ROTK game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark_Queen
hi all!
for those of u who have playstations,X box's ,game cube etc,i was just wondering if u were going to consider buying the ROTK game. It will probably be excellent(better that TTT). If anyone has any worthwhile news regarding the game ,please feel free to share it here!!!! thanks!!

Senor_Pessoba
yeah..ill be getting it the first day it comes out...it looks so good..i mean it has co-op this time, which is worth buying it alone..but besides that there is something like 12 playable characters...a lot are hidden...and you get to be GANDALF!! yay! plus a lot of levels, and you can choose which way you want to go in them..that adds to the replay value..all in all it sounds great...plus movie clips from Return of the King will be in there...mmmm stick out tongue

mah
I don't know. It has to be longer than TTT

Mithrandir
u can also play as sam and frodo. (me and my friend already established that im sam and hes frodo) and its a hell of a lot longer than ttt and its all explorable environment!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.