Is anyone else addicted to the KMC Forums?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LindsIsTightK
So are any of you addicted to the KMC Forums like me??? I was going to get off over an hour ago but I always want to keep making posts. Boy I sure do need to get a life.~

finti
there are plenty of members who put in a lot of time here so join the crowdbig grin

LindsIsTightK
I already have, I get along with some people, and then of course, there are others who I don't get along with so well..............*cough, cough, FINTI, cough, cough*

finti
give it some time

LindsIsTightK
well you are almost 3 years ahead of me in time, so I'm defnitely gonna be here for awhile.~

finti
good

LindsIsTightK
vdljgdsgsjkl good fjdalgjdksgjsg yeah that is just so good. My ass is gonna start to get flat from sitting so long.~

Senor_Pessoba
I dont think ive gotten up out of my chair since last week Thursday, hmm..i dont have an ass anymore

LindsIsTightK
Well I will be sure to get up before then, cause I don't have much of an ass to begin with, I'd like to keep what I've got.~

Senor_Pessoba
good idea

LindsIsTightK
I can't help to notice your location. Shitconsin- LOL, I guess that's putting it nicely~

finti
So Senor_Pessoba youre saying you have pissed your pants for the last week? wink

LindsIsTightK
Such a smart ass............

finti
indeed

LindsIsTightK
please dont say indeed anymore, its creepy and dont ask me why

Senor_Pessoba
indeed it is

finti
right

Senor_Pessoba
left

finti
wrong

Senor_Pessoba
....foiled again

finti
indeed big grin

Corran
I'm not addicted I can stop anytime I want to, I am in control of it.

Senor_Pessoba
thats what I said three hours ago........

finti
some are slow learners though

Corran
See I told you I wasn't addicted I've been gone for 20 minutes and I don't have a problem, now where are those headache pills.

Fire
Well I try to avoid this place, when I only have a few minuts of spare time cause it is addictive when I have hours of time I usualy fill them here

yerssot
I'm the answering-software, I'm here 24/7
though Raz promised that in the upgrade of august he would take me offline from time to time

Ushgarak
Gosh no, I am not addicted at all... (goes to members area to hide postcount)

finti
we have a help desk in hte taverna for addicts.

Ushgarak
Helps them become MORE addicted, yeah?

Evy_O
I'm addicted to the internet in general stick out tongue And esp. to the forums I'm a member... But no, I can control it and I have specific hours I'm online. Usually 1-2 hours a day.

yerssot
*waves hand*
You WILL get online more often

Evy_O
Even if I wanted, I can't... roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
sure you can!
run away, and get a new computer wink

Kes
Yeh I'm an internet addict but since I registered with KMC its gotten worst!messed Just check my post and my registration date and you'll see!stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Heheheh

Lara
*shakes head* this is manic!

LilySatine
I was just waiting for a thread like this to pop up. laughing out loud
I've nearly just joined last week, and already I'm spending all of my free time here. Great people I guess! big grin

Ushgarak
Neat!

Lara
........................I used to spend all my spare time here, but as you get older you find that you have so much less free time!

Ushgarak
Oh yeah, you are REALLY old...

Lara
I was implying that I was old, I was stating a fact the older you get the less time you have because you have other responsibilities to take care of.

Ushgarak
You mean wasn't the first time there, I guess.

Lara
confused that wasnt stated very well!

Ushgarak
Oh well!

Corran
Must resist urge to go onto KMC, must resist urge to go onto KMC.

Damn.

Lara
laughing out loud

yerssot
guess that hypnosis worked here wink

finti
look in the mirror yersie

Lara
*punches finti's mirror and smashes it into a thousand peices.*

yerssot
that made it fairly clear lara doesn't like mirrors apperently

finti
breaking mirrors aint healthy

Lara
neither is looking in them!

Tex
Addicted to this dump?
I dont think so!

I mean I've only been here two yearswink

yerssot
for us... really long!

LindsIsTightK
I have been on the forums all day today. My addiction is just getting worse~

ObieTrice 26
I am scared I'll start 2 ignore my real life

LindsIsTightK
I alredy have begun to ignore my real life. I like the forums, life is pretty good on here.~

finti
indeed big grinbig grin

LindsIsTightK
Finti~God I sure hope that you become avoidable because I do not want you to be my destiny~

finti
you cant chose your destiny, I am unavoidable and I an your destiny...............consider yourself lucky wink

yerssot
you're norwegian, that's the idea wink

Senor_Pessoba
haha

LindsIsTightK
obviously im addicted, i never leave this place. been here two weeks and its like my home

Ushgarak
Yayy, sexy Virgo in my home...

yerssot
must be the barwink

LindsIsTightK
could be, but I don't think so~

julibug
well, i guess i'm becoming a little addicted. i think i've spent about 3 hours or so posting, reading, posting today. i usually don't have this much time, but it is sunday and i have no money to go do anything, so here i am. no, wait, i want to be here, really. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Piano money not flowing in mightily, then? Oh well, you have more money than myself, for sure.

julibug
well, my students pay at the first of the month, and it is now, um, going on into the last week of the month, so - low funds! it's ok. this is a cool place to be hanging around!!

Ushgarak
Neat!You'll be a millionaire before you know it.

julibug
i hope you're a prophet! if you're right, i'll share the wealth with the lucky ones here at kmc!! big grin

Ushgarak
Neat!

julibug
see, that would mean that i could travel all around to take the money to each of you, and i would get to meet you all in person & see the world!! so, you all have a spare bedroom for me to stay when i arrive, right?

Ushgarak
Of course!

julibug
great! i'll start on my itinerary (sp?) tonight!

Ushgarak
Cool! UK first, I hope!

diegocala
No

julibug
of course, ush. in fact, if you want, you can join me on the rest of the journey. you must show me around england first, though.

julibug
no room? sad

Ushgarak
Naturally!

julibug
kewl! should i bring my camera?

diegocala
No, no addiction

Sorry, I am one of those that like to keep the thread topic on track. Silly me huh? confused

julibug
oh. sorry. well, just "no" kinda, well, ok, i see your point. well, if i want to meet all of you, isn't that kinda part of the whole forum, and i'm always here, so i'm addicted, ok, i'm really trying here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Please do! We can share our KMC addiction together...

julibug
ok. i'll need directions!!

Ushgarak
Go to France and head north.

julibug
hmmm, a bit vague.

Ushgarak
Try to miss Ireland. England is the larger landmass.

julibug
well, maybe we can visit ireland on our travels. if any of the forum members are located there, at least. smile

Ushgarak
Obsessed is the only one I knew... she was addicted for a while but then seemed to move on. Darn!

julibug
well, how about we recruit someone in ireland while we are there. that would count, wouldn't it?

Ushgarak
I would imagine

julibug
ok, while we're on a worldwide campaign to recruit new kmc forum addicts, let's be sure to cover egypt and italy (unless we already have representation there). just a couple more places i'd like to see. stick out tongue

yerssot
hmm, don't think there are members from that country ...

julibug
whoo hoo! then my bags are packed!

Kes
hey you should start with portugal,then work your way tru europe!stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Oooh yes, bring Kes with you up here, Juli.

julibug
all right! this will be a great adventure!!! the kmf world tour!!

Ushgarak
Fun fun fun!

Kes
cool!we could do it by car! i love to drive!

Ushgarak
You have to get to the UK at some point, Kes...

Kes
we would. we could go by boat!stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Just so long as you remembered...

Kes
ofcourse

Ushgarak
Anyone else for the KMC addicition tour?

yerssot
hey buggie stick out tongue
if you're planning on recruiting, take some one from luxembourgh, that poster can take care of our finance big grin

Ushgarak
Good thinking, yerss.

julibug
yes, great idea! of course, this whole road trip idea began with ush's prediction that i would become a millionaire from teaching piano, and i decided to share the wealth with all of you. now, you've given me a back-up plan!! wink

Ushgarak
Ahhh

yerssot
in lesser extent swiss too then?

julibug
i wanna go to switzerland!!

Kes
lol

Kes
that makes 2 of us.

Ushgarak
Hmm... lots of high places in Switzerland... I am a bit dodgy on heights. I am not THAT addicted!

julibug
i'm not fond of heights either. just close your eyes - i'll lead you around. stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Eeek!

julibug
ok, maybe i'll just take pics while i'm in switzerland & show them to you later. wink

Ushgarak
Neat

Kes
lol got to see italy too!

yerssot
ooooooooooh! and thailand for some cheap copies of DVD's and games too please smile

Kes
big grin

julibug
"one night in bangkok..." stick out tongue

Kes
Belgium to try waffles!stick out tongue

julibug
ok, i'm getting hungry! it's almost lunch time where i am. if only i could start this tour now!

Ushgarak
Heheheh...

julibug
what's so funny, ush?

Kes
well its snack time where i am so it would be cool!smile

Ushgarak
Ok, anyone willing to donate LARGE amounts of money to the KMC addiciton tour?

yerssot
why getting anyone from belgium? heared they're all dull!

Kes
stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Right, someone get an atlas and plot a route...

julibug
i've already started savings for the venture. you can all donate as you wish...

Scoundrel
There could be trouble ahead...

yerssot
0.002 cents?

Kes

yerssot
ooooh! can I have it?

Kes
no its for the tour!erm

yerssot
but I am a tour!

Kes
erm

yerssot
nevermind, stupid joke as you don't understand flemish dialect sad

julibug
well, looks like i won't make it to any of you by lunchtime. have to have another meal with you i guess.

Ushgarak
Yup!

yerssot
oh, that's ok, I always have lunch

Kes
LOL It is a long tripe (sp)!stick out tongue

julibug
yes, but it will be worth it.

Kes
Def!

yerssot
so, who's going and where?

julibug
i think it has come down to kes, ush and myself all going together to visit the rest of you. smile

Kes
yeh! Trip around Europe! Gonna need maps!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>