Re-Enter the Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Since finishing Enter the Matrix 4 times, hacking all there is to hack, playing as Morpheus, Trinity, and even Neo ( Using PC ), I suddenly felt the urge for a sequel. To tell you the truth, Enter the Matrix was a very short game, but I really liked it. I really hope they'll have another one for the upcoming Revolutions, maybe even complete with new features such as a COMPLETE multi-player game. Now my friends, I am asking you, do you also feel the same urge for a sequel? Let's re-enter the Matrix!!!!

justinday15
They should make another game and have neo, morpheus, and trinity in it.

DarkMage31
A sequel would be very appreciated.. especially if Neo is playable!
-DM31

Lord_Seth
haven't you heard? they are working on 2 other matrix games... but it'll take sometime i guess maybe at 2005 it'll be out.

DarkMage31
2 others??? I only heard of Matrix Online! What's the second???

chico23
I would like to see a follow up to Enter the Matrix I just hope they make it a little more difficult.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah and make more players available. Oh about this Matrix Online game. Could someone please tell me about this game coz' I really haven't heard about it yet. Thanks!

Dexx
yeah..guess so. Hope they improove the bloody graphics...i was kind of disappointed with this one....except for the fights.

Don't know about that multiplayer. i still can't figure how they can syncronise that bullettime...except for a cooperative mode, but that would suck.
I also don't agree with neo being in the game as multiplayer (except only as a skin). He would be obviously good compared to the others and everyone would play with him.

DarkMage31
I think if they make a multiplayer, it should be split-screen and play like the regular one-player game. When You Focus, only your screen is in Slow-mo, the game goes on as normal. See what I mean? I don't think that you and your friend should be locked on to each other circle-strafe style. Do you agree?
-DM31

Mithrandir
but the timing would be off on between the person who was using bullet time and the person who wasn't. two different screens can't undergo different times, it would not work.

Dexx
umm..no. What you're saying there fits only when playing with bots....wich is STILL somewhat of a single player
when i focus and only my screen goes slow-mo, what does the other guy do?
I'm telling ya...the only way is cooperative

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.