Re-Releasing The Matrix Part 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FLIPMODE
Does anyone else think they Should Re-Release Parts 1 and 2 before 3 comes out?

I originally was geared to them re-releasing part 1 Before reloaded came out. I think everything would have Been fresh in the Audiences head, and the flow of the story would be better.

Becuase in reloaded I think the emphasis, of the world being slaves is actually lost, compared to Part one. By Part 2 I can se how some people really dont know what's going on without a re-fresher. They dont even Show the People pods in part 2. Plus the reality of the fake wolrd. Hardly anything takes place in there from the p.o.v. of a Person who thinks life is REAL, and without this, a firm grip of the actual situation is kind of lost...unless your ontop of this series like we are.

Not only that I think if they Re-Release part 1 and 2 Like in September and October, I think Reloaded will go pass the 350 mill mark.

Sifer
It is already being re-released. 1st Jan 2004 same as the date for Reloaded on DVD smile

nopy
matrix 1 was shown on telly on the eve of the release of reloaded in the UK

Evil Dead
Forget re-releasing it for the theatres..........they need to put out a full screen dvd version of The Matrix..............normally I don't mind the wide screen format but the ration on the Matrix dvd is ridiculous.......the height of the actual picture screen is like 1/3 of your tv screen..........hard on the eyes

SpikeSpiegel
Wait...so reloaded isn't coming out on DVD until January? Thas sucks!

masterofmatrix
live with it man

Sifer
January isn't far away man. But I think ALL of them are being released on that date.

AliasNeo15
I dont think Revolutions is being released in Jan. that would be like 2 months after it enterd theatres

Agent_Smith
forum junkie: u there???

The Omega
I read The Matrix Reloaded DVD goes out October 28th. Figures, a few days before.

Stovenutts
yea i thougth they were releasing it before to build the hipe up

Crappybob
Yea Reloaded is coming out in October for all you pot lickers who have been living under a rock.

princess leia
harsh words, bob.

Crappybob
buggar off, those are harsh words. Give me bloody break.

Jupiter1
Warner Bros. will officially announce The Matrix Reloaded DVD details tomorrow, along with the release date, but I have an update on my information from before and it appears we may get it a little earlier: October 14, 2003. We'll know for sure in a matter of hours.

Jupiter1
Alright, it's confirmed: OCTOBER 14TH is the release date. It's a two disc loaded with extras. Word of *what* the extras are should come in a few hours.

gabimr2
hmmm the matrix reloaded dvd.. will come in octuber..
well i bought the movie in blockbuster.. and they told me..that
they will give me the movie on octuber 10!!
so..that a long timee sad
buth!! they give me a poster smile that's cooL Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

and.. flipmode.. i acord with you!! i think they should Re-Release..
the matrix 1.. beacuse.. a lot ot people..didn't see the matrix 1..
so they dont have any idea.. about what the movie its..
fools stick out tongue buth that's true!! hehehe smile

byee!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.