George Lucas!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
Do u guys think that after EP3 when GL said that hell finish with the Star Wars movies he'll let another director/writer continue with his legacy and keep adding to the Star Wars saga because i know is his creation his baby but i dont see why it should end with EP3, i wouldnt mind seeing anothers director/writer vision on the SW saga maybe adding a New jedi Order, to see how Luke rebuilt the jedi again while i love GL i would like the saga to continue after EP3! What u guys think?

Volundro Ramm
Aint never gonna happen.

Julie
more SW is good SW in my oppinion, but I suppose ther comes a time when enough is enough

yerssot
more SW is NOT good SW in my opinion wink
look at the droid series, the HOLIDAY SPECIAL, the two ewok movies!
horrible to say the least!

btw, he will be 61 when finishing EpIII, and he said it's his "baby" and no one is allowed to touch it

treepwood728
Would be nice if they made an Ean flux style of cartoon, based in the starwars Galaxy. Not exactly about the main people, but from another's point of view. Like Biggs Darklighter's story about going from the Empire to the Rebellion. Things that everyonce ina while would include the main characters.

futide
there's a new letter of the week:

letterstogeorge.com

Darth Revan
Heh heh heh I just got a crazy thought maybe I could do more star wars movies heh heh

Darth Jello
absolutely not, the movies are about anakin, they end with his death

mephistodesigns
GOOD CALL!!!

Julie
I htink the NJO would make very interesting movies...but that would be about 100 years worth of material

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.