Ashamed Daredevil was made!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
tsk...tsk...tsk...

chico23
Haven't seen it yet, but like a true geek I will.

Senor_Pessoba
ehh..it was bad..ben affleck is poop

M0vieBuff
you are all full of crap, daredevil was frickin awesome!

Senor_Pessoba
it wasnt better than X2, or even Spiderman, and im sure Hulk will be better too

Darth Vicious
While i couldnt careless for Ben Affleck the movie itself was pretty good, sure it was no X-Men or Spidey but it was good!

chica16
i can't wait for hulk tomorrow

chica16
blah

green33
smokin' the film was hot Jennifer Garner is fit as blood...

greeny33
the film was brilliant, if not the best film i have ever seen big 9.5 out of 10, make another daredevil movie it was to good to be true

Evil-X
I have to say I really like the movie

DemonicGambit
I was embarrassed for them, I couldn't believe I actually kept myself in the theater to watch it all. They had a lot of great potential for the movie but screwed it up!

greeny33
DemonicGambit i think what you said sucks and i think it was brilliant

Metroplex
As i posted some other forum, Dardevil was all right. Made 100 mil $ in the box office. And i agree its not like Spiderman or X-men but it was still good. Dialogue was predictable especially with the end with DD and Kingpin. Really dark though. Should have added some light to the fight scenes.

DemonicGambit
Relax greeny33 that's just my opinion on the movie

chica16
it was not brilliant... obviously you need to get out more and see more movies

Superman5452
DareDevil was a terrible movie. There was no point to allot of stuff in the movie. Such as when Ben Affleck is putting on the DD costume he spins his staff thingy around and shows you all the things it can do "wow"(as I stare in amazement). We all know the real(comic book) Dare Devil would have just strapped it in the shown what it could do in a fight seen, and half the tricks he showed he never used in a fight seen. And one last thing, The seen where Bullseye and Dare Devil fought in the church, it was so cheezy. I mean like "It's morphin time" cheezy. Oh but demonicGambit the only good part about seeing the movie was the chocolate cake afterwords.

DemonicGambit
Oh yeah huh? That was good cake http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif

kal-el
superman545287622 or whoever you are. The twirly shit with the clubs was quality. If you were going out to kick some arse you'd warm up first, you'd check everything was working. That scene was something missing from other superhero movies- the warrior getting ready - it kicks arse! In the comics they always show him working out out in his special gym, this bit just replaced that!yes?............no?.........

Linkalicious
Movie wasn't very good....especially how Elektra just outta nowhere picks a fight with a blind guy at some random playground. Tho i do like Michael Clark Duncan....i have to say that making a black King Pin kinda ruined his role in the movie. All and all, it was a pretty good take on the origin of DD and i think that a 2nd DD movie will be a lot better than this one.

Darth Jello
wait for the director's cut

beavis46
it started off well but gets too much like a videogame at the end ie have to fight the bosses for each level.ben affleck is kinda hard to take seriously too.kingpin got beaten too easily as well.people will disagree but i swear matt damon would have been better for the role cos a)he's simply a better actor b)bourne identity showed he could do CONVINCING martial arts c)hed look even like more the underdog than the 6,4 affleck

Herr Logan
Amen, Beavis.

Ahnold
This is one of the ultimate "love it or hate it" films. I personally love it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.