Where's Gorodo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Allor_Vader
Where is gordon skywalker? Has anyone talked to him? I would PM him but he quit taking any.

Senor_Pessoba
where is Arnie..thats what I want to know..oh wait..he is in this tree..hahaha..silly me

ObieTrice 26
Wher's Waldo?I can never find that lil bastard...

ObieTrice 26
Hey, were is Gordon?

LindsIsTightK
Who is Gordon?????

ObieTrice 26
Gordon Skywalker

LindsIsTightK
oh I c, I c

finti
Gordon aint around anymore

LindsIsTightK
Awww thats too bad even though I don't know what we are talking about. Was he a member of the forums?

Ushgarak
Yup, and frankly, no it ain't too bad.

He's not coming back, folks, so I would not worry about him.

ObieTrice 26
Why did he leave?

Raz
He was offending some female members of the boards, and then started attacking the moderators.

Both are a big no-no, so we had to say bye-bye.

Senor_Pessoba
wow..what an ass

Allor_Vader
well he was actually the only friend I had on these boards even if he was an "ass" to everyone else. He was nice to me. Oh well, looks like I'm on my own.

Senor_Pessoba
why are you on your own?? there are tons of nice people here!

Allor_Vader
They never waist their time PMing me or anything.

Senor_Pessoba
PMing isnt that big a deal..just talk to people on the boards

Allor_Vader
Like anyone on the board likes anything I do. Besides starwars and LOTR.

Senor_Pessoba
how do you know though? see, if you dont talk to people then you wont find out if anybody likes what you do

Allor_Vader
Okay who on this board likes hockey? sailor moon? Harry potter(1 that i know of)?

Senor_Pessoba
there is a whole harry potter forum...im sure if you made a sailor moon, and hockey thread people would answer to it..

Allor_Vader
really? and tell me what do you like?

Senor_Pessoba
eh..i dont know..not into sports really...but i like a lot of movies..anime is cool shit...i dont know...i dont hate anything

Allor_Vader
oh, wow

Senor_Pessoba
whats wow?

LindsIsTightK
Allor Vader- Stop being so negative, you have been here long enough you should kno how things work and that plenty of people are willing to talk to you. and Senor is right, pm isnt a big deal at all, thats what the boards are for. I just joined the forums two weeks ago and I am in a more positive spirit then you.~

finti
indeed.............big grin

Ushgarak
Allor! Now, don't *I* PM you? I don't always get responses from you though!

Dearie me, we shall soon sort this out.

yerssot
PM's are just another way to have a conversation, not the only way to communicate!

Allor_Vader
Well, excuse me! I'm sorry to take up ya'lls brething space. and ush part of that post accidently got delted. It's supposed to have "besides Ush" in it.

yerssot
...doesn't follow...

Ushgarak
Awww! Thanks Allor.

Now, we cannot have a nice member like you feeling unwelcome and rejected! How can we help make you feel more part of things around here?

Allor_Vader
Nah, you reaally don't have to do anything. I WAS BEING A BUTT.

Ushgarak
Well, okidokey then, but if you have any more problems, just say!

julibug
well, i guess i didn't know the "other" side of gordon - but i guess if he wasn't behaving, i understand why he's gone. we were talking "keyboards" - sadness. oh well, i started a musician's thread to meet others. & allor, i like harry potter, too & star wars. you're not alone here at all!!! im me - i'll write back!

diegocala
alright, group hug...

Allor_Vader
I wish there was a harry potter rp

Ushgarak
Talk to others about doing one. Any game you can get players for is good.

BackFire349
hell i never get pm's, well rarely. but then again no one likes me. i spank to many people wink

Allor_Vader
k, thanks, ushie-boi cool

Ushgarak
Ushie-boi? I like...

ObieTrice 26
laughing out loud haha!Ushie boi is a realy funny name!ppl should start caling u that

julibug
ushie-boi! you are the cutest little ushie-boi! la la la la la *sings to the tune of "baby-face"*

Allor_Vader
I'm the only one that can call him that.

Ushgarak
Oooooooooohhh...

Allor_Vader
Yep

yerssot
backfire, shouldn't that at least give you MORE PM's? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.