Only 1 more movie *CRYS*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Hey guys I was just saying this sucks theres only one more movie in the LOTR series. I remember when I finished watching LOTR Fellowship I was like cool there will be 2 more movies out! Im going to cry when im done watching ROTK sad lol How about you guys

Sifer
You aint the only one who is gonna be crying smile Lets just all pray for the Hobbit smile

glorfindel
you sad or what?
just immagine 9 hours of LOTR,s played one after the other, in the comfort of your front room ,with a (24)packof larger(child), a (12)pack(salt and vinigar) of crisps and no interuptions, does life get any better?
no the final chapter of the trilagy should be hailed as one(3) of the finist works of filming since the matrix,
p.s. the hobbit should not be made as an add on to the LOTR,s trilogy as it would spoil it just like the star wars films have. smokin'

chica16
yeah but i'm excited to see ROTK because i'm going at 1 am that morning to see it but then i'll be sad.....let's pray for a re-release in theaters in about 10 years haha

Dark_Queen
it will be devestating after the ROTK comes out-what is there to look forward 2 after thatsad hopefullythe cinemas will play all the LOTR movies in one go

Nefertite
Three movies in one go? Hmm.... Half day! Not much! Ha ha !
Don't be sad!
Buy videos or DVDs and enjoy watching this great movie!
Or go to the cinema and watch three movies in one go!
Have fun! smile big grin eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.