social life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ObieTrice 26
Who here actualy has a girlfriend or boyfriend?

narcil
too cool for a b/f. wink

Ushgarak
Been a while for me...

LindsIsTightK
I used to but I got dumped sad *sadness*

narcil
got dumped? sucky...what was his reason?

LindsIsTightK
He said that he didn't want a girlfriend at the moment. The real reason was that he wanted to go steel cars and do drugs and he knew that it pissed me off so he just got rid of me.

But it's ok now, because he got sent to a boarding school in Mexico. big grin

narcil
meh...sounds like he was a good guy to be rid of.

besides, boys suck, who needs em'! big grin

LindsIsTightK
Yeah seriously, I hate guys.

Sadly, I lovedlove that guy very much though. erm

ObieTrice 26
I had a g/f, but I dumped her cuz she only wanted my chedarsad

Ushgarak
Hey! No need to hate guys, girls can be pretty cruel too! Narcil knows, I tell her my stories all the time...

narcil
*lol* true true...i have heard of some very cruel girls. (i occasionally count myself among them. wink j/k)

LindsIsTightK
Every guy in my life has hurt me, so I have given up on them for now.

Ushgarak, I'm sorry that you have had some bad expierences, I'm not evil like most girls. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore then I want them to hurt me.

ObieTrice26 - hehe, your chedar, hehehe stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Anyway, been a year since I was spoken for and I have not met a girl who was both single and nice ever since.

LindsIsTightK
Yeah meeting a girl who is both single and nice can be hard, since the majority of both males and females in this world are cruel hearted.~

narcil
i say relationships are doooooomed!!!! and whoever SEEMS to be a happy couple is just faking it. wink

LindsIsTightK
It's my belief that the happy couples that are out there, are actually ruined by the unhappy couples, thus making everyone unhappy, miserable, hateful, etc...

Not to mention, nothing good lasts forever anyways, so what do you expect........

Ushgarak
Well, NOW I am cheery!

LindsIsTightK
Well sometimes you just beed to accept the reality of things, and as far as I'm concerned, that is the reality of things. Happy doesn't exist.~

narcil
awww...but it does!!!! *glomp* i'm happy!! no guys!! (see? this is the secret ...no relationships => happpppyyyy!!! big grin big grin big grin)

BackFire349
my ex dumped me so she could be with the guy she was cheating on me with. dont plan on having another relationship for a long time.

Ushgarak
I aim to steal some of Narcil's happiness...

LindsIsTightK
So that's why you are so bitter and negative huh??? It's ok, because I am exactly the same way. Once you get your heart broken it changes everything..........

narcil
there's plenty to go around. ^_^ *packages some up and gives to ush*

BackFire349
stuff like that is just a part of life, everyone goes through it at one point or another. at least next time ill be prepared and not quite so naive.

BackFire349
im not bitter or negative. im just cynical. always have been. i can be playful at times, ask ush, ive made his ass sore on numerous occasions.

LindsIsTightK
Break-ups are hard. You love the person so much and then all the sudden they are just gone..............

narcil
hmm...that could be true...i've never had my heart broken. but i don't ever plan to. ^_^ i've taken too many precautionary measures. big grin

Senor_Pessoba
um..i had a girlfriend, but i guess i was too nice to her, and she was used to assholes, so she couldnt take it..and broke up with me..sad really

narcil
how long were you going out, linds?

BackFire349
yeah, but its a part of growing up. im glad i went through it looking back. its nice not having to worry about stuff like that.

LindsIsTightK
We were together at first for three months, then we broke up for a month, then we got back together for about a year and 5 months. Then it ended...............

ObieTrice 26
It sucs wen U like sum1 and dont hav the heart 2 tell them

LindsIsTightK
Well I made that mistake once before, and I really regretted it, so I always tell the person now.~

Ushgarak
(Narcil's precautionary measures are to seal her heart off from the outside world)

LindsIsTightK
Well that isn't always healthy, but I can understand why she would.~

BackFire349
thats what i plan on doing for awhile.

Ushgarak
That sort of thing only lasts until you see a genuine opportunity come your way.

LindsIsTightK
Well I haven't seen any genuine oppurtunities quite yet, so I am still closing out the world.~

BackFire349
well im not gonna close out the world, im just gonna stay out of a relatinoship till i feel im ready again.

LindsIsTightK
I'm scared that I am gonna get hurt again so I don't want to be in a relationship again.~

narcil
heh...i have a good method. :P

and yeah, i like someone, don't have the heart to tell them---but i think having a crush is fun. (as opposed to having a b/f)

diegocala
I have a girlfriend...but don't tell my wife! evil face

LindsIsTightK
mad That isn't cool at all you dirty sleezebag!!!!! mad

narcil
*lol* i think he was kidding...

ObieTrice 26
laughing out loud u ppl r funny

LindsIsTightK
50% of all american men cheat on their wives, what makes you think he was kidding????

ObieTrice 26
It would be pretty stupid 2 post the fact that u r cheating 2 every1

narcil
and he had that little evil-looking emoticon... *lol* i'm pretty sure he was kidding

LindsIsTightK
Well I didn't think it was a very funny joke no expression

Ushgarak
(shrugs) Oh well.

Kes
Portuguese are the most faithful!

LindsIsTightK
Well if that is true, then I am going to make a plan of moving there when I turn 18, but I'm sure you were kidding............

Ushgarak
I doubt she was kidding.

Kes
No. Statistics show that portuguese are the most faithful. And cant remember if its Italians or french that are the less!

Kes
kidding?that requires a sence of humor!

LindsIsTightK
I think I'm just gonna become "A" sexual and be alone for the rest of my life.~

Kes
Thats what I do. But not by choice!erm

Ushgarak
Awwwwww, no need to be like that, Linds!

ObieTrice 26
No, dont do that Linds I.....(gulps) ugh Im gonna hate typing this but....never mind

LindsIsTightK
Lol, well it seems to me that you spend just as much time on the forums as I do and so you probly don't ever get out to give yourself a chance to meet anyone.~

Ushgarak
Oh well, wouldn't have a chance ayway... may as well be here...

LindsIsTightK
Whatever you want to say, why don't you just go ahead and say it????

Ushgarak
I seem to meet nothing BUT nice girls here, actually.

ObieTrice 26
I red yor profile and u sound...well u know

LindsIsTightK
No I don't know no expression

Ushgarak
(looks at watch)

Are you going to give a compliment or not, Obie?

LindsIsTightK
WELL I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU, BUT I AM REALLY QUITE CONFUSED RIGHT NOW.~

ObieTrice 26
u sound sexy.

Ushgarak
Right, Linds, look, you seem like a lovely girl, you are very friendly, and we men would all be heartbroken if someone like you withdrew yourself from all possible relationships forever.

LindsIsTightK
stick out tongue I am sexy, doesn't it say that under my name? I wouldn't lie about something like that~

Ushgarak
AND a Virgo. Are we virgos all sexy. Linds?

LindsIsTightK
I've already had my heart broken once before, I don't want it to happen again. confused sad embarrasment

LindsIsTightK
Rawr, Virgos are the sexiest ever. It's our perfecionism that makes us that way. We would never leave the house lookin anything but perfect. angel ~

Ushgarak
Good Lord, well, I hope you don't live like that forever. I've had my heart broken too but ruling myself out of any future relationships isn't going to bring me happiness now, is it?

No point trying to live THAT cautiously, in my opinion, and I have no intention of being in enforced loneliness because I was not prepared to risk things. And I hate loneliness.

Ushgarak
Ooooh, very true Linds... the two of us can front the ideal of the sexy Virgo around here!

ObieTrice 26
Linds, if I were yo b/f , I would never leave u. U sound very Kind

LindsIsTightK
I'm still not over the person I was in love with. I don't want to let them go yet. erm I'm not ready........

Ushgarak
Whoa there boyo, you don't know that... I would never tell a girl I have never met that I would never leave her, only that I would give things my best shot. None of us can tell how things will work out.

Ushgarak
Then by all means wait until you are ready, Linds, but keep an open mind.

LindsIsTightK
My x promised me that he would never leave me LOL *tears, tears, tears* In a way he is still with me, it's hard to explain. I spend a lot of time with his family. He's currently in Mexico in a boarding school as I am sure you guys already know.~

Ushgarak
Yeah, and I know how you feel. One should never say never, for you cannot know for sure and it makes things worse if it happens. All you can do is try your best!

Things will improve, Linds. I still hate my break-up but I am much better than I was a year ago. And I have plenty of fun flirting here!

LindsIsTightK
BTW, I am not expecting this from everyone, but can you guys start calling me Lindsay, I'm tired of everyone callin me Linds, and yeah I expect that, but I think I will start telling people my full first name, not just a portion of it~

Ushgarak
Lindsay it is, we just had to know!

LindsIsTightK
No problem wink And yeah I know that I need to give it some more time, it's been nine months and I am starting to get better but my god, it's defnitely taking long enough~

Ushgarak
Yeah, 12 for me and it still hurts, that is the way of things.

Do you want a hug?

LindsIsTightK
No hugs, I don't like people hugging me, especially when I'm in my "crappy, sad, happy, everything" mood. I like to be left alone at that time~

Ushgarak
I could poke you with one of Lily's poking sticks instead...

(Brain: I doubt that will help...)

LindsIsTightK
I don't want to be a Forum Junkie anymore, I want to move up in the ranks yes

Ushgarak
Keep going, you'll get there

LindsIsTightK
No poking, I'm ticklish stick out tongue

Ushgarak
A-HAAAAAA! A weakness exposed!!! (notes down that Lindsay is ticklish)

Ok, any way I can cheer yopu up? I warn you, I am in a gloomy Virgo mood myself!

LindsIsTightK
I want to be a Forum Councillor, but my god it will take me years to get that far. Do I ever get any special privelages as I move up???

Ushgarak
Deity is actually the thing you get by posting lots; Councillor means you are a mod.

You don't get built-in privileges but veteran posters get more respect and trust.

LindsIsTightK
What is a mod?

Ushgarak
Moderator. We run things around here.

LindsIsTightK
Hopefully I will work up to being a moderator one day in a couple of years, but anyways, back on the social track. Boyfriends and Girlfriends.

Anyone have any sob stories???

narcil
hmm...i have a SOB story. ^_~ you know, a story about a s.o.b. (*ducks* kidding...dah!! sorry...i'm all about the corny, bad jokes.)

LindsIsTightK
hmmmm...........

Kes
lol I do spend lots of time here! smile but i'm also very shy so meeting people is difficult!erm

G.P
big grin big grin
Edit: embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Kes
big grin Are you faithful G.P.?

G.P
I must confess that I've never had a girlfriend embarrasment...
I was in a boy school... So all these years I've worked & not went out.embarrasment
(We'll see next year...the preparing class where I'm admitted is mixed)

But my nature is to be faithful...

Kes
Good.smile

BondJamesBond
45% of all women cheat on thier husbands as well, that door swings both ways there virgo

LindsIsTightK
Well I am not one of those 45% who will cheat on their husbands so I'm not worried about that.~

Kes
Why do you put ~ at the end of your frase?

BondJamesBond
Oh Ok...

LindsIsTightK
I think I just use it as a kinda trademark thing. I don't put it on all my posts, but I do on most of them. I think it's just a trademark thing for me. I do it with everything, not just on the forums.~

Kes
You know that little thing actually as a purppose!big grin

LindsIsTightK
Yeah I know that it does, but I use it for my own personal purpose.~

Kes
big grin Good for you! Surprising that an american keyboard has it though!smile

LindsIsTightK
Well to be honest, I don't know what it even means in America. What does it mean in Portugal???

BondJamesBond
Because American keyboards are??? blink

Kes

LindsIsTightK
OHHH yeah duh, but I don't know how to get that little thing over the letter. I don't think you can do that on an American keyboard~

Kes
well basacly you press on the little thing and then on the letter. It doesn't go on top of all the letters though.

LindsIsTightK
ok I just tried that and it didn't work for me. I tried putting it over the n but it was a no go~

Kes

LindsIsTightK
yeah it doesnt work, because in order for me to use ~ I have to push shift first so when i try doing it all at the same time I get-
~~AA~A~A~A etc................

ObieTrice 26
~
a

BondJamesBond

Kes

Kes
Nice!smile

LindsIsTightK
HAHAHA.........

a~ ^ ` ok I really have no idea what I am doing, let me try this again.........

Kes
big grin

BondJamesBond

Kes
wow thats complicated!!!huh

LindsIsTightK
Wow I am incredibly blonde............ None of this stuff is working for me.
ok now when I push all these keys at different times nothing shows up. What the hell? I am not very keyboard smart..........

BondJamesBond
yup

BondJamesBond
Hold the "alt" key down while at the same time keying in the numbers...

LindsIsTightK
thats what I was just doing and nothing is showing up, my keyboard just spazzes out. Maybe my settings are making it to where I can't do that or something.

ObieTrice 26
i cant get it 2 work iether

LindsIsTightK
Thank you Obie, not I don't feel so dumb angel

LindsIsTightK
Hey JamesBond, I just read your profile and you are a virgo too. Welcome, there are many of us here.~

Kes
LOL!

LindsIsTightK
What's so funny Kes??? confused

Kes
you guys trying all this codes to use the accent marks!(is that what you call it?)

LindsIsTightK
Yeah I think so. I took spanish, I should really know that erm

I really like the way American language is, don't have to worry about all those weird markings..........~

Kes
yeh its a very easy language.

Kes
Spanish sucks! LOL j/k

LindsIsTightK
Well spanish was a lot easier to learn then french

Kes
Probably because you here it more.

LindsIsTightK
yeah maybe, I can't speak either language though so I dunno..........

G.P
sad
If you only care about easiness, you will miss a lot a things...

Kes
LOL big grin Well my french isn't very good either.I understand a bit and speak a bit but writing is a no no! stick out tongue
As for spanish I understand very well and can make myself understood.Our language is very similar but when it comes to writing I make a lot of blopers!stick out tongue

Kes
Oh G.P is hurt! stick out tongue
Face it G.P., now its spanish and german!

LindsIsTightK
Actually, at the time all I cared about was learning my two years worth of foreign language so I could get into college.~

Kes
big grin

G.P
I do know French isn't easy...
Only two years of foreign language learning ?

LindsIsTightK
I only need two years to get into a college, but for most things that you want to major in you need to take more........

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>