Cedric Diggory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malfoy's chick
This is the guy that is gonna play Cedric Diggory!!! HE IS HOT

Nefertite
bunny He looks good! bunny

anappleater
noooooo he's from Eastenders!

brookealicious6
You think he's hot? Looks kinda dirty and greasy. Reminds me of Snape...confused I imagined him with a longer face, and not so skinny, more muscles. Meh....whatcha gonna do. How do you guys know anyway?

VampVicious
i thought henry cavill ( debut in "the count of monte cristo"wink would play Cedric. Cedric must be perfect, maann!!
I almost cried when Cedric died. I mean, drop dead juss like dat! errghh!! X__X

laterz! wink

Nefertite
What's actors name? Happy Dance

brookealicious6
I DID cry when cedric died. He was the nicest character. Modest, nice, probably hott....Aw....I still can't believe cedric died...I would rather have cedric live and sirius die! I'm sorry! but sirius got ANNOYING!! sad

BellaButterfly
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!! and yeah what is the actor's name?

VampVicious
kay.... I like Cedric soo much.. n he's perfect n all, but Sirius' by far the hottest character in the HP world!

he's juss hot... n naw i know he's real good looking, too.. so.. itz perfect, ait?!

blonde_cutie
EEEEEEEWWWW What the f**k?
he is sooooo NOT hot
hes all greasy and disgusting! sum1 much hotter should play cedric coz hes a really good character.

blonde_cutie
eewww!!! What the f**k? he is sooo greasy!!!!! have a shower!!!!!! they need to get sum1 soooo much hotter then him to play cedric!!!! happy he is ment to b like the perfect guy!!

danielradcliffe
Daniel Radcliffe really is sooooooooooooooooo HOT! I totally agree! Do you want my friend's e-mail addy so you & her can hook up & talk about Tom Felton because she lives to talk about how hot Tom Felton is! She covered the front of her agenda with his pictures,covered the back of her agenda with "I love Tom Felton!" She covered PAGEZ front & back with "I love Tom Fetlon!" And she also has t-shirt that "I love Tom Felton!" How obsessed is THAT! Well pm me & I'll give you her
e-mail addy so you & she can talk incessantly about him & she'll go easier o me with it because she'll have you! Buh-Byez Malfoy's_chic! laughing out loud

brookealicious6
Lmao...i agree that the guy who's gonna play cedric is greasy! hahaha

Nefertite
I disagree. sad
I want to know actors name! smile
Malfoy's chick, what's his name? sick

brookealicious6
C'mon!!! Look at his hair! he needs a shower BADLY! Eww...the more I look the more I wanna puke! sick sick sick sick

Nefertite
Well, I'm sorry about you sick blink wacko messed
I think that could be hair gel on his hair or it just bad photo. smile

I didnt imagine him really but I felt sad when he died ohh what ablut cho chang

charmaine
he cant play cedric because cedric has dark hair and green eyes and jack ryder is just greasy cedric is suppose to be perfect come on harry potter producers pick a guy who meets our expectations

charmaine
i mean he has grey eyes not green sorry about the mistake

Malfoy's chick
I don't really know his name, i'll find out for you. I don't think he looks greasy, and by the way, you might think i'm gross but i think Snape is alright.

sk8stuff09
i should be cedric diggory...... Happy Dance

aragorniscool45
i think cedric (the pic) looks good.

Nefertite
Why do you think so? rolling on floor laughing

Aragorniscool45, I agree with you.
and
Charmaine, is this actor's name Jack Ryder?

VampVicious
kay.. thought Henry Cavill would be Cedric.. I read it sumwhere.. think it was mugglenet but not sure.

I think Henry would make a perfect Cedric..

btw.. for those who doesnt know Henry.. he played in the Count of Monte Cristo.. really nice movie.. recommended wink

is there Cedric in 3rd movie for sure tho?

phindingnemo
Hey,
I imagind him much better looking. But this guy is really nice looking to. well I want to see Cho Chang. Becauseremember in the fourth book Cedric and Cho Go Out!(the only thing bad is that Harry Likes her)
Bye see yu later. stick out tongue

phindingnemo
Hey all that wish Sirous to die are really weird.Because I cried for along time. I would much rather Cedric die then Sirous. sad

sk8stuff09
sirius didnt die......that was harrys dream!

sk8stuff09
was cedric all bloddy when he died? what spell was put on him? i was too lazy to finish the 4th book..

MoonChild
YOU PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT GUY IS GREASY ARE ABSOLUTELY BONKERS!!!!! What you people have never heard of HAIR GEL!!?!?!?!?!? personally i think he's looks really sexy love :blushes: and i loved cedric's character!!!! and i balled when he died!!! idk how im gonna take a "greasy" (bah) hottie like that kid kickin the bucket.....im gonna flood the theatre!!! cool

nadiddijaa
hav u guyz all read hp 5? the bit when harry looks into snapes penisve and they say how sirius used to be hot? anywayz,well tha guy who plays sirius is not wat i imagined sirius to look like : no : ! Gary Oldman is gonna play him! i cant wait to find out whos gonna play the youn sirius...

oh well, watz a gal 2 do eh?

thelotrlovr15
cedric wasn't bloody... he was perfectly clean... wormtail used the avada kadavra curse on him... so he was clean but BLOODY dead... haha... he wasn't bloody

Malfoy's chick
I thought Voldy Pantz killed Cedric not wormtail

danny's girl
hmmm that wanker who plays C.D. does look kinda greasy and in that picture he looks too evil to play the handsome nice caring young cedric we knew and loved

thelotrlovr15
actually remember when Voldemort said" Kill the spare"

Nefertite
Everyone has read HP 4, so why are you making spoilers? rolling on floor laughing

gLes gLitz
Wot..!??! U must be kidding!! Jack Ryder's gonna play Cedric Diggory? Ex-Eastender's bloke?! Nooooo..!! NOT HIM!

seth boone
I would be a much better cedric Diggory...that guy looks more fit the be a slytherin punk

jellyboots
yup, that is pretty minging! i dont think jack rider should play ceddric, coz he is quite small, he will probably be the same hight as daniel radcliff by the time the forth film comes out, and it says in the book that ceddric was alot taller and broader then harry! i cried soooooo much wen ceddric died, i cried more tho wen sirius died, dont u think da rest of da books will be a bit empty without him?
neway how did who eva it was find out it was gunna be jack rider? they still have to make the third film yet! have u seen the person who's gunna play sirius? he's quite old ill try find da picture roll eyes (sarcastic)

thelotrlovr15
they finished filming the third movie... and i never knew how to use spoilers so i was practicing so yeah hahahahahaha

Vessi
CEDRIC RULEZ!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

crazy_c
I think Jack Ryder wud make a gud Cedric Diggory. But I dont think that pic showed his gud side.

amy
ya he looks good but i was kinda hoping they would use the singer garth gates ..................and as for the rest of the crew is there a need to say sean and tom are the cutiest

SlayerChick1188
here's a pic of Jack Ryder thats a little better than the first one...does him more justice...especially regarding Cedric!

SlayerChick1188
that one is of him a little younger though, so here's him older...

SlayerChick1188
oops here it is

starlitegrl
He's NOT that cute.........i pictured cedric as som1 HOT!!!!!

krassin
whats with his nose?

BOPRecruit 16
JACK IS SO HOT! *sigh*

i'm so disappointed with david thewlis as lupin, i pictured him (sirius) to be better looking. sirius always sounded hot, esp. in his marauder days.

BabyT

Phoenix
i dont think its gonna be jack thingummy - what i heard was a guy who i cant remember the name of, but he has american jock type looks

Member.
yea...

krassin
yeah i saw dat guy on some other cedric thread..

BOPRecruit 16
if not jack ryder, then who?

http://www.jackryder.freehomepage.com/images/jack_oh_my_god.jpg

http://website.lineone.net/~contact.phil/jackryder1.jpg

http://website.lineone.net/~contact.phil/ryder20.jpg

http://www.acrowley.demon.co.uk/Images/ryder.jpg

*i know these are all pix of when he was a little younger, but still mega hot!*

Fallin Angel
your right , he is hott lol

Phoenix
THIS thread is about cedric too...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t10168.html

the first post has a piccie of a cedric type

hrh_jennifer
I really hope, it's not Jack Ryder!!! he was sooooooo bad on Eastenders, I really like Cedric, but I don't think I could like him half as much if he's played by Jack Ryder!!

P.S. my brothers gonna be so disappointed, he applied for the part of Cedric!

alexa
he's that ryder dude who married to kim marsh that pop star rit?

crazy_c
yep

BOPRecruit 16
whose your choice for cedric? it doesn't matter that much to me b/c he's not a major character and he won't be in the movie much.

crazy_c
love orlando bloom love

crazy_c
drool stick out tongue doctor

BOPRecruit 16
too old to play/pull off the part. that's what i hate about american movies and tv shows, they have people in their 20's and near 30's playing people in high school. ugh, it's so fake and unreal!

Emma5
Jack Ryder isnt playing Cedric, a guy from Essex UK is! and he is soooo Cedric....ur gonna love him, hes hot!
I kno cos he lives near me, and he told me all about it last week.

BOPRecruit 16
*almost falls out of chair anime style* seriously?! omg! what's his name and do you have a picture of him? sweet!!! ^.~

crazy_c
How do u no he isnt messing?

BOPRecruit 16
good point.

xx_lydiadiggory
who ever the cedric is.........
i'll always love him
love

Nefertite
The 3rd movie will be next summer right?

crazy_c
i dont think theyve casted everyone yet cos they dont decide till next january or sumtin

BOPRecruit 16
poa comes out over the summer vacation of '04 i heard, after/before spider-man 2 comes out. i'm happy that it's being released sooner than november like usual!

Phoenix
next film is out in early 2004 in england and July 2004 for the rest of the world

katie1989
Arggh Jack Rider is a really bad actor and he is kinda cute but i imagine Cedric to be.... well u know hunky. The other pic i saw looked better

katie1989
this guy

b-ball_chick
i dont realy think hes hot
i agree w/ y'all
i mean hes from EASTENDERS they shud find come1 else

BOPRecruit 16
that pic of that guy looks way too old for cedric! ick!

BellaButterfly
omg None of these guys look like the Cedric I imagined ......awwwww....I wanted him to be gorgeous!

oh well

BOPRecruit 16
i know!

crazy_c
I wouldnt mind if jack ryder played him and whats wrong wit Eastenders?

b-ball_chick
i dont think da guy they r usin is da rite guy

b-ball_chick
i mean da guy who played pyro is perfect

n eastenders is great!

katie1989
yer the pyro guy would work better

b-ball_chick
yeah! dont we all! laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing eek! cool wink

b-ball_chick
haa *drool* wink

BOPRecruit 16
aaron stanford....*drool/swoon* oh yeah! i can see that working!

VampVicious
Henry Cavill is a good actor, i find, dunno bout the first guy on the post, tho. dun think he's too old for Cedric, I mean, if Cedric died at the age of wut? 18? (dats on his 6th year, ait?! ) there's only 2 years difference between Henry and Cedric, I think he'd play a perfect Cedric. I know loadza cute actors cant act as good, but he's not like dat at all. I dunno bout the other guy, so no comment on it.

BOPRecruit 16
whose henry cavill? post a pic.

katie1989
Orlando blooms way too old tho

b-ball_chick
ya thnx 4 agreein, he's even taller than alan rickman, imagine the movie then....

BOPRecruit 16
let's stick to actors that are much closer to the actual age of the character people! i hate it when american shows/movies choose character for roles of when they are way older than!

N.Tonks
i think this is henry cavill

lim_cho
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

here's a good cedric!! name's Kevin Zegers... (sp?) i dnt really know his background but i DO know he's an actor! by the way, im new here! hehe! tell me what u think!

lim_cho
by the way, i think he's 17 or 18??? i dnt really know but that's the cedric i saw (kinda) perfect for the role. i think his surname is Zeggers....haha! eek! bad move!!

he's cute, yeah...but i also want ur opinion!

got his pic from this website by the way:
http://groups.msn.com/chochangauditioners/cdlookalikes.msnw

(think i overdid this link thing but who cares?! big grin )

BOPRecruit 16
*swoon* i love kevin zeggers! he's such a hottie! if he can pull off an accent, then hell yeah i'd want him as ced.!!! *sigh*

Nefertite
Is he the one who plays Cedric (sorry I didn't read everything here)

lim_cho
dnt really know but i want him to! Happy Dance rock he really rocks man! i dnt know him but ah! he's perfect!! (at least i think so wink anyway, since he can pull off accents then that's good!! very good to hear!!!

b-ball_chick
ya! but da one actin cedric is a big no no,-jk! stick out tongue

b-ball_chick
i thut da guy from eastenders waz playin him!

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, no doubt about it being kevin the perfect cedric! i just hope he gets auditioned and can pull off the accent.

katie1989
heres a pic i found of someone they said was playing ced

katie1989
wheres he frome

BOPRecruit 16
america?

lim_cho
that's Kevin Zeggers, ryt? hehe, i dnt really know where he's from...he looks cute! big grin can smeone tell me what movies he's been in? i mean, i might've probably passed him by on a movie but i dnt really know...i only knew him (as in REALLY knew him) in the website... stick out tongue maybe he's in sme major film and i just didn't notice it was him... LOL!!!

anyway, i want him to be cedric...I WANT HIM TO BE CEDRIC!!! eek!

Happy Dance dance Happy Dance dance Happy Dance dance!!!!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
we've already said he was in those doggy movies. the one that played sports.

N.Tonks
Air bud?

BOPRecruit 16
yeah yeah yeah! that's what i meant! eek!

jenniefoo08
just in case any of ya guys didn't know (which probably many of u know by now) robert pattinson's casted as cedric diggory. he SEEMS ok i guess, but something just seems missing. maybe cuz i haven't seen him actually act in the movie yet wink hopefully he'll be good!

ladygrim
hopefully big grin

LoVeRgIrL
eeewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they did not make a very good pick with that one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.