The Incredible Edible Chicken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
Okay...this is the chicken thread...so lets try to leave chickens out of other things..agreed?

Of course...we can talk about other animals too..horses, cats...meow.

Gundark
DD will sniff this out in no time !! laughing out loud

finti
Be kind of the Yellow pages then?

UnknownBountyHunter
Amen! Dimmy-dear.

queeq
Oooooh, DD will be so happy. I dub it "DD's Chicken Farm".

Time for dinner, Gundy?

queeq abides

Ratcat
OMG!!!!

queeq
We had it coming, RC. laughing out loud

You better relax and enjoy DD's ride.

queeq abides

Raz
Heres something for DD to his teeth into:
http://www.wtv-zone.com/upisdown/cdan.gif

queeq
But..... it IS DD!!!! laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Raz, that is FANTASTIC !!! Where the heck is DD when we need him ??? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dim
I could watch that little chicken dance all day rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Can't you give that chicken a hood and replace it for DD in the diner pic? laughing out loud It'll definately look more like DD than that pic does.

queeq abides

finti
The sound the sound.
<Quasimodo where are those darn earplugs, never mind those tiny bells. Finti put a big huge glass of b... beverage on quasi`s hunch and leans back to whatch todays fotball match.>

Gundark
I can't believe DD hasn't been here yet ? Hasn't he finished that darn lightsaber yet ??? laughing out loud

Ratcat
WAY COOL!!!!! But it scared the crapola out of me when my computer started playing the chicken song at me.
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Darth Daft
<whistling, Darth Daft casually wanders into this topic>

........eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

I think this is.......this is.......HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!

Dim
Hehehehehe...Chicken Polka
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

theEviljedi
I was talking on the phone and BAM...Chicken music.laughing out loud

Gundark
Okay, my speakers are on and I'm not getting any chicken music. (Gundark, fiddles with volume control, pouts) sad

Ratcat
It does take a while to kick off. I'd been looking at the page for about 2 minutes B4 it started playing.

theKnowAll
Check that "midi" isn't muted in Volume Control....

Ratcat
Oh, you KnowAll. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Gundark
I got it now...I was missing some quicktime software..yeesh. Better add this one to the jukebox at Raz's laughing out loud

Raz
I'm taking the music off, as its causing Dim problems....if you still want to listen to the music....as you stare at the chicken, then download it here: www.wtv-zone.com/upisdown...ckdan.midi

queeq
There was music to the chicken? Oh, I missed all the fun. sad

queeq abides

finti
Well the chicken polka, if thats considered as music I guess I missed out onthe music too. smile
My girlfriend thought I downloaded that tune. Man I never sink that low.laughing out loud

Dim
Yay! My computer didn't freeze up!..but no polka..bummer sad laughing out loud

Gundark
finti, you just haven't spent enough time here yet to sink that low laughing out loud laughing out loud I have to ask, though, what does your girlfriend have to say about your SW obsession ?

finti
Well Gundark, she shakes her head and says if the kid is a boy I know what kind of goodnight stories you gonna feed him.
I hung up a poster in our bedroom, its the combined posters of the first trilogy. She decorated the bedroom walls with typical girl stuff, when she finished I thought my turn.
At the local cinema they have posters for a lot of films for sale and some very good SW posters, to decorate the nursery!!!!
All in all she very very cool with my obsession, she doesnt share it, but its my thing and I`ve had it since long before I even met her.(We have been living together for five years in april, met her six years ago though) I

Gundark
That's cool, finti. smile Start that baby out right !! laughing out loud

finti
Yep! A real jedi. My nephew, who is 10 ,is a huge SW fan which my brother is blaming me for. Whats to blame he get all the cool games and this Christmas he got LEGO`S droid developing kit. Very nice very difficult for a computer illiterate like me so I guess I leave that one alone before I screw it all up..

queeq
You start the indoctrination very early on. I at least waited for my son to get hooked. He got into JarJar when he saw him on the back cover of the TPM novel, when I was reading it. He was about a year and a half. He thought it was ET at first. He knew from a little plastic ET he disovered in a box on the attic. So I corrected him by saying it's JarJar and now he hooked on SW. He's not even three years old. At least I can say I can't help it. You could finti. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Awwwwwww Diiiiimmmmmm, you're no fun. wink

finti
I already got some SW bedsheets for kids, the kid will dream SW.

queeq
OK, I got those as well. But they were already born.

queeq abides

Gundark
Oh, you sith masters are all alike. Always plotting the destinies of innocent youths. laughing out loud

Darth Daft
I just stick with the chickens.

<Darth Daft pulls out several Sith Chickens with red lightsabre beaks>

Gundark
This HAS to go way beyond 36 posts. laughing out loud Hmmm...does this mean being bad is more fun than being good ? evil face

By the way, DD we had chicken on Tuesday. smile

queeq
And you didn't invite DD??? Bad Gundark, bad! laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Sorry, DD sad

You know, I wonder if in ESB, when Lando turned Han, Leia and Chewie over to Vader in that dining room...did they all have brunch together, you know, before Vader tortured them ? laughing out loud

Dim
Hmmmm..no, I don't think they did...how rude!

Gundark
Then why bother to set the table ?

Darth Daft
Chickens are very abundant on Bespin. I'm sure it was all the characters ate throughout their stay at Cloud City. Lucky guys....

Gundark
Okay, DD....your daftness is showing here big time. Chickens abundant on Bespin ? First of all, I didn't see one freakin' chicken strutting around Cloud City and since Bespin is a GASEOUS WORLD, I doubt they'd be scratching and pecking around in the layers of tibanna unless they float aimlessly about like they do in your imagination, which is where I think that daft idea came from. Hehehe. laughing out loud laughing out loud (Sorry, DD...just had to pick on ya a little..forgive me ? )
smile smile smile

Ratcat
OMG, this is silly. hehehe.

What I want to know is how vader expected anyone to eats anything. The minute he removed his mask to east they would all have started barfing big style....

Hmmm, smells like chicken, looks like chicken, must be pork...laughing out loud

Gundark
Vader: "Solo, would you please pass the raspberry jam?"

Han: "Up yours."

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hehehe, I bet you're a charming hostess Gundy laughing out loud

finti
How would Vader eat in company with others.
There is also a new SW book coming out
"The diary of a Star Destroyer chef" part 1

Darth Daft
Sorry about the slightly inaccurate information about chickens on Bespin. It's actually turkeys that live there

Gundark
Okay, DD...turkeys. How stupid of me not to have know that. Now everything makes complete sense. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
It's true. But you won't see them in the original ESB. While shooting it Kershner had some major troubles with the animal protection groups. They were added in CGI for the special Edition. You'd have to go through the Cloud City scenes frame by frame and you can see them lurking in the shadows. Ughnauts keep them as pets.

queeq abides

Gundark
The voice of reason steps in......laughing out loud

queeq
Where? Where? laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
My master is such a comedian....laughing out loud

Hey, DD, I'm making chicken cordon bleu on Saturday...just thought I'd let you know. smile

queeq
Ah Gundy, you make me so proud with these cruel torturing techniques.

queeq abides

Gundark
Hehehe. I made my master proud. laughing out loud (Gundark pours herself a shot of Hair of the Wookiee to celebrate.)

queeq
Hey, gimme one too, my young (laughing out loud ) apprentice.

queeq abides

Gundark
(Gundark pours queeq a double) Here you go master, and congrats on the continued success of the ANBMB !!! laughing out loud

queeq
Thanks, looks like we're in the clear for a while.

queeq abides

Gundark
I guess you could always sacrifice a gungan to appease the Mod Squad....laughing out loud

queeq
Nah, I tried serving one to them, but it was too chewy for them.

queeq abides

Gundark
Serving an edible gungan might be the greatest test of my culinary skills. laughing out loud

queeq
You're welcome to try. Anything to please, I owe them a lot.

queeq abides

Ratcat
Hmmmm, well it does taste like chicken, with a touch of paprika......laughing out loud

queeq
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhh, you tried it?

queeq abides

Gundark
Why do you think he's hunched over on his speeder bike like that, queeq ? laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Hemmorhoids?

queeq abides

Ratcat
Nah, the ointment clear all that up. But it is a lesson not to sit on cold walls.....

queeq
laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
(Gundark pulls out SW cookbook)

Hmmmm....

1. Gungan pancakes
2. Cream of Gungan soup
3. Fried Gungan brains (for one)
4. Baked Jawa-stuffed Gungan

Let's have chicken !!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
How can you think of food after listening to RC's hemmorhoids adventures? laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Control, control. I have learned control. laughing out loud

queeq
You must unlearn what you have learned. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Well I learned that there's nothing more comfortable to sit on than a little blow up rubber ring...laughing out loud

queeq
Should have brought it with you when you sat on that speeder bike. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Well I'll be sure to do a better job next time.

queeq
Oh... and when you do, bring your ankle blaster. That'd look so cool.

queeq abides

Dim
Can we get back on topic...Chickens remember, I think, just anything!...I really don't want to hear about hemmoroids..sick

Gosh22
Chicken...the other white meat!

Gundark
I agree, Dimmy...asteroids are one thing...hems are completely different. Hmmm...shouldn't that actually be the other way around ? laughing out loud

Also, Dimmy, thought you might like to know I am making "Dim Sum" in two weeks for my parents and sister & brother in law.

queeq
Run, Dim, Run!!!

I have trained you a little too well, Gundy. You have turned into a cannibal. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Hannibal the cannibal ? Don't think so. laughing out loud

Dim Sum in chinese means "to point". They bring carts of all kinds of appetizers and food around and you point to what you want. Egg rolls, pot stickers, shrimp toast, steamed dumplings, all kinds of stuff. Then you get stuffed. stick out tongue

queeq
You're just making that up. Like you know Chinese. laughing out loud

Let's face it, you just want to eat Dim. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yes please, oops, sorry, wrong thread.... laughing out loud

Dim sum is exactly that, I have some chinese frineds and we used to go to china town in soho for Dim Sum for breakfast or brunch.

queeq
RUN, DIM, RUN!!!!! RC's after you as well!

Gundark
Thank you, RC, for backing me up on that one. SEE, queeq, us gutter people are fluent in over six million forms of communication !! laughing out loud

Ratcat
Me, eat Dim? I find that hard to imagine. laughing out loud

queeq
Swallow then? laughing out loud

Gundark
I am not touching your last post with a ten foot pole, RC. rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Looks like Gundy is smartening up. Can you teach me too?

Ratcat
I have to idea what you are talking anout Gundy... wink

queeq
And that... is why you fail. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I wasn't aware of a failure, please clarify...

queeq
*sigh* Never mind.

Ratcat
NO, come on, I wanna know now...

queeq
Oh, now I have to explain and destroy the joke. Not this time.

Ratcat
Awww, you NEVER explain anything.

queeq
Nope, things speak for themselves. Do I have "teacher" tattooed to my forehead? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Now, but I thought you were the master. Clearly you speak a better story than you tell....

queeq
I AM the master. So: watch and learn. laughing out loud

Ratcat
So, master, teacher.... I'm watching.

*Sits attently on the floor and stares at queeq*

queeq
*queeq impersonates Clint Eastwood with his tommy blaster, then kicks the jukebox which breaks up in little pieces*

See? Chaos. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.