The Matrix Is Real !! We Live In The Matrix !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GWilloB
I was highly dissappointed that the infamous post by "Krazz" was closed...I urgently need to get in touch with him...I have the secret phone numbers for him to jack in...Krazz if you are still out there I need you to stop by Post Office box 73211111 to pick up a package from Neo...Also, I need to know---Recently I was down at the Walmart store and noticed I was getting some leakage from my plug port, then I noticed it was really itching...I went to the doctor & he said my new plug port would probably itch for a month & that his hands were tied on this subject...I was wondering if you had any ideas on how to fix this problem...Do you think hemmorhoid cream would work??...I just really haven't felt very good since I was unplugged...I kinda feel weak, you know---probably cuz I haven't ever really walked before...Please get in touch with me asap...

Gupsi
roll eyes (sarcastic) i do not know who you are, i do not no anything about you, but i believe in the Matrix and i must be unplugged and set my mind free. If you are here to take the piss you ae a fool because i know that we are slaves to the machines. My email adress is [email protected]

The Gryphon
Don't listen to Gupsi! It's really an Agent in disguise! Agent Gupsi!

hodgie723
You people.

hodgie723
you its actaully interesting that you people love to put other people down. Just to make yourselves look less ignorant.

Stovenutts
good one hodgie, did ya learn that from barney.

Stovenutts
And whats up with this thread anyways??? there isnt a matrix and if u believe there is then u gotta have somthing wrong with u. i mean,yea,it'd be cool if it was real,but its not.
people like you people who take movies too far are the same kind of people who would take a video game to far. i just hope i dont see gwillob or gupsi on the news for mass murder cuz they were "just fighting the machines" people like that ruin games and movies for all of us.

UPEVIL
Well out of sarcasm, our reality or that reality that many people believe in is somehow related to the matrix.
There are no machines, but instead there's a God that plays with people, these people are slaves to God (even thou they will never accept this, and of course that's the point).
The Matrix that I'm talking about is in the human mentality, in the human need for a god or for gods, we are slaves of our own ideas and fears, and we won't be free until we open our eyes and accept that we have always been in control.

Crash_Overload
STOVE NUTS IS RIGHT!!!

Sorry, To be a party pooper folks, But Stovenuts is right, GET OFF THE GAMES!!! Sorry again but you people make me laugh, still, it IS fun to strech your mind ounce in a while.

YET, I know I may have angered some of you so here is something for you,

I ounce read in a thread that the Wachowski Brothers (the guys who had the idea for the Matrix) Have been warned by other "Free-minded" people that their IS a Matrix, and that they are a bit like Neo, they give people possibilities, Show them the truth, and make that accept, so that the TRUTH doesn't come as a shock.

So what they did is get the idea to make thoes Movies, Showing the truth to people, either you accept it or you don't.

Another thing to think about, Why havn't we heard about them before, and suddently 2 nobodies suddently make a Billion dollar movies? (Most writers DON'T start off at millionair right away)

But still, I personnally DO NOT think their is a Matrix.

Still......................................................................

Crash_Overload
Sorry, I am not over yet....

GUYS / GIRLS WHO BELEIVE THE MATRIX IS REAL FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH DO NOT WATCH "KID'S STORY" IN THE ANIMATRIX VIDEO / DVD!!!

UPEVIL
God is unreal and a lot people believe in him... I don't see why others shouldn't believe in the matrix... at lease there's a movie smile

nEo1266
yeah and if the matrix was real why wold the wach. bros tell u...itd clog the sewer system lol

nickjs21
dude, you REALLY gotta shorten that signature. too much scrolling for me.

Crash_Overload
Actually, I read his sig, it is coherent. What do you mean by "the door in the shadows" ? does that have to do with ETM?

GABRIEL05
I just saw that and now I know what you mean. It's funny though, cats is like "FREE YOURSELF FROM THE MATRIX" and "THE MATRIX IS BAD" but we don't even know to the full what the matrix is. It's just plain silly to run around fighting for a cause you don't even understand...however,...

twisted-signs
You guys watch way too much TV.

Crash_Overload
I agree. (turns to check out T.V. guide)

Agent_Smith
matrix believers + kids story= dramatic population decrease

Ikobe
I liked Kid's Story. The way the teachers talked about him at the end, I thought was very interesting (and sort-of clever).

hodgie723
As a matter of fact Stovenutts.. I did learn that from barney and friends.
Man alive. Stovenutts. What a name.

Stovenutts
its a name that has a story behind it, a story of adventure and war.

Stovenutts
whats the deal with digging up this old thread just to make fun of my forum name. its just a screen name

hodgie723
Right.

Stovenutts
hodgie's a cool name.

tonberry
dont listen to them their propagenda programs

upevil is reffering to the machines as god cuz he cant say no to an order from them (mainfraim or higher machines or something)

Gupsi
vgbd

Eon Blue
This thread is wack.

Koala MeatPie
OH christ.
I was soo young.

I remember the Matrix Philosophy Forum. Good Times. Goooood Times.

flying shadow
anythings possible

psi-aura
I'm personally in two minds about this whole 'the matrix is real' thing. it would be nice to think it was real but how would the machines simulate the deep processes of reality and thought? In short, great movies(there should be a 4th) but i don't think it's real. how many reports of flying keanu reeves have you seen?

dev10n
Last night I laid a full cup of juice on stand woke up next morning NOTHING AT ALL IN CUP I know a ghost probably wouldn't drink my juice so the next possible conclusion is that it had an error because the rest is just freaky to tell

Noban
Originally posted by dev10n
Last night I laid a full cup of juice on stand woke up next morning NOTHING AT ALL IN CUP I know a ghost probably wouldn't drink my juice so the next possible conclusion is that it had an error because the rest is just freaky to tell

You must convert or be eternally damned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.