SF:III 3rd Strike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mitsubishi Beat
I know this idea will probably get shot to shit, but I think they should try to remake the Street Fighter movie. This story of this one could revolve around the SF3 world. Hehehehehehe... confused

Metroplex
You posted this on the wrong section

JixQuillan
Nah, I think that idea was thumb down after Raul Julia died. He was the best person to play Bison.

Frostbite883
Originally posted by Mitsubishi Beat
I know this idea will probably get shot to shit, but I think they should try to remake the Street Fighter movie. This story of this one could revolve around the SF3 world. Hehehehehehe... confused

What Bat-story are you talking about bishi?

Dark Shazam93
I think he's on smack... why?

Frostbite883
Just curious on what kind of Batman story 'bishi was referring to.

Joker1237
boy a street fighter thread in a Batman Fourm lol.

HellMaster93
Indeed... what CRAP!

01ZERO
UR IN THE WRONG SECTION

IM NOT ALL FOR REMAKES OF A FRANCHISE NOT IN ITS ORIGINAL GENRE BUT WHEN YOU GOT A JOB TO DO YOU GOTA DO IT WELL. IF THEY DID MAKE A STREET FIGHTER TRILOGY IT SHOULD START WITH STREET FIGHTER AND END WITH STREET FIGHTER III.

HellMaster93
Umm... yeah, 3 movies in a trilogy IS logical for some STRANGE and UNKNOWN reason... I wonder why...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.