The Osbournes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LindsIsTightK
I already know that there are a lot of people on the forums who don't like mtv shows, but what do you guys think of The Osbournes?

I used to like it a lot on the first season, but half way through the second season I just got tired of it. I can't stand Kelly Osbourne, she makes me wanna sick

Senor_Pessoba
i thought the first season was funny as hell, I havent watched the second season though, because i heard it wasnt as good...Ozzy playing with the James Brown bobble head doll was just the best....and all MTV shows arent that bad..well at least they are bringing Tom Green back

LindsIsTightK
I'm hella excited about them bringing the Tom Green show back, one of the smartest things mtv has done yet. Believe me, I love mtv, but they also have some of the worst shows I have ever seen. Like the dreaded TRL, I would rather be shot then have to watch that show ever again..........~

BackFire349
garbage.

Senor_Pessoba
hahaha..yeah, that is a bad show...i wish someone would shoot carson...the only thing that sucks about the new Tom Green show though is I dont know if they are still going to have clips of him going out into the community and doing shit like before...but even if they dont, it will be the funniest talk show ever

BackFire349
conan is the funniest talk show.

Senor_Pessoba
yeah...conan is great..but i dont know...tom green is just crazy..so it will probably be funnier

LindsIsTightK
I'm not big on talk shows, Jay Leno, Conan O'brien or whoever he is, they don't do much for me, but Tom Green is hilarious. And I'm with you Senor Pessoba, I wish someone would not only shoot Carson, but the majority of mtv vjs.~

BackFire349
tom green gets old fast. conans humor is more diverse and intelegent.

LindsIsTightK
Well since I'm still only 16, I'm not really looking for intelligent humor quite yet......... wink ~

BackFire349
you can never be to young for quality humor.

LindsIsTightK
I don't know, his show is alright, I don't favor it though. I think stupid people are funny. Hence, that is why I like The Osbournes and Tom Green. Poor Ozzy though, he has done way too many drugs, his brain is fried. Not like his drinking is making it any better either.~

BackFire349
yeah, the osbournes also get old quickly, i mean how many times can you find ozzy screwing up words funny?

LindsIsTightK
Th Osbournes have gotten old, it's gotten to where I can't handle watching them anymore, and listening to Ozzy ramble makes me crazy, it doesn't matter how many times he repeats himself, you still can't understand him.~

Senor_Pessoba
yeah..i bet they will stop showing that show before the next couple seasons are up

LindsIsTightK
I don't think they are going to do another season after this one, they said they were thinking of quitting after the second. Now Sharon Osbourne decided to sign for a third, and their ratings have gone way down.~

Senor_Pessoba
yeah..they're better off just canceling it now...before MTV's intial ratings start to go down

LindsIsTightK
I'm sure their intial ratings have gone down, they haven't had the best shows lately. The only major one on there right now is The Osbournes, and people are tired of that, they better get some new stuff on there.~

StaryInnocence8
Eeeeew, did anyone see Kelly on the mtv movie awards????? She is sooooo ugly!

Captain REX
The Osbournes are a bunch of Goths...

The Pepsi Twist Osbourne commercial was funny.

Captain REX
"This isn't a Pepsi, it's Pepsi Twist. And we're not the Osbournes..."

"We're the Osmonds!" evil face

LindsIsTightK
I thought they did terrible at acting in the pepsi commercial, but it was still pretty funny.

Captain REX
That's the point...

LindsIsTightK
Well I'm sorry, but when I see horrible acting, it just scares me, they did better acting like themselves on their tv show........~

diegocala
duh?

ObieTrice 26
Jackass was always a great show

LindsIsTightK
I'm tired of Jackass anymore, they show that show constantly, and constantly in repeats. I wish they would just start showing it once a week, and repeats in the middle of the night when nobody is watching.~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.