Matrix Reloaded DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Real Neo
Anyone know when the Reloaded DVD is coming out? I heard Oct but wasn't sure if anyone else had heard the same thing.

thanks

BackFire349
probably whenever revolutions comes out.

AliasNeo15
No. They are re-releasing M1 with M2 in Jan.
They will do the same later with Revolutions like in April.

chico23
According to matrixfans.net the release date is october 28th.

AliasNeo15
ok, nm

darkstar
Yeah, it's definately October 28th. Just before Revolutions comes out on November 5th

Scoundrel
I heard they are recording the extras as we speak which should be interesting...

Sifer
Hrmmm I was pretty positive it was January 1st which is when the re-release of Matrix 1 is being released also.

Scoundrel
Nope its definitely October its on their release schedule there..

hayden's minx
Can't frikkin wait.

Evil Dead
I keep finding the revised date of issue as being Oct. 3rd..........a full month before Revolutions comes out........ofcourse I already have my pirate Reloaded dvd to hold me over untill then..........

masterofmatrix
so do i

clash
I would love to know where you got it (is the quality DVD or screener?)

PM me, or check my profile for my email.

Evil Dead
It's pretty good.......not as good as the theatre but damn close.......it's not the one that downloadable over the net everywhere.....this looks like it was filmed dead on, not at an upwards angle which causes some of the scenes to bend near the edges of the screen on the d/l version............sound is A+ ........just do web searches for pirate dvds (coughgooglecough).......should be easy enough for you to find one.

Godshinto
Has Everybody Heard after the third one has been released. Local IMAX theaters will be airing all three of the Movies all at once on a IMAX screen. They say the average price to go see all three films in a 6 hour long marathon of sort will be around $20 prices are subject to change without advanced notice prices may vary from region to region. Start requesting now that your local IMAX theater airs the Matrix Marathon. I already know that my IMAX is showing the series.

Another_Smithy
I dont know about all of this re-releasing stuff but I did hear from the official website that the they plan to release a 3-disc Special Edition DVD set near X-Mas.

Godshinto
they're actually re-releasing all three movies on IMAX theaters.

masterofmatrix
is imax cinemas in england, london <prays to god>

Godshinto
Well do you have IMAX theaters in England I was only there once when I was a young kid with my parents but everything seemed to be almost the same just a modern just as up to date so you should have one.

scifigunslinger
The Matrix Reloaded will be released Oct. 14. It will be 2-disc. You can check it out on the Killer Movies News Page.

LilMimister006
October...so far away............

Another_Smithy
I hope it has the MTV spoof in the "Extras" menu.

scifigunslinger
It does

LilMimister006
SWEETT! lol

AliasNeo15
do u know if on the DVD it will hav all the trailers and everything?

Another_Smithy
Proabably does have it on the DVD. The Matrix DVD had poor Extras.

scifigunslinger
If you guys wanna see it then just go to the news page of killer movies. It's got the cover and everything.

dgpeslis
it comes out on october 14th and it has a ton of cool features including the mtv spoof

Skytraveller
only three words THE DVD BOX

pslice
it comes out oct. 14

Korri
i know thats 2 long!!! sad waiting is so annoying..it means u have 2.......WAIT!!!!! sad

Evil Dead
I told you Korri in another forum that I would sell you my Reloaded dvd........you could watch it every day for the next three months then.

masterofmatrix
i can get it with extras and everything just go to http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005JLTN/ref=ed_oe_dvd/104-5261767-6683129

masterofmatrix
on october 10th i mean 4 days before release date

sargoth7
october 14.
check upcomingmovies.com

VenomVA
me too and watch it everyday Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin big grin

Korri
Its october the 10th in WHSmith (smith? thats scary)
anyways i have pre-ordered mine so only 2 weeks to go!! Happy Dance

b166er01
also ......... comingsoon.net

Korri
8 days ppl get dancing!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif

DeNiro
yeah i just saw it on my blockbuster reals date thing oct 14th i cant ****in wait i am going to buy it the second it coems out

Korri
urm....u can get it from the 10th

which is only 4 days away!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.