Hey, should I start a Nightcrawler Gallery?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MaverickIce
Should I make I nightcrawler gallery?

MaverickIce
Here's a pic

MaverickIce
Do u like?

Kyle Raynar
go for it

Senor_Pessoba
um....did you draw that yourself..cause if you did you kick ass

Kes
Yeh! Do it big grin
Cool pick!

MaverickIce
No I didn't draw it... My friend did... off a comic, its pretty cool

Senor_Pessoba
yeah..its nice

lilanime32
It'd be great if there was a Nightcrawler gallery. And your friend is very talented. smile

MaverickIce
Thnx, Do u think I should show more pics here or start a website?

Senor_Pessoba
do both

MaverickIce
Sure... Do they have to be drawn by my friend.. or can they be straight scans..

rhon4it
i need help finding info on the tatoos of nightcrawler.. thanks [email protected]

MaverickIce
I'll try my best.. though I think it was only for da movie... I can't recall it any other time

rhon4it
just to let you know there is an underscore between hotdog and 381.. i have been looking everywhere i hope its just not for the movie. thanks for looking though. rhon

Laura
You should most definitely start a nightcrawler gallery! He's the best!!!! My fav mutant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesusfreak
Yes, that would be great! He's now my favorite mutant, after Wolverine and Mystique... I loved X2!

jesusfreak one eye

Smllfry247
Whatever floats you boat dude if you want to sure!

Phoenix
yesyesyesyesyesyeyseyesyeydeyeyysyeyyeyyyeyyeyyyey
yy YES!!!

MaverickIce
k thats a good answer.. I've been on vacation for 2 weeks and just came back so I'll do what i can

rhon4it
if that question was for me they can be drawn... but scanns will work.. just as long as they afe the tatoos. thanks guys

Agentruphus
Hell yea make one Nightcrawler rocks

GambitEVOFan1
You should DEFINITELY make one!!Nightcrawler rules and he so under rated!!He deserves a gallery dedicated just to him!

CaptainInsano
Nightcrawler looks really kickass in the new uncanny x-men arc called Draco

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.