PHOTO'S

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xizor
I really like the picture of eveyone at "Raz's" although Xizor is not in attendance.sad I need an explanation Dim?

theEviljedi
Hey don't worry...I'm not ethier.

Dim
yes you are Ej...

Xiz, it's not done yet...I'm working on turing you green.

theEviljedi
I'm not invisible am I?

Dim
No...I told you...you're a ghost.. Now hush and let me work

theEviljedi
sad

Xizor
Thank you Dim. I'm very green and need to look my Fallen best when in the public eye.cool So to sum things up(correct me if I'm wrong) we've seen pictures of:
-Dim
-Xizor
-Gundark
-UBH
-Ratcat
-Queeg
-EJ(finally and quite humorously I might add)
-Darth Daft
-Jedi Mercenary(aka Jedioasis)

We still need to see:
-Raz(sad c'mon out with it head honcho)
-King Jedi(if he's still here?)
-JM3838
-Diebyguns

Did I forget any regular users? Dim, the pictures of you and queeg are GREAT! Cute pixie girl getting groped by seedy underworld character, very funny.laughing out loud

Dim
Thanks Xiz! laughing out loud
Actually JediOasis is Jedimaster3838..here's a pic of him, but I think you've already seen it.

homepages.go.com/~dimglit...ioasis.jpg

Raz and KJ would never post theirs...as well as some of the newer regulars.

EJ, don't start frowning until you've atleast seen it.

Xizor
Why would I frown, I have a deep respect for your talents. They humble my poor computer skills. I'm talented in other things, like espionage, manipulation, seduction and an ability to never lose my cool.

Does Darth Heinous still post here? As one of my favorite users I'd like to see his picture. I'm also wondering why he is not a Jedi Master, regardless of post # I'd promote him.

Do Raz and EJ have deep moral or religous issues that prevent the release of there pictures? The way you say "never" it seems like a situation of life or death.

Dim
Not you Xiz..EJ was frowning..

Heinous pops up now and then..and I don't know why KJ and Raz won't shave their lovely pics..shy I guess.

theEviljedi
What's so humorous? mad

Dim
Actually I was laughing at Xiz,...but the fact that you're getting mad over nothing is kind of funny stick out tongue

theEviljedi
No, he made fun of my picture.

Ratcat
Well EJ, we were all just so happy that you set aside that special time to humiliate yourself in public.laughing out loud

Raz
RC, now thats just cruel.....

Gundark
Welcome back, Xizor !!!! smile

I always thought that was your picture inside Raz's to the left of Dimmy's right arm.

Ratcat
Yeah, I'm a real stinker ain't I...

Gundark
I call my bichon stinker right now cause he needs a bath....laughing out loud But then, my labs are a little smelly too. Guess its gonna be wash the dogs day on Saturday. Come on over, RC, I'll throw you in there too. laughing out loud laughing out loud

That make you happy, EJ ? rolling on floor laughing

theEviljedi
Thanks a lot you guys. mad sad

Ratcat
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud
Hehehehe... Whatsamatter EJ, had a little sense of humour malfunction...laughing out loud

Darth Daft
Don't worry, EJ, I'm sure you can think of a way to make fun of Ratcat just to get back at him!

Or will that maybe start some massive war off in the forum, with members slagging each other off for certain reasons??!? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Fell free, you see I won't have a cow if he does.... wink

Dim
Lets please not have a slag war...that doesn't sound pleasent laughing out loud

theEviljedi
Hey, all of our sabers are activated. laughing out loud

Jedi Mercenary
could you tell me who all those people are, in order from left to right??

Dim
That's Gundark, Daft, RC, me, queeq and UBH..

some of the others haven't been added in yet.

Xizor
I believe it goes:
Gundark
Darth Daft
Ratcat
Dim
Queeg
UBH

EJ and I got our pics in but they are not at Raz's.sad Dim is working on it though.smile Merc, I'd like to see some photo's of your bad self, Don't be scared like Raz and KJ.laughing out loud

And EJ, I'm sorry but you make yourself such an easy target. We waited months for a photo that looked like a 12 year old taking a picture of himself with a disposable camera he held 3 inches from his face. EJ, your my matey and all, but I just had to laugh..

Jedi Mercenary
I thought Gundark was a man

theEviljedi
That was cold Merc...but kind of funny laughing out loud I know the picture was bad...and yes I did hold it 3 ft. away. laughing out loud Why do you think I look like a 12 year old?

finti
*finti looking for a medkit, just in case JM but how do you treat a black eye?*
laughing out loud
ehh 12? 3 ft.? so let me see if I got it right. The closer the camera the younger one will look? Kind off 4 years with each ft. hmm The next picture off me must be taken 5ft away, sweet 20 here I come.
*Finti puts on Kiss and sings along," Rock`n roll all night and party every day"* smile smile

Ratcat
SO, If I hold my camera 2 inches from my face, I could pass for 25... Cool!! laughing out loud

finti
2 ft makes you 8years, 6 ft will be 24!smile

Gundark
(Gundark busily scribbles down notes...camera distance, height, brand of film, atmospheric pressure...) Huh, oh, sorry...hmmmm..what did I want to say here..oh yeah...Merc, have you been under a rock in beggar's canyon or what ? I've been here since last september and you just found out I was a girl ? You need to stop by more often. smile

Ratcat
Yeah, Gundy is ALL woman... wink

Raz
Its not that I'm scared.......its just that I don't wanna smokin' (*cough cough*)
So please no more asking.....I want to keep myself slightly mysterious 0]

queeq
Pardon me for contradicting you, oh Grand Master of this Illustrious forum, but that's a lame excuse, Raz.

So what happened to all these rumours of war on the forum. TO ARMS!!!!

queeq abides

Raz
It may be, Mr. Choas. But unfortunately the fact still stands...

The "fight" is over....please don't try to drag it up again...

queeq
What fight?

Seem to be missing all the fun these days. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Jedi Mercenary
that's something I can't deny Gundy, but it's not exactly my fault i'm never on

Ratcat
There was a fight, who, where, when??? Ya know Raz, one day when I'm in I'm gonna come find you armed with my trusty digital camera..... laughing out loud

queeq
Dare we accuse the Supreme Chancellor Raz of cowardice?

Ratcat
You can dare, whether it's the smart thing to do is the real question. smile

queeq
That's why I asked. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I'm sorry, I don't feel suitably able to give YOU a reply.

You can either have 50:50, ask the audience or phone a friend....

Dim
roll eyes (sarcastic) Mutiny is not advisable.:P

Ratcat
Neither is getting your emoticons all mucked up... stick out tongue

Dim
Oh shuddup! stick out tongue

Gundark
Now THAT'S something I can do right. Emoticons. smile smile

Ratcat
Well you did your sig code right, it was just some big dumbass hadn't uploaded the file that Dim had given him. sad

Gundark
Don't worry about it, RC. I just naturally assumed it was my pathetic computer skills hard at work again. stick out tongue

queeq
No, I'm sure it was all my fault. laughing out loud

Ratcat
queeq, the day I would consider letting you near a piece of computer equipment under my charge is the day they're nailing the lid down on my coffin.

queeq
You don't know what you're missing. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Oh, having been in this game for 10 years, I surely do by now....

User + PC + Chaos

Ah, and there you are!laughing out loud

queeq
You just don't seem to appreciate the special features of that combination. It's never the same... laughing out loud

Ratcat
NO, I just ended up having to fix em!!!

Gundark
So here is queeq running rampant through RC's hard drives, letting in massive viruses, turning check boxes on and off at random and imploding monitors. And all that poor RC can do is push daisies. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
If only it were that easy, I could just hit the power and hey, prtesto, no more queeq.... laughing out loud evil face

queeq
Please, do it now. Deliver me from all this suffering.

Ratcat
*Click*

King Jedi
You will never see a picture of me either. I wouldn't want to put you through that. Or maybe it's because me and Raz are the same person.wink

queeq
*a voice from beyond the grave: Ahaaa, that explains a lot. I see the truth of it. To bad I can't share this with my fellow board members, since I have been deleted by one who loved me so much.*

Ratcat
Huh? OK, queeq has definately set up permenant residence in the funny farm.....

Gundark
He's just giddy cause its so close to valentine's day. I guess the arrow wound in his butt never healed. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Valentines, valentines, valentines.

Oh dear me....

finti
Do the girls buy stuff to on valentines day or is it just the guy`s. (as usual)smile

Ratcat
Will, I'm not sure. I used to get a card from my wife every year. But I HATE cards for any event!!!

Not sure how it works in other countries.

finti
Used?

King Jedi
Who cares about valentines day? It sucks. And if those cherubs fly across the screen again I'm going to explode. (as you can tell I'm not in the mood for "love"wink

Raz
I'm afraid the cherubs are staying until after 14th Feb smile

BTW KJ, please update your sig!
Which reminds me, I'm setting a limit of 20k on members sig. This should hopefully help people on dialup, with faster page loads.

theEviljedi
I'm with KJ...Valentine's Day sucks.

finti
Do like me; ignore it

queeq
*ignoring it*

Ratcat
*Not ignoring it*

queeq
Of course.

Ratcat
Hey, what can I say, need to make sure the message is loud and clear.

queeq
It's loud allright. laughing out loud

Ratcat
But, is it clear?

queeq
I don't know. It's too noisy. laughing out loud

Gundark
It's very clear to me. But then I'm a woman and I have that psychological edge on you silly men. laughing out loud

queeq
Is that the scary alien trait called "women's intuition". Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. eek!

Ratcat
Is that like when they know you've done something you shouldn't, not that I ever would.

Xizor
Woman have no psychological edge on me.wink King Jedi, good to see you, and your giant signature. Anyhow I'd like to point out that Falleens have no concept of fear, they are not subject to it. So I am unable to judge whether Raz and KJ are afraid to bring in their pics or if there flimsy excuses are in fact true.

Ratcat
Some people like there privacy I guess.

queeq
But.... why? laughing out loud

Ratcat
queeq, I can't believe that YOU are asking ME that. laughing out loud

finti
He he he." The man without the shadow promises you the world, tell him your dreams and forever needs, he`s buying them all."
Why post pictures? Its more fun to imagine what people look like. And the fact I dont think there exists any pictures of me for atleast the last 5 years.

queeq
Well, it's fun. I only do it here, I am not in the habit of doing it everywhere.

Ratcat
It nice to put faces to people, and sometime rather surprising...

Me, I post pictures on my site and here only but I don't really care where they end up.

Gundark
Looks to me like you ended up on a speeder bike that is too fast for you. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Boy, you have a good memory.

queeq
Or a speederbike that you're not comfortable sitting on. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, it's all that falling on my butt...

queeq
I jusy keep thinking of the "H"-word. laughing out loud

Ratcat
What, Heptathalon?

Dim
Huffalump? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Dim, will you be my Huffalump?

Dim
If you'll be my Weessle big grin

Ratcat
Always. wink

finti
This day, phew what can I say besides nada!

Ratcat
Then don't then!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.