Longest youve gone without sleep~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor_Pessoba
Im actually going on two days right now....yeesh...im tired...but anyway, the longest i have gone was 5 days once while I was camping..needless to say I slept for a long time after that...

finti
dunno, had some long as session during my military career

Lara
I dont know about this one! I think it may have been 52 hours with out any sleep. but that was awhile ago.

LindsIsTightK
I'm a wimp, I can't go without sleep, I've gone 28 hours and I almost died.~ sleep

chico23
I think the longest I went without sleep was about 53 hours during a Everquest induced frenzy.

5 Days!!! That's insane!! Why did you stay up for 5 days?

Senor_Pessoba
it was kind of a dare thing, to see who could stay up the longest....it was stupid but hey it was something to do...even though I felt horrible the fifth day...and the funny thing is I didnt even win

Evy_O
24 hours at Christmas Eve stick out tongue
Oh, and at the school's four day trip I only slept 2 hours! eek!

frootlooplucy
ummm...*counts* about 48 hours. i was on a canoeing trip and my tent was REALLY cold so i couldnt sleep. and id been canoeing for ages that day and i had to do it again thenext. i was very tired. sleep

princess leia
i have probably stayed awake for a maximum of...about 24 hours embarrasment
but over the weekend once i slept about7 hours. i sleep a lot.

Scoundrel
I dont know for certain however I do know that I never seem to sleep more than 4 hours approximately each day...

Scoundrel
always better things to do than sleep..

Celsius
5 days?! SHIT!!
i went 61 hours on a camp once. "by the end i thought i was a humming bird of some sort"
lol

Kes
I dont know whats the max time i've stayed up,but I never sleep much and when I do i sleep so bad that i feel like i'm always awake!

Celsius
maybe u r the one!!!
*gasp*

Kes
lol yeh! i'm in the matrix! oh no wait that way my dreams had to seam more real than reality itself and they dont.erm

LindsIsTightK
I love sleeping. That's all there is to it. I can't even go very long without taking a nap, let alone staying up for some crazy amount of time.~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.