50 Cent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ObieTrice 26
Who here likes 50 Cent?

Raz
The songs I've heard of his, I like.

yerssot
I want 50 cents!

ObieTrice 26
I really liked "Back Down".

ObieTrice 26
wut songs u heard,Raz?

Augeybana
I hate him and eminem and one thing Gangsta Rap isn't talent and a sad form of hip hop and the hip hop source awards a should be called The Gangsta Rap awards don't call it rap or hip hop because it's not in any way it's Gangsta rap period 50 cents will either be dead or broke in less then 10 years.

And that love song he sings guess what if any of all those things happened to him that women would be long gone what those girls called oh yeah

Gangsta Bit*hes.

ObieTrice 26
Well, Augy, If u dont like him then leave u ****in poser

ObieTrice 26
cool! I thot this place was supposed 2 censor wut we type!

diegocala
Calm down Obie, everyone here is entitled to their opinion

Augeybana
mad Poser do you know what a poser is it's someone acting like something there not.You know again I point out hip hop is international but Gangsta Rap is being better then someone else and about having more money then something else.I bet you are a surburban kid who like the beats kaoy I bet you ain't from any hood in "Canada" what do you have to relate to it there's again a differance from hip hop and gansta rap

Your the poser Obie I'm a poser 26.

ObieTrice 26
Thanx, I've calmed down now.didn't the rules say that they would censor wut we type?

BackFire349
i dont like him or any rap. guess im a poser now according to obietrick, what a shame

Augeybana
You know I don't mind hip hop but RAP AKAGangsta rap is all about marketing.

ObieTrice 26
BackFire, u not a poser, just Augey btw Augey dont know shit bout P90's,Ak47's, and Uzi's

BackFire349
laughing out loud

diegocala
Alright Obie"G" What do you know about P90's,Ak47's, and Uzi's?

BackFire349
i know they're in a game i play, counterstrike.

Augeybana
Yeah poser you acting like a gangsta what cool gangs do they have in Canada no offense.

Ohh yeah I forgot you get BET in Canada right Obie I bet that all you know.....Uzi's yeah right I bet you never touched one poser.

Obie quick questio what 50 cents in Canadien money maybe you can change your name to that "Gangsta".

ObieTrice 26
Theyr real life guns,not just in games.Ak's can start at $6 on the black market

Augeybana
Also Obie Gangsta rapers talk about killing one another who the hell you gonna kill in Canada your Mail Box there's no gangs in Canada it's all good and Peaceful up there.Your funny quick tip don't hear the lyrics listen to them.

BackFire349
and that makes you gangsta? knowing about guns? so charlton heston is a gangsta too then.

ObieTrice 26
P90's have a 50 round clip.

BackFire349
so momma jokes make you gangsta too? wow, its easier then i thought.

Augeybana
So sad that you use an insult because I'm right and your wrong it's okay I guess you can't come up with a good educational conversation it's okay I'm right.

One more thing.

Your momma so fat her back looks like two pigs fighting for a milk dud.

BackFire349
yo momma so ugly that she went into a haunted house and came out with a job

Augeybana
LOL.

Yo momma so fat she was baptize in sea world.

ObieTrice 26

Augeybana

BackFire349

Raz
Don't post crap like this again, as I will start reprimanding people.

Thread closed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.