Women Soccer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Augeybana
Well been listening to the news lately and women soccer is now getting better in here in the states but I find that women soccer is bringing back homesome sports back from the crapy sports in the USA.Yes were good in certain sports but everyone has to agree in the end it's about money and there's litt;e hero's left in sports to be good ICons to kids like the good old days.Sad.

BackFire349
i dont like any soccer period, very boring sport.

Evy_O
I'm not actually interested in soccer in general...

Augeybana
Maybe not the most funniest sport but few can have the stamina to do it it's better then watching 100 million paid people do something most people can do better then them.

diegocala
I like it when thay take their shirts off!

BackFire349
i used to play it when i was a kid. but i just find it so boring now to watch. however, it is funny how the players get injured so easily though.

Evy_O
roll eyes (sarcastic) Diego!
laughing out loud

diegocala
angel

LindsIsTightK
I don't like to watch soccer, but I like to play. I only like to play it when it's raining outside though, you get to trip people and make them fall in the mud.~

Captain REX
I agree with LindsIsTightK on that. Watching is just plain boring, and playing in the rain is great. smile

I don't get injured as easily, BF. I'm an infraggable bulk on the soccer field.

BackFire349
some guy i saw on tv, he was just running, and just all of a sudden his leg like broke, no one touched him, he didnt run in a ditch, his leg just broke, it was the funniest thing i had ever seen.

Captain REX
Probably had low bone mass. What a wimp...

finti
dont watch women sports

Kes
Well womens scoccer doesn't pass here on tv and its pretty much inexistent. But I love soccer!Don't think its boring, unless you are watching italians or brazillian soccer!stick out tongue
Italians only know how to defende and are very violente and brazilians only know how to toy with the ball!
BF , if it was broken and not just a muscle injury, he probably put his foot wrong!smile

cermiestar
football

Kes
Yeh cermie is right! Its football.smile

cermiestar
*bows*

Kes
big grin

cermiestar
shall i make a speech?

Kes
*claping hand* Speech!Speech!Speech!

cermiestar
well on behalf of everyone here who know's that football was created hundreds of years before SOCCER........hehe

Kes
Well it should be more like football was created hundreds of years before american football! So it is the only real football! smile
Hey americans soccer means something right? Its a sigla or whatever, right?

cermiestar
i have NO idea.

Kes
big grin

yerssot
*runs in*
soccer talk?? great!

Captain REX
Hurray!

yerssot
you DO know what soccer is, rex? stick out tongue wink

Captain REX
I know what American soccer is. I play that one.

I don't know of any other soccer though.

yerssot
american soccer roll eyes (sarcastic)

changing the name from football to soccer and then make it american soccer *sigh*

G.P
*sigh*

Kes
Hein Americans...tss tss lol
Are you american Rex? What does soccer mean?Is it a sigla?

yerssot
unfortunatly he is

Kes
stick out tongue Nobody is perfect! laughing out loud
jk

yerssot
he ... could change nationality...

Kes
stick out tongue Its to late!

yerssot
suicide?

happy kine
i must say being an american i don't care for soccer too much... i did play for 10 years and it was kinda fun (except all the running). but i went to amsterdam during euro2000 and the electricity of the city was great... i also watch when usa plays in the world cup, when we win the cup (the greatest upset of sprts history) everyone else in the world will have to call it soccer. but american football is the greatest!! i live in the same city as the world champion Buccaneers! woo hoo!

mechmoggy
"When USA win the world cup"?!?!

laughing out loud

happy kine
yeah i know usa will never win... but i'm still rooting for my home team

Kes
LOL Still does SOCCER mean anything?Or you guys just felt like calling it that?

finti
well said

LindsIsTightK
Go AMERICA!!! We are great, who cares if we don't win the world cup, we are the strongest world power out there, so beat that. stick out tongue

finti
not without your allies

LindsIsTightK
This is true, but see if our allies didn't have us then they would be screwed too, so I guess the power kinda leans both ways.~

finti
sure does

yerssot
hey, either it's soccer or this get closed, no politics!

Kes
Stiil dont know what soccer means?if it does mean anything!

Senor_Pessoba
huh..what do you mean Kes? it is a sport

G.P
Kes means: What does the word "soccer" mean (Where does it come from, is it the abbreviation of sth,...) ?

yerssot
alteration of assoc., abbreviation of association football

G.P
Hey by the way there is a soccer (football wink)event (called the Confederations cup) around here...and the USA lost yesterday against Brazil 0-1

yerssot
yeah, but Brazil!
they're still very good

finti
Norway has never lost to Brazil so they cant be all that good

yerssot
no, but norway is good
(heck, compared to the country of the red dwarfs everyone is good)

finti
Norway sucks if you ask me, it is the most boring team ever

yerssot
well, ... Denmark is better of course wink

finti
nah still have a chance to rat them out with a little aid form Romania off course

yerssot
oh, ... and THEY can play some football of course stick out tongue
*pokes dexx*

finti
from time to time

yerssot
you hope yes, but you'll probably get the quali

finti
guess so

G.P
Not really...it wasn't the same team than during the world cup...Their only goal is due to a major error of an American player

yerssot
which game are you talking about now GP?

G.P
Me ??? Which G.P are you talking to now ?stick out tongue
(I take several minutes to answer about Brazil, Sorry)

finti
France was a disaster in the last WC, bet that was a huge dissapointment to all of you French, such a good team and so lousy in front of the goal

G.P
Yes of course, but a lot of us, more realistic, knew that this team was exhausted and suffered of a lack of competition (rivality) between the players, so it wouldn't go that far in the WC

Edit: *apologizies* I meant some of us, including me

Kes
France only won in EC 98 thanks to the referee.
Same goes for Brazil, they are good as individuals but as a team its all foward and no defense! And when they see themselfs in desavantage (sp) they get quite violente!!!

yerssot
you mean WK 98, I take?

G.P
-Didn't watch the 98' WC (I was in Italy...)
-Italy deserved to win the 2000 European Championship, just owing to their BEAUTIFUL smile smile game they have performed against Netherland
-But it seems that the referee have given 4 minutes of extra time bacause Toldo (Italian GK) had tried to gain time (That's not good)
-I tend to agree with you but I have saw some (rare) beautiful games from French team, so sometimes,as a team...

yerssot
of course, france can play a good game ... they just want to

G.P
wink big grin

Kes
No I ment EC 2000!I'm terrible with dates stick out tongue
And G.P. Italian football sucks! Its all defense, they dont play and they dont let anyone play! Plus they are quite violente! I mean did you see the champions league?! ouch! it was punches and kicks! Everything goes!

G.P
Juve ! Juve ! Juve !
It's clear that Italian football is not very spectacular, or less beautiful to watch than English one, but Italian players are great artist (No one can simulate an injury sad like Totti, but he's brilliant smile )

yerssot
well, trezeguet made a nice goal though on the EC

Kes
With so much violence I dont think he needs to simulate stick out tongue
MILAN MILAN stick out tongue Sorry big Rui Costa fan!

Kes
What about Figo's goal against england?! I mean we are down by 2 and he scores from 'the middle of the street'stick out tongue
Beautiful,not to mention that it turned the game around!smile

yerssot
can't remember much of it though... been almost three years ago now

Kes
yeh!

LindsIsTightK
I thought we were talking about womens soccer here.

The only woman I can think of in womens soccer is Mia Hamm. (I think shes in soccer anyways)~

yerssot
women soccer is still soccer

Kes
yeh she is.

G.P
well, I could give 2 or 3 names of women playing in the French team.... big grin

LindsIsTightK
I'm not a big soccer fan so you have me beat G.P~

G.P
Oh..., I'm sorry so, Madam... embarrasment

yerssot
show off stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
lol, madam, lol, you don't hear that much in America~

Kes
i really like soccer but couldn't even say the name of 1 female player. here womens soccer is invisible!

yerssot
it isn't, you just need to look wink

Kes
lol.it is. like normally the soccer clubs would have a female, here they dont. its new clubs.

jlee17xoxo412
i'm accually a soccer freak. i love it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.