Hello Everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fanoffantasy
Hello everyone! I am new here and I just wanted to say hi! My interests include drawing & painting, writing, and listening to music. I am a huge fan of the fantasy genre. I also have a soft spot for a few horror movies such as The Exorcist and Carrie. I want to be an illustrator and hopefully make a decent living at it. I just graduated from high school so I hope to keep my mind open to the many possibilities life has to offer. I look forward to talking with you all! Thanks for your time! eek!

G.P
Hi ! Enjoy your stay here...

yerssot
howdy! I think you'll enjoy it here smile

Kes

Evy_O
Aloha! big grin
The Exorcist... Hmm... Wasn't that plainly gross? Do you remember the cross scene? *shudders*

Senor_Pessoba
Hi there!

yerssot
wasn't gross though stick out tongue

Evy_O
roll eyes (sarcastic) If it wasn't gross then what was it? stick out tongue

yerssot
funnny stick out tongue

Matt
Hello Evry One
I am matt. I Like Movies Soo much. I Hope i'l get along with evryone. he he. any one know eny gud forums for me to go in? confused

Kes

Dexx
hey there...must say, i'm a lil' bit into drawing myself.

Phoenix
have fun!!

Corran
Fanoffantasy there's none of them around here sorry.

Evy_O
Hi Matt!
Funny? You must have a strange sense of humour, yerss... stick out tongue Nah, I still think it was gross.

Kes
I also thought it was funny,well from the part the kid starts showing signs she's possessed, before that its just plain boring!stick out tongue

bigbadbike2
welcome fanoffantasy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.