Doing the splits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LindsIsTightK
I know this is an odd question, but does anyone have any idea how I might be able to learn how to do the splits pretty quickly?

I can make it a little over half way to the floor, but any further and it feels like someone is trying to rip my leg off. Anybody have any suggestions on how I can do them easier and faster?

ObieTrice 26
I cant do the splits, Im afraid i'll fall and land on my...

LindsIsTightK
Yeah I know, you are a guy, that's expected, but I want to be able to do the splits. It is just so painful though.............

finti
Practise

LindsIsTightK
I have been practing actually, for the past month. I'm 8 inches from the ground. Taking me way too long~

Ushgarak
I think Padme might be someone to ask about this, she is pretty lithe, I think.

finti
have patience and you will reach your goal Linds, at least when it comes to splits

yerssot
depends from person to person,
some definitly can't after months of practice
some can without any (I don't practice this and I can almost do it

LilySatine
Do lots of stretches before you practice as well, so that your flexibility will increase. Keep on practicing! smile

LindsIsTightK
Well I am about 8 inches from the ground as we speak. Last week I was about 10, so I am getting there.

Dexx
practice more...oh. And u'll almost never be able to beat your instinct. have someone push you a bit down. it hursts but it passes. I can almost do it also.

LindsIsTightK
Well I had my brother holding me down the night before last and I started crying because it hurt so bad, but to me it's worth it because I'm getting closer.~

Senor_Pessoba
all i can say is ouch...

Captain REX
I cannot do the splits. It is against my programing software...

Senor_Pessoba
haha..yeah, me too

LilySatine
I used to be able to do the splits when I was in jazz. Then I got older and lazy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Senor_Pessoba
thats what usually happens

LindsIsTightK
Well I don't want that to happen, because if I can do the splits, then I can bring more variety in bed. angel ~

Senor_Pessoba
oh wow..haha

LindsIsTightK
Hey, I'm sure you already know about my fasination with sex so that shouldn't really surprise you.~

Senor_Pessoba
yeah..not really, i just didnt think about that

LindsIsTightK
hehe, I think about those things all the time..........

Senor_Pessoba
haha

LindsIsTightK
but dont tell anyone because I have to come off all cute and innocent angel

Senor_Pessoba
which you do stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
Well thats good, cause I cant have anyone finding out my secret.

Senor_Pessoba
no..we cant have that

LindsIsTightK
A lot of people know my secret though, so I guess I failed at that one huh?

Senor_Pessoba
guess so..but its okay...not like its a bad thing

LindsIsTightK
Well if the wrong people found out it would be, I dont want to get raped or anything

Senor_Pessoba
ick...i cant even believe people do that

yerssot
please, keep it CLEAN, we have young forummembers

LilySatine
Oh dear! Didn't see that one coming. huh

yerssot
*waves to lily*

LindsIsTightK
Well I don't see why rape would be something unclean, it happens everyday. Unfortunately, it happens to young people.~

Ushgarak
Best move on, I think...

BackFire349
have freaky kinki sex as often as possible.

Corran
Oh dear, just practice, if your strain and stretch your muscles they will repair themselves, ig you continue to stretch your muscles painfully you will get there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.