Matrix questions can be answered here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterofmatrix
I have seen every single matrix movie including revolutions (i have not mistaken reloaded with revolutions) so ask me a question and ill give the answer as soon as possible

Evil Dead
What is the relationship between Ghost and Trinity...............Trinity refers to him as "brother", yet they are different races so obviously they aren't biological siblings..............

The oracle recalls the first time Ghost came to see her and Ghost asking, "will she ever love me".........to which the oracle replies "only as a friend, a brother".............

Ghost says he loves her as much as she loves another...........

So I ask you, what is the relationship..........why are they so close?

chica16
what happens in revolutions...lol

The Omega

masterofmatrix
the relationship between ghost and trinity is that they are half brothers and sisters thats why they are different races but trinity refers to him as brother, she ment half brother

ghost says will she ever love me refering to niobe oracle says only as a freind her brother as oracle made her first mistake as she thought she was refering to trinity. is you dont believe me in one of the fmv's on enter the matrix it has ghost saying to niobe, "your the woman i love..."

as much as she loves another is that niobe loves comander lock as trinity says she used to be with morpheus now shes with lock

in revolutions wellneo and bane wake up from there comas, a sentinal bomb distroys half the peolpe unplugged from the matrix, mopheus gets copyed for good and neo gets in to a 1 on 500,000 fight with sentinals

Dexx
first i want you to tell me how you got it......and i'll decide if to belive ya or not (i can tell...trust me)

i can't say that i'd like to spoil any surprise in the movie but..tell me this. IS the matrix in a matrix theory valid? AND if not how does neo stand up against the sentinels.

The morpheus being copied thing sounds plausible....that's why i'm bothering to ask

masterofmatrix
neo was able to stand up against the machines because remember he said i can fell them so he got the electricity from the machines and used it as a counter attack

i know these thing because i gather eveidence and i just peices it self together like a jigsaw puzzle

SpikeSpiegel
I remember you. You're the guy that reconed that there were 5 matrix films and couldn't prove it.

Dexx
you actually managed to NOT answer ANY of my questions...

got the electricity from the machines and used it as a counter attack
...*snap* just like that, no?

so you haven't seen the movie, like you previously said

Kes
You're back!
So what happens in Revolutions? Like everything,not just a bit! I want quotes too!

Dexx
so far...he seems micky mouse to me, kes

Kes
yeh, he was here some days back saying there where 5matrix movies. that 4 where done together and stuff!

Dexx
right, right...well...letz hear what he has to say..when he comes

GWilloB
MasterofMatrix can't spell...HA HA HA HA...ANYWAY...It's widely known that there will only be 3 Matrix Movies...Any "spoiler" that could even be considered legit would probably only have a shelf life of 8-12 hours (I would imagine that anyone who wanted to protect this info would have hired a crew w/ only that purpose at less than $10/hr---you'd think?)***I read one "so called spoiler" that did the "Alice in Wonderland" Twist---Very interesting & if that's the case the spoiler could actually be in the Animatrix....WILLO

Metroplex
How did you see all three matrix movies already???

Dexx
he didn't

Matt
Matrix Ey. This has Gota Be the wickedest film out! I like the Fighting. In matrix Realoaded i only like the fightin the story was a bit naf but the fightin blew me away!!!!! eek!

Matt
Does Any One Know If Trinitys Gona Hav a Kid. Get pregnent?

Metroplex
I dont think so. Revolutions takes place right after reloaded so i dont think she will be able to get pregnant in time

Kes
she could already be pregnant (I'm not saying she is!) but cant have a baby in 72h.

SpikeSpiegel
Oh yeah in responce to your question in your poll there is no matrix 4. I don't have a clue where u got the thought that there was.

Omoroca
Hi Evil!

You're probably referring to the game "Enter the Matrix", right? Well, the way I got it, Ghost is in love with Trinity, not with Niobe. Have you seen the way he looked at her after that sparring session they had together? But she's in love with Neo and thus likes Ghost only as a friend. Wouldn't you agree that this is possible, too?

Omoroca

Matt
I fout trinity wud get pregnat cuz they had sex in reloaded. So it is a possiblity. Hey i fink matrix was weird a bit with the war?

jimbo3
Maybe materofmatrix read there are 5 sources of info for the Matrix universe, and misinterpreted that into thinking there are 5 movies.

He hasn't seen the third movie.

Kes
no in another thread he claim that he HAD the 5movies!

Kes
Sorry, what? confused

Matt
trinity had sex wid neo in reloaded? or was it just a little hanky panke?

Kes
looked like sex to me!

Dexx
why not keep it on-topic, ppl.

rumour has it that revolutions IS in fact out to the pirates already.....but i doubt the guy saw it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.