agents in m2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
has morpheus become much better or the agents more worse?? i mean, in the first movie smith beats morpheus in one minute, and in the second one he beats the agent!!! i thought they were upgrades not "downgrades" wink

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah and how come they wear green in this movie?

princess leia
that was one of the complaints.
well, maybe now the one is here, they are supercharged or soemthing.

SpikeSpiegel
In the first one he was figting Smith who was sort of the Master Agent now they seem to share one mind and are all of the same power. Which is weaker than before.

nopy
didnt notice them wearing green

masterofmatrix
hi

alaba
no he wasn't wearing green..its the green atmospheric color of the matrix world.......

SpikeSpiegel
It was green in the game on the agents and im sure it was in the film. Smith was in black because he is no longer an agent.

FLIPMODE
Morpheus has been learning from "the One" for about months, I think he learned a thing or 2 from Neo.

Nothing has changed about Trinity's powers.

But Morpheus has always been acceptionally cool. For a guy who's not the One. Just Compare how high Morpheus performed in the Jump Program, compared to Trinity's leap through the window from the roof, in M1.

Morpheus, I bet Morpheus could fly with some practice.

Seraph
everyone in the matrix is as strong as his mind and his willpower. and neo has the most powerfull mind. thats why humans can become better but machines cannot.

Sifer
I doubt it, it seems only the One can fly as he can totally break any rule of the Matrix not just bend smile

Also, whenever the film takes place inside the Matrix EVERYTHING has a green tint (other than the Architect's room :P).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.