A Question Somebody Here Asked........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
sorry but I don't remember who it was or what thread it was in yesterday............they asked:

How does the oracle explain her different appearance now?

Ghost asked her what happened to her..........she said that:

Two people she trusted sold the termination code to her original shell (appearance) to the Merovingian.............they did so to save their child............when Ghost asked her why she let that happen when she knew beforehand it would happen (she knows the future) she said because the child is important...........she believes that one day that child will change both this world (matrix) and Ghost's (real world)

That leads me to believe that the Matrix will not be destroyed in prt. 3.......how can that child change both worlds if the Matrix doesn't exist anymore?

This conversation happens in the Enter the Matrix game by the way.....

SpikeSpiegel
But what if the child is a methaphor for the Matrix?

Dexx
but...(i haven't played the game so i don't know how the dialogue actually sounds) ..what if the change in the matrix is simply it's destruction?

matrixneo
How do I past corrupt and ice or ice and corrupt, what eva its called, im having trouble on the part where you have to destroy 3 different gear things, please email me, im not gonna be online very long...

goldmember
you have got to shoot them or (if you are a very good shot) grenade them because i did that and i cmpleted in a day and a half doctor

The Gryphon
The matrix online takes place after revolutions, and the whole thing will take place inside the matrix, so the matrix will not be destroyed. And the child is not the matrix because she didn't sell the code to herself and I doubt Merovingian could intimidate the Architect very much.

Evil Dead
The Matrix can not be destroyed................

The rebels of Zion are fighting to free the minds of the people trapped inside the Matrix.............not kill them. If the Matrix is destroyed it will kill all humans who are hooked up to it..............

Even at the end of Matrix one they lay out their plans for us.........Neo's plan is not to destroy the Matrix which would kill everybody who is jacked into it.............his plan is to "show these people what you don't want them to see.....a world without blah blah blah".......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.