More Sex In Revolutions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Yo guys, I just thought of something. You know how in Reloaded they had that huge all out sex scene. Well, do you think they'll have another one in the next movie? I'm not some pervert but if there was, it could probably symbolise Neo and Trinity's love for one another. (Again) rolling on floor laughing

alaba
oh please....mad

Dexx
jese..hope not!

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, it would sort of ruin the whole aspect of the film!

Dexx
trinity is REALLY not that hot too me

Korri
yeah but Neo is hot!!!! big grin

Stovenutts
trinity is ugly . . . thumb down

-=Urot=-
Wot! You guys don't like Trinity's Orgasm face?? big grin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=352818

CrazyShady
TRINITY IS HOTT!! mad

Ikobe
Trinity doesn't do it for me. Not even in an envious female "damnit she's sexy" way.

~Ikobe

Skittles19
man, I freakin hope not... that was the longest most boring scene in the movie

gabimr2
oh yeap.. I think the same.. I hope they dont put that scene.. again sick

Ikobe
Me and my best friend were giggling all the way through. Hey, we're immature.

Dexx
umm....no. it's a ll the make up. he's a lil bit fatty if you take a close look. Not to mention why he doesn't get his shirt off the whole movie......
*whispers* so he can hide the belly.wink

*check sweet november*

gabimr2
what its giggling????????????????

Stovenutts
giggling means making out...yea thats it

GABRIEL05
Thats her "oh" face...OH OH OOOOOOOOOOH

office space anyone?

gabimr2
gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sick

muse5
i didn't mind the huge orgy in zion, that scene didn't bother me... keanu was er... really hot in that scene, my friends and i want zion to be our theme for prom...i know... we're weird... but no more cake scenes. that was wrong... and of course this peverted girl at school has to follow me around saying 'i'd like a piece of that cake' and making a face.... NO MORE ORGASM CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw if you watch frodo's face in lord of the rings, when ever he's near the ringwraiths he looks like he's having an orgasm... it's REALLY funny!

Another_Smithy
Muse5 check this...."Ohhh Sam..." "Mista Frodo????" We all no what happens next ^__^

I would mind if there was another sex scene...I mean c'mon I got the point Trin and Neo love each other...cool I did'nt know that before, we dont need another one that set up for the ending of Reloaded. Honestly who would **** who this time anyways?

gabimr2
well.. when I was watching the movie.. and then trinity
say to neo .."follow me" I said ..Oh no!!
and then ..the escene..!and I was like confused
why does they put a sex scene in this moviee??
mad

Korri
dont talk crap

Korri
yeah!! that carrie-anne moss dusnt know how lucky she is beatch!! mad she ruins everything

unibrow
neo gets his shirt takin off in #1 when they put that worm thingi in his stomache

and giggling does NOT mean making out it means laughing but in a girly sort of way!

Ikobe
Uni: I know... I mean, how much... navel hair... does he have? It's cute. In a Keanu Reeves kinda way. Aww. Personally I'd prefer eeew-icky-covered-in-weird-goo-stuff Neo to eeew-Trinity-pr0n Neo. And that's sayin' something. I guess after you've seen Devil's Advocate that scene's tame, mind...

Ikobe
Uh... haveta disagree with you there. In the Matrix movies he's probably only second to Calista Flockhart.

gabimr2
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes I know.. I mean.. she has husband!!
in the matrix r.. they are more kisses.. betwen neo & trinity..
that action mad bad bad bad!!

Korri
yeah i know wot u mean its not fair she better back off b4 i kick her ass lol

Korri
but i dont mind cn keanu naked big grin angel devil

The Omega

nickjs21
well put omega.

the sex scene in m2 did serve a purpose, and not just to piss off neophiles like korri.

that purpose being served, i doubt we'll see it again. plus, i'm hoping almost all of revolutions is two things: great action and an explanation of what the hell is going on. a sex scene would leave less time for both.

Lucid0011
Omega I do commend you on that viewpoint, but:

::cue music::

"NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION !!!"

::end music:: laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

It seems like some of us don't get the lovin' that we need on a regular basis. So much brewhaha over something so natural. But we won't see it again in Revolutions like nickjs21 said....it just ain't needed.

nickjs21
not to get off-topic, lucid, but very good (and in many cases, very true) signature.

Lucid0011
Thanks, Nick. big grin

Ikobe
Well, yeah... The Matrix focused mainly on hidden messages, secret hints, and not much solid philosophical stuff, Reloaded had less 'special numbers' and stuff (in my opinions), and more solid philosophy (all those opinions and conversations... meaty stuff!)... so what're we gonna expect from Revolutions? Somethin' damn good, I bet.

~AI

The Omega

gabimr2
smile

Lunchb0x
The main problem with the scene in Reloaded was seeing Keanus but on a massive screen, i know you girls like it...but NO!

Ikobe
M3's about death... with the possible glimmer of rebirth? But on which side, we have to ask...

~AI

Korri
that no piss me off!! big grin

The Omega
Lunchb0x> Wrong! There is nothing wrong with Mr. Reeves behind.

Ikobe> In an interview with Keanu Reeves, he said that perhaps Matrix Revolutions should be entitled Matrix Resurrected. That seems to indicate the VR world survives, but in an altered state. Considering that we may see odd alliances in M3, humans and machines vs. other humans and machines vs. a virus, coupled with the fact, that it will take the rebels some time to free every human from the Matrix that sounds plausible.

Korri
certainly not big grin

happy kine
i'm always for more sex. so if they put more in rev... i hope they remember its r-rated evil face

Korri
big grin mmmmmmm hee hee....sorry wot? oh yeah i was just thinking....oh neva mind embarrasment

Korri
im not a sick person angel

nickjs21
as for the "butt" issue . . .

i remember reading an article about why the first matrix was better than reloaded. he listed a bunch of arguments and comparisons. then, at the bottom of the list, he put: "in reloaded we had to see neo's ass. there was nothing of the sort in the first one. that'll shut anyone up."

smile

The Omega
"HE listed"
Envy is a bad trait (nods solemnly).

gabimr2
sick

nickjs21
so, omega, let's say that instead of keanu's ass it was some topeless chick jumping up and down in front of the screen for five minutes. would your reaction to that be called envy?

i rest my case.

Lunchb0x
At least some one agrees with me, I wasnt jealous (much) but im not into seeing a 30ft wide projection of Keanu's ass, i mean, keanu is really kool, but hey, im not in2 seeing naked doods ass'

ps, my bad if i offended any one.......

Korri
i am big grin

The Omega

nickjs21
and believe me, i enjoyed her too.

but i still think we could've had the sex scene without a gratuitous ass-shot from keanu. we didn't see carrie-ann's ass. why his? why anyone's?

Korri
lol oh Nick ur so funny laughing out loud

The Omega

nickjs21
au contraire, omega. i don't know about denmark, but you can push quite a large envelope here in america. thank you, MPAA.

korri: thank you.

Korri
lol ur welcome big grin

The Omega
Nickjs21> I thought Americans had to deal with all kind of Moral Majority groups yelling and screaming at as much as a naked foot over there! big grin

nickjs21
we do have to deal with them. and by dealing with them, i of course mean ignoring them.

silver_tears
i liked that scene mostly because of keanus behind wink and im happy they didnt put in a pic of trinity i dont know wat it is but i think they should have used someone else to play trinity i mean neo is so hot and well she isnt stick out tongue so yea

silver_tears
oh and how can u say hes fat???? theres like no fat on that man hes so sexy love

Korri
devil sexy beast!!!!!!!!devil

silver_tears
*drools* i so agree love

Korri
ya? ur my new friend big grin bloomin clispin n her tom felton aphh

keanu rocks!!! love

silver_tears
*drools some more* i jus remembered the scene with the architect where hes says like "bullsh**" he sounds so sexy but now more on topic i think there should be more sex in revolutions happy

Korri
ya deffinatley!! big grin yummmmmmmmeeeee

silver_tears
well i gotta go later korri

Korri
ya me too byebye xxxx

My name is Neo9
god please no more sex, this is probably the only time i was waiting for the sex to pass, i wouldn't mind if neo and persephone did each other though. smile

Korri
oh gawd no Trinity is bad enuff

silver_tears
i agree i wouldnt mind if neo jus strolled around in the . . . . u know wat im talking bout everyone wink then id truly be happy big grin

Korri
oh trust me silver tears i would be very happy aswell but somehow i dont think that the W.bros would give us that pleasure laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.