Hickups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
How do u get rid of the hickups? confused I hav them right now!!!!!!

AliasNeo15
um, im not kidding. I need something to stop these friggin shits from hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

Senor_Pessoba
uhh...hold your breath...drink lots of water..hit yourself in the face a few times..dont know many other ways

LilySatine
Plug your nose and drink water until you run out of breath. But make sure to breath when you can't hold it any longer!! stick out tongue

Senor_Pessoba
dont listen to her.....shes blink

LindsIsTightK
I always lay upside down and drink water, that works for me. I always dump water on myself though..........

Raz
Holding my breath always worked for me.

Metroplex
I drink water. Sometimes it doesnt work. The longest i ever had hiccups for lasted all day. Does anyone know how we get them???

yerssot
spasmic contraction of the ... crap, how come my english is this bad?

Kes
ah ask someone to scare you. or think of someone.that transfers the hicups to the other person stick out tongue
water pretty much. sorry

LindsIsTightK
I dont kno how i get the hiccups, but I would like to.........

diegocala
One packet or one teaspoon of sugar...this will work everytime!

cermiestar
gulp and press your ears

Phoenix
breathe very slowly, deeply and calmly, blowing out your breath in a long stream. this will relax your diaphragm and decrease its contractions... and voila! no more hiccups!

ObieTrice 26
*cough*

ObieTrice 26
this place is so quite all of a suden

ObieTrice 26
sumbody post sumthing!

SHEILA HACKETT
BREATH IN AND OUT INTO A PAPER BAG.
WORKS EVERY TIME.
IF NO PAPER BAG YOU STUMPED HOWEVER PINCHING IN THE COLAR BONE HOLLOWS BY YOUR NECK SOMETIMES WORKS FOR ME OR I'M JUST A BIT BATTY ONE OF THE TWO.........

BackFire349
hold your breath.

diegocala
sumthing!

ObieTrice 26
I held my breath an I actualy got high for a few seconds(after blaking out).it was wierd

ObieTrice 26
its hapening again! no1 is posting anything!
*curls up in2 ball*

Evy_O
Everything it has been said... Hold your breath or drink water holding your breath. Oooor.... somebody should scare you! big grin

diegocala
BOOO!!!

Evy_O
SCARY!!!!
big grin

julibug
that always works for me.

ObieTrice 26
thanx every1, they r gone now

julibug
hoooray! big grin

ObieTrice 26
Hey I'm a forum Junkie now!Thats amazing cuz I think only early this morning(1:00) I became a groupie

Ushgarak
Obie, please don't make pointless posts in a thread; if no-one is replying wait until someone does. And happy as we are that you have become a junkie, there was no need to say it here.

Corran
Holding my breath always works for me.

LUCY
Happy Dance

NOTHING WORKS. YOU GUYS ARE BUNCH OF CRACKERS. GET A LIFE.

NyC-gUrL
mad

AliasNeo15
wow, i did this a long time ago, and now, i hav them again. i think peanut butter works nowthumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.