New Name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Mercenary
when Episode-2 comes out, are you gonna change your name to Episode-iii.co.uk??

Ratcat
Raz already has that site covered. If you go to www.episode-iii.co.uk you will see it is sitting there already.

Same with me with www.episode-3.co.uk

Raz, what's the plan for the forum? Start a new one or just carry on?

queeq
Might as well link Ep-III.co.uk to here and have Dim change all the graphics.

Ratcat
That's kinda my thinking too, but ultimately that is one decision that lies solely with Raz.

Raz
I don't see any reason to start a new forum...anyway I'm not even sure if I will make a transition to EpIII.co.uk.....depends what happens in 2002

Unfortunately Dim has been very busy lately and I don't want to give her any more pressure....
Anyway she is still working on the GDF banner...

Ratcat
Busy my foot!!! If she just stopped talking for 5 minutes!!!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Why's that Raz, do you mean that you may just continue as is or that in 2002 you may jack it all in?

Raz
Dimmy can talk alright......

I might jack the site it in....but this forum will rule forever!!!

queeq
Wonderful. Great decision, Oh Mighty Raz.

And Dimmy has almost two years to change them, IF your Honorable Grace were to change his mind in the future.

Gundark
The great and powerful Raz has spoken. And pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...laughing out loud

queeq
No, keep your eyes on the big floating head in front of you. And stop BBQing your sausages in the fire around him!

Ratcat
Hmmm, interesting idea. I can't see myself jacking it in. But then, whole knows what will be influencing my tides by then.

queeq
Sorry, you lost me there buddy. What ARE you talking about?

Ratcat
I was responding to what Raz said.

queeq
Don't get On-Topic with me now. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hey, you just carry on being chaos and I'll do my job. OK.....laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, Mr. Panic, sir.

Ratcat
Mr. Panic, isn't that really you.....

Gundark
As for Raz keeping the forum going, "I heartily agree with you sir".

Continue a mature, professional life as a hard-working upstanding honorable u.s. citizen and not be able to come here and visit the asylum ? Not in a million !! FORUM FOREVER !!!!!!! stick out tongue

theEviljedi
Nooooo!!!! Don't jack the site Raz. sad

Ratcat
To each a path is assigned, walk it they must.

Raz
Look, lets not blow this out of proportions. The reason I said I might jack it in is because my situation will be very different to what it is now. But thats ages from now...

queeq
Oh please tell...

Ratcat
Actually, I can see that Raz. Fortunately for me, that time of transition has long passed and now I'm just starting to enter a new one to.

Gundark
(Gundark mutters to herself) And they say they don't understand women......rolling on floor laughing

Ratcat
I sorry Gundy, I don't understand? laughing out loud

queeq
Neither do I, but I no longer care.

Ratcat
What I'm saying is that for the next 5 years I have a pretty good idea of where things are going, being well beyond the transition from education to full time employment.

queeq
5 years? You can look ahead that far. I have no clue what'll happen in two months.

Ratcat
Well in general. I mean I have no real plans to change my Job, I love it too much! I have no plans to leave the country, become a monk or anything else. I foresee nothing that would stop me running www.episode-2.co.uk or www.episode-3.co.uk in the nesxt 5 years.

queeq
Wow, I'm impressed.

Ratcat
As so you should.

queeq
Should I? Well, I'll just have to see about that, making plans five years ahead. Pretty bold.

Ratcat
Yep, you'd love the ones I'm keeping to myself...

Dim
The secret ones are the best smile

Ratcat
Actually, they normally rip you up inside but somethings are just too important to share.

queeq
But five years. The only one I can remember managing five year plans was Stalin.

Ratcat
queeq, it's not like I'm planning to the day or anything. Just the very basic overview of where I'll be.

I wish I'd never even mentioned it now.

queeq
No, it's fine. I'm just surprised you have such good idea roughly what you'll be doing the next five years, that's all.

Gundark
I have about one year planned ahead as far as my career, but my future as a sith lord is in queeq's hands. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, I need to look at the big picture.

queeq
I look at teh big picture and I have come to conclude that I should live day by day. So Gundy, there you go. laughing out loud

Gundark
(Gundark starts singing in orphan Annie voice) "The sun will come out tomorrow...bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...the sun will shine" (Windows shatter in Gundark's office). laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, everyone lives day by day but don't you have a plan, a dream, something you aspire to? Sounds pretty dull to me. uh, well never mind, I think I just answered my own question.

queeq
There was no need for that, RC.

Of course I have a dream. I just don't know how to get there. As for plans, they don't really seem to work anymore. And I don't mind.

Gundark
My super big aspiration is to have our big farm someday and save all the abandoned, unwanted and abused dogs in the world. smile That's my very very true dream.

Ratcat
Nice , admirable dream there Gundy. I wish you luck with that one.

finti
Go Benji!

Ratcat
Woof!

Gundark
Thanks guys ! smile

Ratcat
Well, I don't have anything else to say...

Gundark
Yeah, I guess this thread has run its course.

queeq
So there's gonna be a farm where I can live?

Ratcat
Why? Are you a dog?

Gundark
He only wants to live at my farm to fulfill his palate's fantasies. laughing out loud

queeq
My WHAT fantasies?

I just want to live there, because even the dog food must be worthwhile to saty over for. laughing out loud

Gundark
You just explained "palate" to yourself queeq. I meant your taste buds, bud ! Even you don't realize how smart you are master !! laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
I know. It's a curse. At least the humiliation on this board keeps me a little humble.

Dim
*worries that queeq's gigantic head is going to make him topple over*
I think I'll just stand over here...

rolling on floor laughing

Gundark
Well, there's just no room left for me...(Gundark heads for the Falcon and the comfortable roominess of vast space) laughing out loud

queeq
*initiates tractor beam thus preventing the Falcon from a successful take off*

Gundark
(Gundark revs up Massey Ferguson cornpicker and successfully squashes queeq's inferior tractor beam tractor) laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
*sends in two Star Destroyers that pick up the Falcon and bring it back to queeq*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.