New Years Resolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
Okay..let's hear em.

queeq
None. Except maybe harrassing RC a bit more laughing out loud

queeq out

UnknownBountyHunter
1)Less Drinking, A LOT less, you guys have no idea, me and five of my friends when we meet on the weekends can literally drink down eight 6-bottle packs of Beck's a weekend. (close to 16 beers each), and when the wife's decide to have a couple than we have to buy more. DARN! But they like to stick to frucohol drinks. (Daquiries, Malts, Koolers)

That's it. smile

theEviljedi
I live near N.O. so I have to have my daquries.stick out tongue

Dim
What about those Mint Julips Mr. Underage Drinker? stick out tongue

queeq
Mint Julips? A Kiddy drink? laughing out loud

queeq out

Gundark
OOPS ! I already posted mine over under Merry Christmas when the mince pie thread ran out. Sorry. smokin'

Ratcat
Not a one, didn't even think about making any this year. I suppose the diet is ongoing and I don't smoke and I don't drink very often so I guess I'm just Mr. Boring.

queeq
So what else is new? laughing out loud

queeq out

Ratcat
Well not much, but who is the most boring? The bore or the bore who listens to him. laughing out loud

queeq
I knew you were going to say that...

queeq abides

theEviljedi
What's that Mrs.Dim? And for your information,I drank champaigne on NYE.

Darth Daft
Yeah I gotta cut down on drinking too. I rarely do have any drinking sessions, but when I do they can be quite heavy.
I also gotta move to Ireland.
Learn another language (no particular reason, just feel lazy knowing only one).
Travel the world.
Learn Wing Chun, so that my dark Sith powers can become just that little more advanced.

Most of those I can't actually do within a year, but I can at least start them.

UnknownBountyHunter
Well one of you guys can come down here to Germany and meet some of my buddies. Josef and Gary (Not pronounced like you think they would be wink ) have never met Americans or British people before, they are almost like me, farmed all their life. BUT, I have been places! smile

queeq
Josef and Gary? German cowboys... I bet they're great fun.

queeq abides

Ratcat
SO, what were Dims New Years Resolutions?

Actualy, I am going to loose 28lbs before the end of June. There, I made one!

I'm 256lbs now, so that means I have to be 228 in 6 months time.... Then another 28 by Christams 2001 for an even 200.

queeq
Did you start losing weigth already? Better start and show us that you're serious about it...

Dim has no resolutions. She's a nihilist. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
I wanna see RC in the bowflex commercial. Hehehe. laughing out loud

queeq
What's bowflex?

queeq abides

Gundark
Its an all-in-one piece of gym equipment that gives you like a total workout just by changing a few weights and positions. There's a more popular one called soloflex. The guy in the commercial looks like a cross between Fabio and Arnold Schwarznegger or something like that. Like he was born with giant biceps and six pack abs. You know, like RC. smile

queeq
And you'd see RC with a biceps... laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
I have the biceps thanks you very much. WHoever asked, yes I have already lost a load, and gained some back.

Started at 280, went down to 240, went back up to 262. Was down to 246 before Christams butyou know I just couldnt resist those chocs and stuff.

finti
Resolutions....hmmmm... I guess I`ll say see the entire SW saga at least 5 times maby more depends on how much spare time I`ll have. Read the novelisations of the films one more time.

queeq
Novelisations? That sounds like EU...

queeq abides

Gundark
I think he just means the novels of the four films, MASTER. Yeesh. laughing out loud

I resolve to spend more time here with you nerfherders. laughing out loud

queeq
Novelisations of the four movies may turn out to be EU after all. evil face

queeq abides

Ratcat
It's mp good when you know how the book ends.

UnknownBountyHunter
I know, takes the fun right out of it!

Gundark
Kind of like watching Titanic...hmmmm, I wonder if the boat will sink at the end ? stick out tongue

Dim
Well, some people like knowing...and some people like planning...neither works for me.

Gundark
But I don't think the people on the Titanic planned on the boat sinking, Dimmy laughing out loud

UnknownBountyHunter
German Cowboys?? Please don't say that, they would literally shoot you. We are not cowboys, we don't were suspenders, we don't chew on wheat! mad ( We dress like typical Germans just don't work in buildings. Blue jeans and white chest-chokers.

queeq
And that's why we call you GERMAN cowboys. laughing out loud

queeq abides

finti
Queeq, is EU bad? Regard your answer because Im a Norwegian and this question might be missleading.
Here you can show off your political knowledge(consider it a hint)

queeq
Both forms of EU are bad. laughing out loud

As for SW EU, it's not bad, it's just not canon. It gives no guarantuees for contents of the upcoming movies. That's all. Otherwise it's just fun entertainment and you're welcome to it. But please drive no claims from it.

As for the other EU, I hope the ship sinks disastrously and soon.

queeq abides

Gundark
queeq is into fun entertainment. laughing out loud

UnknownBountyHunter
The other EU? I am confused...queeq stop with the cowboy remarks.

finti
The other EU is the European Union, a spin off the Usa.
Norway deceided to be outside this EU, we got the oil, the gas and the money. You just love to have us as a part.
Well as FDR(president of usa in th 30/40) said " if you want to know democracy look to Norway."
You see we still belive, Europe can never be united, to many differences, in opinion nationalities, currencies and then some. Its enough to cope with USBR( united states of banana republics) after this years(2000) election

UnknownBountyHunter
*Smacks His Forehead* Oh okay, I thought the other EU was Star Wars related, obviously you and queeq had a side convo somewhere. eek!

queeq
Well, that's allright. The big battle of THAT EU is whether it will be Great Germany, Great France or Greater Great Britain after all. It's the last change these three historical rivals have to conquer Europe indefinately. Who will win? Well, not the people of the Eropean countries, that's for sure.

I think Norway did the right thing. We Dutch are stupid!

What wrong with cowboys?

queeq abides

Gundark
I don't like country music. Dang, off topic again. (Gundark fumbles in pockets for keys to the Falcon)

finti
Cowboys smells like horses, PHEWW.
Topic, what topic? embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Dim
New Years Resolutions...

Mines is to be a cowboy...er...girl. smile

queeq
Like riding German horses?

queeq abides

Dim
Sure...I could go to Germany and grab one of UBH's horses big grin

I think I would be a great cowgirl...I think I'm going to go buy some boots. UBH, do German's wear cowboy boots? laughing out loud

queeq
GRAB one of UBH's horses? Uhm, on second thought, never mind... laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
I could really go places with this thread.....(Gundark fights dark side with left brain)....

I have never ridden a horse in my life, but the farm across our road has horses and I go over and feed them apples and carrots. They love it. smile

Dim
I didn't mean it like that ya pervert! laughing out loud

I'd really like to learn..but I don't know if that will ever happen..

Gundark
It would help if you knew someone who had a horse....of course. Hehehe smile

Dim
Yeah, I do...but I'm to embarassed to ask to ride them..big grin

Gundark
Why ?

queeq
We will all close our eyes when you try. |I

queeq abides

Dim
I hate screwing up in front of people...It's too embarassing..

Gundark
Well I can sympathize with you on that one. sad

Darth Daft
I've kind of got used to doing that now. Screwing up becomes fairly easy to deal with when you're as daft as I am. smile

queeq
Daftness... the only way to happiness. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Mail me some daftness, DD. My supply is low. laughing out loud

queeq
I think he ate it.

queeq abides

Ratcat
Horses? Ho did we get onto horses. Oh well, I haven't ridden a horse in donkeys years. laughing out loud

I've screwed up plenty of times though even in just the last 2 weeks.

Gundark
AHAH !!! I re-read the thread and it was finti who brought up horses....Yeah !!! It wasn't me, tra lalalalalalala !! laughing out loud

I resolve to stop making dumb resolutions. smokin'

queeq
And you're the clever one among us, Gundy-dear. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
See...I can stay on topic...and squeal on others!!! Hehehe evil face

queeq
You make me feel very proud. See, their feeble powers are no match for you. evil face

queeq abides

Gundark
Okay, now I resolve to get some work down here at the office and stop getting distracted by checking in here a thousand times a day. laughing out loud

queeq
You shouldn't do this at work, you know. But it does make me proud of you, my young (laughing out loud ) apprentice.

queeq abides

Gundark
The guys are in Jamaica, remember ?? No rolling eyes over my shoulder this week. I resolve to go to Jamaica next year!!! laughing out loud

Dim
I don't think you two could stay on topic to save your lives...laughing out loud

I dare you to..

queeq
But Dim... we have a secret mission. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
See, Dim ?? queeq constantly leads me astray. Its the darkside, I'm telling you!!!! laughing out loud

Ratcat
I've got it, queeq and Gundy are Team Rocket.

Gundark
Okay, RC...time to educate a dumb American again. smile

queeq
And a dumb Dutchman. smile

queeq abides

finti
So that`s how the Master and his apprentice marks themselves.
Things that make you go hmmmm!!!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Pop quiz: Which song are the Emoticons portraying?

A hint! Its the start line of the chorus.

Dim
Hmmm..got me stumped...but I do know that Team Rocket is a Pokemon reference...or atleast I think it is laughing out loud

Gundark
finti, you're a real comedian. laughing out loud Pokemon ?? Hmmmm....I've poked the Pillsbury Doughboy once or twice, but never queeq. stick out tongue

finti
Answere of pop quiz: Theme from Rawhide!!!
Rollin rollin rollin keep them wagons rollin rawhide.
Bluesbrothers anyone?

Gundark
Okay, yeah. I would have got it eventually. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yep, Pokemon it was.

http://www.teamrocket.co.uk/assets/images/7.jpg

finti
Looks like the game Final Fantasy VII!

Gundark
RC, you sure know how to get your point across ! laughing out loud

queeq
Okay. I have a request. Can we please refrain from any Pokemon crap here. I know we can sink pretty low, but this beats it all. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Pica?

Gundark
Elite ? What is this, a word association game? laughing out loud

queeq
Pica? Elite? I'm lost now...

queeq abides

Ratcat
As in Picachu

queeq
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHGHGHGH, Pokemon. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP IT!

queeq abides

Ratcat
OK People, so how are we doing with these?

I'm gonna be real smug cos I already lost 10lbs of my first 28. Hopefully this means I can stay ahad of target and loose the first 28 before end of March rather than June which would be really useful.

queeq
So... when did you want us to help you find them again? laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
ACtually, I just checker again (wednesdays is weigh day) and I'm now down to 243lbs. So, I'm alreadt well on my way to my target.

queeq
Be sure not to hit anything else on the way... like a pub. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Well, I'll try. More likely to hit the salad bar at the ANBMB to be honest.

Gundark
Go, RC, Go !!! Keep at it, man ! I'm proud of you...its really hard to loose weight. I always give up cheese and sweets for Lent and I loose at least 10 pounds and a couple of inches. Maybe you should try it. smile

queeq
Salad bar? We have a salad bar?
That's gotta go! It's way too healthy, we do not serve that kind there.

queeq abides

Ratcat
Well, you wanna be a porker all you life, personally I'm happy to eat the leaves if it means I loose a few lbs and get fit.

queeq
Fit for what?

queeq abides

Ratcat
Wel, tempted to say Fit for Nothing but I'll let you make that joke at me expence later.

Fit because it is infinitatly more preferable thatn being unfit. I really didn't think I'd loose weight so quickly, but I KNOW it's gonna be SOOOOOOO good to to out at the weekend and buy a pair of jeans with a 36" waist, that's something I haven't done for about 12 years. smile

I guess when you get the motivation bug it just hits you. laughing out loud

queeq
And what's next? Anorexia? laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Nah, I make it a rule never to suffer from an ailment I can't spell. laughing out loud

Besides, I'm still 243lbs so I doubt anorexia(copied your spelling!!!) is an issue somehow.

Dim
Ooooooooooh..see, improvement!

Ratcat
OK, well I sense that it will soon be bye bye for this thread.....

I'll have to start a "RC's on a Diet" thread!!!!

Gundark
How about if I send you "42 ways to fix lettuce" ? laughing out loud

queeq
You could use the slogan : "Rabbits eat it and they look healthy." laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Well thanks Gundy, but it's amzing justr how many ways you can fix salad and vagtables if you really put you mind to it.

queeq
I think if you try real hard you can come up with 43 ways.

queeq abides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.