Please Tell Me Who Dies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fairy_celia
Hey if anybody knowswho dies in Harry Potter five can they please tell me cos I'm dying here!

Nefertite
I'm sorry. I don't know. But I think that will be important character.
And you wont die, you'll stand it. You will know it when the time comes to know.

frootlooplucy
I KNOW I KNOW!! coz i finished reading the book last night. you really want me to tell you?

fairy_celia
yes

Nefertite
Where did you get thet book??

frootlooplucy
it came out here at 9.01am yesterday. why?

Nefertite
sad Well, there isn't Harry Potter 5th book in Lithuania yet. So, I was surprised. I think I'll have to wait a few months for read it. sad Till it
will be translated to Lithunian. I would like to read this book in original language. I think that's more interesting. wink

By the way, frootlooplucy I like your sign. smile

shellysnow
me too. I'll have to wait three mouths until it translated. sad

Malfoy's chick
I please beg you people who have read the fifth book to tell me who dies in the fifth book, I will do anything to know. I don't care if it's spoilt. PLEASE TELL ME, I AM GOING CRAZY AND MY MUM'S LAUGHING AT ME!!!!!!

frootlooplucy
awwww really? poor yousad both of you.

Nefertite
How much does the book cost in Australia? sick
I found out that in Lithuania English HP costs 65LT!

Malfoy's chick
In Australia it costs $45

Ushgarak
To make a spoiler put in front of the bits to be hidden and after. Except do not use the spaces I put before the last bracket.

Preview your post before sending to check that the spoiler part looks like this!

anappleater
the character who dies.. *makes impressive dum dum dum noises* its SIRIUS BLACK
i read it yesterday, was ill and read it cover to cover smile

Ushgarak
Errr... thanks for listening to what I just said about spoilers... I just 'en-spoilered' it myself for you, appleeater.

anappleater
sorry, didnt read that bit...

Braavosi
OK, well part two of the spoiler- lets see if I can do the html in this part- the character who does the killin' is Bellatrix Lestrange, who tortured Neville's parents into insanity. Yay! I did it!

frootlooplucy
i hope no one minds me posting this, but
- sirius black is the one who dies.
k?

frootlooplucy
oh well, ive been reading other posts and people have already said it. *shrugs* :P

lildevil_2_69
sirius black dies. he is killed by the person that made nevilles parents go crazy. thats sad. i hate the book now

Allor_Vader
I actually want to read it now*Hides from angry mobs*

Ushgarak
PLEASE use spoiler tags when giving away major plot points.

Lupin
Yep its under the spoiler smile

speedygurn
i is sad who dies if you dont wanna know i post it on a differnt reply so DON'T LOOK DOWN!!!!!

speedygurn
THE DEATH IS SOME ONE CLOSE TO HARRY SO IM SORRY FOR TELLING YOU THIS BUT THE ONE WHO DIES IS

MALE

VERY IMPORTANT TO HARRY

SIRIUS BLACK :-(

SORRY FOR TELLING YOU THIS...

Ushgarak
Please use spoiler tags with such giveaways- and note that this has been revealed many times already!

speedygurn
OH IM SORRY BUT I DONT KNOW HOW....

brookealicious6
I was glad sirius died. I'm sorry! But he was getting annoying and I think Harry and him living together would be a catashtrophe (how the hell do you spell it?!). It wouldn't be very smart if Harry did live with him. (hint hint read chapter 37 book 5) I think the Dursley's might be a bit nicer now!

Paulmac16
i was pissed that he died sad that is my favorite book but i NEVER thought rowling would kill him. She coudl of atleats found a way for harry to talk to sirius before the book ended, not wait for the 6th book to find a way

what did the viel thing do that luna was talking about? didn't really get that part - was that harry's/luna's parents whispering & hiding or what??

how can he talk to sirius

IM PISSED

DrAcOsGRL110
so it was sirius black who dies?? *tear tear*sad
if u didnt already notice..i didnt read the whole book...YET!...im too slow!! reading<(dude! that smiley guy is faster than i am at readin!! lol)> i no i "spoiled" it for myself to see who dies b4 readin the whole book, but i couldnt handle the temptation ne longger!! wacko<i was bout to become this lil guy, ok?> i really dunt care if i "Spoiled" it for myself, i just didnt wana spoil it for sum1 else who hasnt read the book yet, or (like me) is so slow at readin, even if u actually like the book!! angel
NE wais...well i g2g....i've been online since 10PM... *wow! its already 1:30AM!!* blink well im gona go *Sleep* now...sleep
bye bye world....for now...big grin

"It is not our abilities that show what we truely are, it is our choices." -Dumbledore (I know, I know...its cheesy but I like...)

lildevil_2_69
my copy cost $16.17
i bought it at walmart and the paperback will only cost 4.88 when it comes out

danielradcliffe
SIRIUS BLACK

brookealicious6
Whoa!! Cheap!! Lucky you! Mine was like 30 something..(I'm not sure because I was babysitting and when I came home it was sitting on my stairs...my mom bought it for me!!) I live in Canada tho....I hope the 6th one comes out soon...I should have taken my sister's advice and read it slow. But I had to know what happend!

JKozzy
I liked Sirius Black.....he was one of my fav characters sad
Maybe Harry will resurrect him somehow?

witchychiky
sirius black carks it dah sad whistle wacko

sadge
i was crying when he died coz he was my favourite character

Aimz Radcliffe
SIRIUS DIES DUH

chic_sxydiva
i'm so shock sirius died, i was hoping it was umbridge.

starprincess366
your going to cry when you read it! stupid bellatrix kills sirius, her own relative! then he falls through a veil and dosn't come back! then harry follows her upstairs and tried to duel with her, the voldemort comes and almos kills harry, again untill dd come and saves him! then aurors and fudge, the ppl against him and voldemorts return see that he wasn't lying after all and every1 belives him. then he waits indds office chucking stuff everywhere and explaibs about a profacy. eather harry mmust die, or neville! i know bizzare twist, hope i didn't ruin the ending. sniff, its sooo sad! SIRIUS BETTER COME BACK TO LIFE HERE! oww she better not kill off snape! sirius adn snape are my faverite characters! o why?

starprincess366
i never read the hp books before untill the summer of 2003! i read the first 1 for a book reprt(i owned the first 2) it was oo much better than the movie!, i quickly rea dn the book2(even better) begged my parents for 3 and 4, read 3 in 2 dyas, 4th book in five days. then bought the 5th book, finished that in anbout a week. so over all i finished all five books and 2 in 1 half weeks! im soo proud!

Danistar
Actually, the origanal version of the book costs 80LT (Litas),
the book isn't translated already but it might cost about 30LT.
So, translated version is much cheaper but I didn't cear about that because I couldn't wait and I've baught it in English.......and it wasn't difficult to read in foreign language.....

vampriss_07
O GOD IT'S SIRIUS OK!! just tell her. why ya gotta go through the trouble of highlights? lol!! j/k. yes it's sirius....(TEAR) so sad....boo hooo hooo!!!(ANOTHER TEAR)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.