spoon-kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
whats with this kid with that spoon in m1. neo gets a spoon from him (?) in m2. but that means that the kid is human. maybe all the people that were round the oracle in m1 are humans?
what do you think about that?

Sifer
I don't think all of them are as the Oracle refers to them as "her kids". Maybe only a few of them? But I dunno, I could be wrong on this.

princess leia
isnt the point of the oracle seeing the kids to see whether they are able to be released from the matrix?
she may have been talking about other children, or just referring to them as her kids meaning the kids that have stuff to do with her.

Seraph
yeah, course, but who are these kids in her room??

Kes
The kids where there to see if they were The one. I think someone says that somewhere around that scene.

Seraph
ah yeah, i remember. the women that opens the door for neo is saying something like: "these are the other potentials(sp)". i dont know exactly because i saw the movie only one time in english.

Kes
Only one time in english?!
You mean you see it with other people doing voices?erm

Seraph
yes, of course. here in germany we have these synchronistators, you know, so i saw it only in german. but at least i bought the dvd, and in eglish its much better. trinitys voice is like my grandma in german and agents smiths voice is not that deep and cool like hugo weavings but high and crazy like he has aneedle in his ass.
but that are things that you only recognize if you watch the movie in english. if not its ok. but english is better!! wink

The Omega

Celsius
why are there so many friggin squares on omegas post?

Seraph

Celsius
HA HA HA. yeah i know what u are talking about. i am originally from russia, and all the movies there are translated as well. it sound so ridiculous. laughing out loud

princess leia
what squares?

Celsius
little tiny squares in her writing. may be my comp isnt readin properly.

Kes
Yeh most of europe does that, use other voice. in portugal ,thank god, that doesnt happen!big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.