I was an extra on episode 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boshuda
Sorry, the title is a lie actually, but I was wondering if any of our readers have been extras on a StarWars movie?

Ive done my bit as an extra, but not on anything remotely memorable..although I enjoyed the experience!

Please dont make it up....

finti
No but I know a guy who was an extra on ESB, he is his 40`s now, but he still has a blue jacket with SW ESB crew on it ( winterjacket) Am I jealous or what?

Darth Daft
I have a friend whose friend's brother played Captain Tarpals. I think his name is Steve Spears or something, but I've not met him.
Oh and my uncle looks just like Alec Guiness, not that that counts as anything.

Dim
I wish I knew someone "connected"....I suck. laughing out loud

Boshuda
I applied to an advert asking for extras for Ep1. You had to be 6foot tall.I'm 6 foot 5 inches so I had no chance!!
After reading about the making of Ep1 it figures I had no chance as the sets were designed smaller, and Heightened only to incorperate Liam Neesons huge frame!

:-(

koreanknight
boshuda that last post was completly pointless and stooopid
this topic is about ppl who have been an extra on star wars
not ppl who tried out and didnt make it

has nuffin to do wiff the topic
i think u juss wanted us to knoe that u were 6'5

but u knoe wut i bet 10 bucks u aint even 6 feet

o and even worse u started this topic and u say something stoooooooooooopid lyke that

tsk tsk

Ushgarak
Hang on... I thought you just said you could say what you like on your own topic?

Just trying to get where you are coming from.

phinney6
Koreanknight, i think u are the stupid one for not relizing that some topics get changed because all of them have had their say in it. You are way to mean and i think u r the stupid one!

koreanknight
great another (deleted by Dim) who wants to get involved in other ppls buisnes
hey phinney y dunn u shut ur mouth

this has completly nuffin to do with u
and u knoe it

so next tyme dunn bother other ppls buisness and they wont bother u

(deleted by Dim)

Ushgarak
Ok... time to make sure this doesn't become a big argument again so...

Being an extra is meant to be a nightmare. All the incredible hassle of filmwork without the pay or fame. So, would anyone undergo the humilaition of such drudgery, just to appear in a Star Wars film?

finti
KK you tell other people to mind their own business why dont you.

Dim
KK, If you have a problem with something that another member has posted please email me.. As far as I can see you're the only one making pointless post in this topic. Member bashing doesn't go over well here and you're not a mod, please remember that. Finally, we have spellcheck..please use it.

Back on topic...

I would put up with the hassle to be an extra..it sounds great to me Ush.. As for Bosh..6'5" eek!

finti
And you probably get some cool crew clothes.

Dim
eek!
Sounds good to me!

darth fester
i knew a guy whose mother worked for the catering company on natural born killers and he was kind enough to give me the t shirt with the logo on

Dim
catering huh?..you know that's what Russell Crowe's parents did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.