Calling It Quits With 10,000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
I just reached 3,600 posts and since I did I have decided to tell everyone this news. When I reach 10,000 posts I will hang up my saber and retire from this forum. And don't worry, I will find a good replacement by then. It's still a while away but I thought you all should know.

Gundark
Why ???

theEviljedi
Too much time wasted. laughing out loud Just kidding. I don't really know...it's just a decision I felt I must make.

Gundark
Well its a long way away, EJ. And its a long wait for ep3...you might reach 10000 before then.

theEviljedi
Well you never know. And even if I stop posting here I'd still most likely be @ theforce.net. But it's still a long time away.

queeq
So this is good news? laughing out loud

Just when you are getting interesting you decide to quit. Well, how nice. We spend all this time raising you and when you think you're good enough on your own, you're leaving us. Is that the thanks we get? laughing out loud

queeq abides

theEviljedi
It's still a long time away,queeqie.

General Ceel
Personally, i have over 16,000 posts on this account alone, and i see no end in sight for me....once you get to a certain point your can't quit, you just come back for more.

queeq
You're doomed... laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
10,000 ?? We could almost buy our own ship for that !!

Ratcat
Yeah, but who's gonna administer it kid... You???

queeq
Ooooh, I missed that. Good one Gundy, indeed you are powerful as I had forseen.

queeq abides

Ratcat
Well, just so everyone will talk with me I've decided to announce my own momentous decision.

When I read 100 million posts then I'm going to retire from this forum, I know you are all probably shocked by this news but I figure that by then I'll probably be dead and I won;t really have much time for Star wars any more.

I hope you can all understand and support my choice.

Thank you.

queeq
Good. It's about time. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Ya know, maybe I'll just hang around and get on your case for the rest of the millenia instead!!!!evil face

Dim
HEhehehehe...Grumpy Old men..stick out tongue

Ratcat
Well, I don't know what's upset HIM!!!!

Gundark
He's just worried his apprentice will become HIS master laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, just don't go throwing him down any reactor shafts.

queeq
Why not. Sounds like an excellent ride. A one-in-a-lifetime experience, I bet. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Well, I prefer the Tower of Terror!!! Six drops for the price of one!

queeq
No, the reactor shaft just goes on and on and on. And... it's free admission! laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
BUt can you go on Star Tours afterwards?

Gundark
No, HE can't, RC. But since I'll be famous, you can take me to Disneyworld with you and I can sign autographs and stuff. Hehehe. laughing out loud

queeq
The best Stars are at the bottom anyway. It's a ball down there.

queeq abides

Ratcat
Sorry Gundy, all rides omn that flight have gone I'm afraid!

queeq
Oh please, RC, look again. Otherwise I'll have to take her... again... laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Well, that works but I doubt Tommy would be too impressed. Then again, he wouldn't be the only one, would he?

Gundark
Yes, but RC, we have to remember to take pity on those who have failed to have been eternally absorbed into this mindless madness created by that great flanneled brain. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, what happened to them? Are they ill.

queeq abides

Gundark
No, queeq, just hopelessly sane, normal human beings. laughing out loud

queeq
Sane, normal human beings? Sounds scary. What do they look like? Have you ever seen one out there, beyong the Jundland Wastelands? Or maybe I have heard of them, don't they live on the moons of Iego?

queeq abides

Gundark
No, they live on a place called Earth, whilst we live in a galaxy far, far away. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yep, and I like it here.

queeq
Earth?

queeq abides

Ratcat
Whereever here is?

queeq
Here is Tatooine, not Earth.

queeq abides

Ratcat
Kewl, I can work on my tannage!!!

queeq
Slim and tan. Soon you'll be a true babe magnet. Want me to wax your surfboard for you?

queeq abides

Ratcat
Slim, I WISH, Maybe if I loose about another 70lbs.....

queeq
Just continue eating lettuce. The slim waste line will go well with your long ears.

queeq abides

Dim
OKay surfer boys...back on topic wink

Gosh22
Why do you always try to get back on topic? Straying off the topic is kind of the point of a general discussion. For about 10 posts, you stay relevant, then it all turns to nothing!

Ratcat
Hey G22, stuff happens. What can we say.... laughing out loud

Dim
GDF is for discussing things other than SW...if you want to discuss something then start a topic.. Trust me...if all the threads get off topic they always end up talking about the same things in 10 different threads...sex and chicken laughing out loud

Ratcat
Ummm.....

*raises hand*

Where's the sex then???? I musta missed those topics.

*grins*

Raz
Thats probably because IGMB has temporarily left the building.

Gundark
With Elvis. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Whyyyy, thank you very much.

Gundark
Hmmm...if I'm Mayhem, queeq must be Chaos..thanks, JC, I'll consider it a left-handed compliment. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Hey, Elvis..how about a fried peanut butter & banana sandwich ? laughing out loud

Ratcat
OK, now Gundy thinks she's in a Lethal Weapon movie... laughing out loud

Gundark
With Mel Gibson ??????!!!!!! Get out of my way, man, I've got a hot date !!!!! laughing out loud

Ratcat
Bucket of ice cold water for Gundy please! laughing out loud

Gundark
(Gundark cleverly dodges bucket of water and flings arms around Mel's neck) laughing out loud

finti
And Gundark finds out that Mel is just as tall as a Jawa.rolling on floor laughing

Gundark
Oh, finti...you just ruined my day ! (and night) laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Nice new sig, Gundy. So indeed you are Mayhem now. We need something that'll link up your sig with a future one of mine... Ideas?

queeq abides... as Darth Chaos.

Ratcat
I'm sure Dim can come up with something.

queeq
Seems like Dim is the answer to all our problems these days. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, I think so.

Gundark
Computer-stupid Gundark is forever in Dimmy's debt. smile

queeq
We all are. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Actually Gundy, I feel you're just a little to hard on yourself.

But there is no denying that Dim is a multi-talented young lady.

queeq
MULTI? When did that happen? laughing out loud

Ratcat
See, you missed it. She's more than just a pretty face you know. There's talent, mind, soul and freedom in there too...

queeq
Hahahahahahahahaha, good one.

Ratcat
And there was me thinking you knew her....

Gundark
I guess queeq spent all his time at the original blue milk bar drinking instead of getting to know the real Dimmy. laughing out loud

Dim
Hehehehe, Let's not discuss what happened in the original bar laughing out loud

So I'm multitalented huh?...hmmmm...scared to ask what my other talents are.wink

theEviljedi
laughing out loud I think I have an idea.

Ratcat
Full report at 10!!!!! wink

queeq
Hahahahahahahahaha *can't stop laughing*

Ratcat
OK, someone call the men in white coats. queeq has snapped.

queeq
Wooohahahaha, multi-talented, hihihihihihohohohohohoho.

*starts fastening his straight jacket*

Hahahahahahahahah

Ratcat
*sticks needle into queeqs arm.*

This will make you feel MUCH better...

Gundark
I'll wheel him down to.....LEVEL 5. Bwahahahahhahahah laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
*sticks thumb in mouth*

Mommy mommy, I want my mommy.

Ratcat
*Jabs two more needle in his arms.*

There you go, that should do it.

*queeq slumps forward and snores.*

queeq
*dreams of electric sheep*

Ratcat
*Goes back to stroking Dims ego*

queeq
Uuugghghh, stop that fondling. Can't you do that somewhere else? laughing out loud

Ratcat
I said her ego, NOT her libido!!!

queeq
Yeah, sure, right, whatever you want to call it. laughing out loud

Gundark
Talk about getting off topic....I think somebody needs to get a room. With no view. laughing out loud

Raz
We're *a bit* off topic. Since theres nothing left to say on the topic, I'm closing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.