Favorite Scenes In the Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FLIPMODE
Name Yours.

Here's Mine:

The Scene where the Hulk Fights the Big Dogs, damn that looked Great.
Ok 2 more, The expression on Hulk when he has the remains of the destroyed tank, and it looks like Thor's Hammer, Hulk, Looked SOO COOl. Also when the Hulk was gripped onto the F-16, that looked amazing good, dare I say Real. I was totally engulfed in ALL of His Battle Scenes. And unlike Most Movies his scenes got better and Better.

OH YEAH THIS MOVIE ROCKED.

I have to say the Cinematography in this film was amazingly good. And was So effective.

Once you get through the healthy build up, this movie is well worth the wait. There is alot of good emotion in Hulk that was done sooo well. I was totally Blown away, by what they accomplished. I have'nt Felt this Way about Special effects since Blade 2. Or Maybe even Jurassic Park 1, well that maybe pushing it a bit, but damn close to it.

Senor_Pessoba
i thought there was too many split screens...but oh well, it was pretty good...basically all the scenes with the hulk kicked ass..him beating the dogs was great

its_magic
i luv the dogs scenes the best specialy the part where the hulk gets bitten in the family jewels and then get the dog back i thought that was halrious

pablo007
The action scenes were great but the rest of the movie was plain boring. Most of it is spent on explaining how the Hulk turned into the Hulk which 90% of the ppl that went to see the movie already knew.

BIGJOE
Hulk sucks! He is the stupidest character ever. He has to get mad to become strong, but when hes strong he has like no self control. I thought it was gonna be a good movie, but it sucked. I would never go see the Hulk sequel.

Asian Hulk
if you like the Hulk.he's a good superhero and saved the world to crushed against his villains.

pablo007
Yeah I doubt that I will see Hulk 2, and if I do I won't be nearly as excited as I was before I saw the first one.

Nasimov
I think the fighting with dogs is better scene of movie. It's look so real... Animal instincts in fighting... It's COOL!!!

Hegemon875
I loved the part where he slaps the tanks cannon on the palm of his hand
I never thought of it before but it really does look like thors hammer.

BABOON
my favorite part is when the movie ends...awful awful movie. smokin'

FeLiZ_MaRcIaNo
really man, you actually think you are funnymessed???

FeLiZ_MaRcIaNo
the best part of the movie, has got to be...

TAKE IT AAAAAAAAAALLL!!!!!!!!!!!

pr1983
honestly the movement of the dogs and hulk during the fight were excellent, the mocap was exceptionally good, but i still hated the cg...

Red Superfly
I really enjoyed Hulk's pursuit in the desert. The bit where he easily takes down the helicopters and knocks the tanks around like playthings were brilliant.

I also thought the scene where Hulk "attacks" the Jet Fighter, but in actual fact was saving him was really good.

The movie had some damn good moments.

Napalm
the dog fight

WillKempsgirl
MINE WAS AFTER THE DOG FIGHT WHEN YOU SAW BETTY'S SUV TOTALED.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I really enjoyed Hulk's pursuit in the desert. The bit where he easily takes down the helicopters and knocks the tanks around like playthings were brilliant.

I also thought the scene where Hulk "attacks" the Jet Fighter, but in actual fact was saving him was really good.

The movie had some damn good moments.

My exact thoughts, I felt the same way about the Hulk film.

MayhemSymbiote
Hulk vs the Tanks wink

When he threw that first tank....wow.

Hulk vs the Miltary was priceless.

systemshock2
My favorite scene was the entire discussion Bruce and David had near the end of the movie at the airport hanger. It was great to hear David spout out his ideologies. But what really made it even better, (and what really caught me off guard since I had no previous spoilerage knowledge about it), was when David suddenly bit into the electrical cable and began to morph into that giant electrical monster. This began, what IMHO I believe to be, one of the most powerful visual comic-book fight scene ever.

systemshock2
Oh yeah, and any scene with her... love

Hulk Power
Originally posted by systemshock2
Oh yeah, and any scene with her... love

She's hot, I really liked her in the movie Hulk.

Grammaton
The look on Hulk's face when Talbot first see's the Hulk in Bruce's house...EXTREEEEMELY TICKED OFF!...

Hulk Power
I really liked the scene where he starts to pound on the army tank and then he throws the tank. That was so bad ass.

thezenbrawler
when hes fighting the dogs and he ripped one of the dogs in half

Hulk Power
I also like the scene where he is fighting his dad in the lake. That was so cool when he told his dad to take all of the power. Then his dad couldn't handle it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.