Death in M1 where he was just running away and got Shot.

See the Difference, so he's still gonna Die. Besides there has to be a Balance of the "Force". I really doubt Trinity will die. Maybe Morpheus, but definitly Neo.

SpikeSpiegel
Morpheus has nothing to live for anymore. The profesy (sp) was false, His ship has been destroyed, Niobe is lost somewhere, etc, etc. So he could just give up his life now.

AliasNeo15
yes, but he's like Christ's mentor. That would be like who?

Nickydirtrider
yes flipmode is exactly right,
sorry, but neo is going to die,
the matrix reflects the old testament to the new testameny in every detail, but what happens next,
christ dies,
neo dies,
but!!!
Trinity now has a piece of the one in her,
for when neo reserected trinity, just like smith, he left of piece of his programming inside of her.
Also the first quote that AliasNeo put said that they would die FOR GOOD, well morpheus hasnt died yet, so it would b his first time dying, but neo has dies and been reserected so it would now be thought of as for good.
REVOLTUIONS IS GOING TO KICK ASS

Palisade
FLIPMODE is exactly right in saying that Neo is going to die. Neo is part of the Matrix. The Zion you saw in Reloaded is nothing more than another part of the matrix. Remember the part where he stopped the machines from killing them with his mind? Also..remember when the Oracle speaks of programs changing and rewriting themselves? Think of Neo as another Oracle. He is programmed to save humanity. Neo WILL die. He will sacrifice himself (by eliminating a need for the Matrix...everyone will be saved...awakened...whatever you want to call it). So there you have it. Neo will "die". Just not in the sense that people think. The MATRIX will "die"....

princeclapton1
i think neo's gonna have 2 make another heavy choice the same way he saved both trinity and morpheus in the 1st and 2nd film.....

bonesxte
I agree with FLIPMODE

bonesxte
but...Zion is not a part of the matrix....and Neo is not a program....he is human, there is abundant evidence for this in both of the first two films

patman69za
Trinity is going to die. Here is small fact: The Architect says that Trinity is going to die and there is nothing Neo can do about it. I don't think he meant that she would die just then but in Revolutions

bonesxte
another thing...Neo was resurrected by his own doing...but Trinity was brought back to life....there is a difference

bonesxte
i disagree....she did die, and there was nothing that Neo could do to stop it, but maybe the architect could not forsee the possibility of bringing her back to life...i think that the death of which the architect spoke happened

Phoenix
morpheous and neo rock - quite happy for trinity to die...

Phoenix
tho it probably be neo...

Mithrandir
u know whats ironic that the oracle said "being the one is like being in love" and when trinity anounced that she loved him, he lived.

nickjs21
you can't base your entire theories on jesus and the bible. the w. bros pulled ideas from a ton of major religions and philosophical mumbo jumbo. i do remember them saying a couple of german guys were very influential on their stories. damn, i remember learning about some german philosopher who always talked about the power of choice last year . . . maybe his work would have a clue. *shrug*

i'm sure neo dies. it's just more dramatic. if not neo, then i can definitely see trinity making some big production and getting herself knocked off. morpheus . . . i dunno, i just don't see him dying. i see him as being more of the kind of guy who would stand there shocked while someone else dies. but hey, i'm no oracle.

CrazyShady
ok this is how its gonna go.

Neo is going 2 die and (DAMN IM GOOD) heres the reason...
Aright 4 example "The Keymaker" after he served his purpose which was 2 get Neo 2 "the source" HE DIED! He was shot by all those Smiths's. Also, the idea of a matrix within a matrix is just stupid!!! I mean come on, y would the Wachowskis fukk around like that? I mean, thats just like sayin "o Neo is a girl" or "their all mind fukking neo 4 no reason" uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh.................NO!

PS THE MATRIX FUKKIN RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AsthmaticZero
I believe that Neo will die in Revolutions. I do not believe the theory that there are two Matrix's, or different layers to one Matrix. What I believe happened is this (and I'm sure it's been said before):

When Neo entered the 'Source', part of himself was left behind, and he took part of the 'source' with him; similar to what happened with Neo and Smith. Now that Neo has part of the 'source' in his head, he is part machine. He has aquired some of the same machine qualities as the Architect has. The power to change or control aspects of the machines. When he re-enters the Real World, he still has this machine quality in his head. He is able to stop the Sentinel's from advancing because he now possesses a sort of control over machines. I do not believe it was Neo who knocked the Sentinel's out, however. While Neo was 'holding' them back, the EMP from the approaching ship (the Hammer), knocked the Sentinel's to the ground. Since Neo is also now part machine, the EMP had a similar effect on him, placing him in "some kind of coma".

Last night a saw the movie for the 3rd time and this theory is strongly supported, especially by the conversation that Smith has with Neo after the Oracle leaves. I believe that since Neo is now 'part machine', if he is to destroy the Matrix, he must also destroy himself. A noble sacrifice to save all humankind.

What do you think?

Vim
Hey all these theories sound great and all, but I have all the answers!! WHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! laughing out loud okay, not really, but it would have been great if i did! anywho, I think the whole idea behind the Matrix movies is really awesome, and was just thinking to myself the other day, how great would it be, if a video game was invented that allowed you to basically do the things like the fight between Neo and Morpheus! I'm a big martial arts fan, seeing as how I've been training in Tae Kwon Do for 10 years! so it was exciting to see all the fantasic fight scenes in the M1 and M2! And the "Burly Brawl" or "100 Agent Smith" fight was incredible to say the least! But I just thought I would introduce myself, with ridicously long message! ha ha!

nickjs21
oh, that's a pretty modest length compared to some of us.

Vim
That's true! But it seemed long while I was writing it.

Metroplex
Hmm. I dont think ,Trinity or Morpheus will die as long as Neo is there. He can just resurrect them like he did with /trinity.

wachowski
ever hear of laptop computers that you can go online without a telephone connection?

AliasNeo15
they probly cant do that in the real world

shinta
your right neo will die antherwise the trilogie won't stop

wachowski
dont worry the trilogy wont end

Freedmind_Tom
how do you know that wachowski

Crash_Overload
I know it from THE MATRIX ONLINE official website. And wachowski, this is absurbed, and I know your NOT but are you Larry Or Andy? Stupid question thought, because chances are YOU ARE NOT.

Bicnarok

Korri
this is so depressinghttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

Bicnarok
all of them can die because "THEY" are the machines, kept in check by the humans, gotta let the humans win eh??

The Omega

Socrates
that's funny but its not irony. sorry heh.

Vincent Rendar
I think Neo is gonna bite the bullet, Heh. His purpose will be finished and he will cease to exsist, when you think about it his only purpose was to free the humans.

Think of him as a program, that loops until it achieves its goal. Thats what all the 'ones' have been doing. Looping the program until one of the people who are 'the one' achieve the goal of freeing the human race. Once that is dont, the program will cease, meaning Neo will die.

The Omega

Lt.Columbo
I just saw a trailer for the Matrix Revolutions today when i went to see T3.

Kes
Was it different from the one they show at the end of Reloaded or the EtM trailer?

Sifer
As I have said before I think Neo is neither gonna live OR die. Bet that's gonna bake your noodle. If you wanna know what I am thinking, then I will tell you. wink

Socrates
Well think of it in this way, if Morpheus dies, the audience is kind of expecting it, he has fulfilled his role in the movie, so he dies it wont draw the dramatic feeling Im sure the bros will want to convey to the moviegoeers next time around. If they kill Trinity people will feel kinda peeved being as part of the theme of the movie is the big relationship her and neo develops throughout the trilogy, so it would make whatever happened before her death, kinda in vain. So they won't kill her.

Now Neo, some might expect it but b/c he's the main guy they aren't sure, so they don't know what to think, others say he should die, I personally think he will in the end. He is the savior so it's kinda does him justice in a big finale kind of way if he goes out with the bang, kinda fits the shoes of him being The ONE ya know???

Does this make sense? I've been watching Pink Floyd "live in pompeii" so it's gotten me in a joggled mind set, yeah that's my word, joggled. heh. Happy Dance

Korri
the trailor is out already? must go c a film big grin just so i can c the trailor lol!!

Blue Angel_08
its out? o, never knew

chica16
well here's what we know for sure
neo will either live...... or die
wow... that's scary stuff

chica16
i would say trinity will die simply because the least people voted for her

revolution_man
did ne one notice that in the first movie, the room where the police interrogate trinity is room 303(no doubt the 3 stands for trinity)...but the interesting part is that when neo is on the run tanks last words to get to the phone are...." end of the hallway, room 303." and then neo throws his cell. i found that interesting. maybe that is why agent smith knew where he was going...becuz he knew that was the room where trinity watched neo in the matrix.

scifigunslinger
I care about all of the characters but for some reason I think Neo will die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.