What is today?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediOasis
Guess who turns the big 19 today?..........................................................................................................................I'll give you a hint, his favorite band is Oasis and I think he likes Star Wars.

Ratcat
OK, so are Birthday wishes in order here.

Dim
Happy Birthday JO!!!!!
*birthday dance*
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to yououou
Happy birthday dear, JOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Happy birthday to youououououououououououououououou.

queeq abides

Gundark
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
You look like a monkey
And you smell like one too

Hehehe. J/K, JO...come on over to the ANBMB and we'll celebrate !!! smile smile smile

queeq
Gundy is our hostess, but I guess you noticed that. laughing out loud

queeq abides

finti
What, we got a hostess

queeq
Gundy welcomes everyone and feeds them. No funny business, FINTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Hehehe. And since is queeq's bar, queeq makes all the rules, but I guess you figured that out already, finti. laughing out loud

Hmmm...I better start working on the menu for the super bowl.

finti
Well Gundark give me a Glen Dagobah ale and a jawa flavored milkshake.sick rolling on floor laughing

COREWORLD
Happy birthday! Ah, what it would be like to be 19 again!

JediOasis
Thanks everybody. Of course, this b-day really doesn't serve any purpose.....just two more short years and then I'll be in heaven wink

queeq
Okay, finti, no drinks outside the bar. Get your butt back in there.

queeq abides

Ratcat
Hmmm, to be 19 again, to be able to live those years again, perhaps avoid a few mistakes along the way and make all brand new ones. laughing out loud

Gundark
If I could only remember 19, I'm sure I would want to live it all over again. laughing out loud

finti
I would probably make the same mistakes over again, kind of nice to been 19 again and knowing what I know today.evil face

queeq
Yes, that life sucks. That'll make you some depressed 19 year old. laughing out loud

queeq abides

finti
could come in handy in other departments thoughlaughing out loud

queeq
Name one.

queeq abides

finti
The experience of girls reactions to certain aspects, the right way to approach a woman.smile

queeq
Is there such a way? A RIGHT way to approach women? Guess you're not old enough yet, finti. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
I dunno queeq, seems to work for me.

Actually, 19 was an EXCELLENT years for me. I miss it. sad

queeq
Try rebirthing and wait another 19 years. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Hmmm....a RIGHT way to approach a woman ?? I think me and Dimmy are gonna have to put our heads together on this one. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
I'll solve the mystery: there is none. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
And THAT is why you fail....

*Bows head and sighs*

*Leaves room..... Returns 20 minutes later with two big bouquets of flowers*

Dim, Gundy, for you!

Gundark
Flowers ? For me ? (Gundark gives RC big hug) Oh you shouldn't have, they're beautiful...you're wonderful...you big handsome hunk !!! (Gundark smiles and buries nose in bouquet, enjoying its lovely aroma) smile smile smile

Dim
But you got her and me the same thing! hmph! mad

Ratcat
Well, if you can't tell the difference between a Bouquet of Mixed Cut Flowers(Gundy) and a Dozen Red Roses(Yours) then that is NOT my problem.

*Kisses Dim on cheek and runs and hides*

Gundark
Hey, I only get flowers about every 3 years....don't be a killjoy, Dimmy !!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dim
eek! hmmmm...Okay.
*crazily* errrrrrrm...ebu ila booboo?

Ratcat
Hey look! I drove her mad!!!laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Gundark
And Dim is adorable when she's mad. Hehehe. laughing out loud

queeq
So what exactly were you trying to prove, RC? Looks like you proved my point.
Gundy and Dimmy love me no matter what I do. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
But you didn't bring us flowers, queeq. stick out tongue

Ratcat
I don't believe I have anything to prove, just saying it with flowers is always a nice thing to do and brings a little happiness.

queeq
And Gundy just proved my point as well. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Well if it makes you happy. I'm just gonna go check on my Interflora stock.....

queeq
So chicks dig you have a flower shop?

queeq abides

Ratcat
Huh? Flower shop, I'm confused.

*RC dials his broker*

queeq
Interflora has to with flower shops, right? Here in Holland at least.

*confused - calls his English teacher*

queeq abides

Ratcat
Actually, there more delivery than shops.

queeq
Ah, they are combined here in Holland. But it figures, flowers are horribly expensive in England and they're pretty cheap over here. I can get a big bunch for about 10 pounds.

But I won't. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
And THAT is why you fail. laughing out loud

queeq
No, I don't. They still like me.

queeq abides

Ratcat
Then, that is why THEY fail.... laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

queeq
And now you are about to unravel the mystery. Well done, my young apprentice. Soon you will call me Master. evil face

queeq abides

Gundark
(Gundark comes walking in, humming, with vase to put flowers in) Oh, sorry queeq, didn't mean to step on your foot...didn't see you standing there. laughing out loud

Ratcat
*RC laughs so hard he falls off his chair.*

Ouch....

Dim
Hehehee...RC:1 queeq:0 laughing out loud

Ratcat
When you're on a role, you're on a role!!!

*Rubs sore butt and gets back on chair*

Gundark
RC, you seem to be having a lot of sore butt problems. Perhaps you need a doughnut for your speeder. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Lack of balance

Gundark
Hmmmm.....and tell me again WHO is bringing balance ?

Darth Daft
Damn, sorry JO, Late Happy Birthday to you! It was my birthday this Jan 29th and I reached the tender age of 21!
Anyways, I'm not sure what happened during my year as a 19 year-old. All the years seem the same to me!

Dim
Oh wow...Happy late birthday DD!

I don't remember anything between 22-25..it's like they're the lost years..laughing out loud

finti
Yeah, I must have skipped those years. Can`t imagine where they ent.hmmmmm. rolling on floor laughing

Ratcat
I wish I couldn't remember anything between 20 and 32 but that's another story....

Gundark
Happy Late Birthday, DD...guess you've spent the last week and a half celebrating. smile

I kind of forgot 22-25 too Dimmy. I remember I was getting divorced...guess its a good thing thats all I remember. stick out tongue

queeq
DD, a tad late, but many happy chickens to you, dude.

queeq abides

Darth Daft
Tank you ferry mutch.
Sorry for not being here to share my birthday with you all, but I wanted to eat my chickens alone.
Dang, has anyone else on here got annoyed because there is no chicken emoticon? I'm going to contact Ezboard and threaten them with my lightsabre to make them create a chicken emoticon that I can use. That'll be cool. Shame it ain't gonna happen.

queeq
Let someone make you the ultimate chicken sig, Dude. You'll be poultry forever. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Darth Daft
Good idea, I'll get right to it. smile <<<(Just imagine that's a chicken emoticon will ya?)

Ratcat
I bet there's one outb there for you somewhere.

queeq
Everytime I read "Darth Daft" I will think "chicken". laughing out loud

Ratcat
Darth Daft Soup
Darth Daft drumsticks
Darth Daft nuggets
Lemon Darth Daft
South fried Darth Daft

Nah, can't say I do....

queeq
Darth Daft au Vin. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I knew there was one I forgot. Plus aboput another 2000 other Darth Daft,... I mean chicken recipes...

queeq
We'll have Cannibal Happy Hour at Gundy's later. Bet she knows many more... laughing out loud

Ratcat
Oh, I'm sure she does. But I bet even she needs to pull out a cook book to remember them all...

queeq
Not with chicken. laughing out loud

Gundark
I found it ! 2001 ways to make chicken for DD. It was right next to 2001 uses for a wet wookiee. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Isn't one of those where you wrap the wookkie around a poll and install him in a car wash?

queeq
Only 2001? I'm a little disappointed in you, Gundy-dear. laughing out loud

Ratcat
2001, a gastronomic odesseylaughing out loud

queeq
2010. The recipe we make contact with. laughing out loud

Ratcat
2061: Recipe 3

Gundark
A long time ago in a cookbook far, far away....

queeq
To boldly go where no cook has gone before...

Ratcat
Arrrrgggghhhhh, STAR TREK!!!!!

Dim
But you like Star Trek

Ratcat
OH go on, tell them all my dirty little secrets.

queeq
You have dirty little secrets? Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Ratcat
Yes, I have dirty secrets. Why, don't you?

queeq
Because.......... I'm respectable. evil face

Ratcat
Hey, I'm PERFECTLY respectable. You just don't understand me. smile

queeq
I said I was respectable, not that I was smart.

Ratcat
OK, point taken.

queeq
Really? PLease explain it to me then... laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, you need to be a lot smarter to understand it. I'd hate to se you brain implode....

queeq
Sorry about my intelligence restrictions. I will just follow your example then.... NOT. evil face

Ratcat
No, I doubt you meager grey slush could hold my vast interlect.

queeq
Meager grey slush? I don't exactly know what that's supposed to mean, but I'm sure it's a compliment.

Ratcat
It refers to the grey matter inside your skull dear boy.

queeq
So it's a compliment about my brain?

Dim
You guys are making my grey matter hurt laughing out loud

queeq
Try some of my meager grey slush. RC tells me it's very good.

Gundark
Dimmy, your slush isn't grey, its pink. I can see it wafting out of your head in your picture up there. laughing out loud

queeq
Pink? That's much nicer than my grey slush.

Ratcat
But it's a little more chewy.

Getting back on topic I predict that Today is the day this topic closes.

Raz
Quite right RC!

Today is also "closing lots of topics" day. So people, go start some new topics!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.