Is there actually a way to get NEO?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkMage31
Sorry if this seems repetitive (neo, new moves), but I just emailed Frank Rogan again about the Neo issue. I read at www.gamefaqs.com that someone else emailed David Perry about Neo and he said something like, Just on the consoles (like he did to me when I sent him) and followed up with saying, but there is a special battle area you can get him. I do not know if this is real or not, but it sounded interesting. When Frank emailed me the first time, he was referring to the 1P game. I emailed him about this secret area thing, and he wrote the following:

That's the multiplayer dojo, accessible through the hacking system.
Play
the game all the way to the end, and watch all the credits. The code is
at
the end of the credits.

This was a responce to:

I hear Neo can be played as in a special secret fighting area. Is this
true?
THANKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

I have yet to try it, but maybe you can verify!
-DM31

DarkMage31
Okay, I tried and it gave me the code for Sparks Training Construct. I'll email him back and let you know.
-DM31

BBR-Trashman
It be nice if you can find out. I want a level select for CB. I don't want to play through the whole game again. I want to try what the one kid told me to do. I doubt it works. I can't get the multiplayer to work. It don't show on the far left of the stage select. I kind of don't care either.

Jupiter1
Hm, you guys, this sounds like Redspider's thing. Or is Mr. Rogan saying that you can play Neo in multiplayer? If so, that would be boring...he should kick butt.

Celsius
THERE IS NO NEO!!!
forget about it....LET GO!!!

Ushgarak
That is simply Neo in multi-player. We already knew this.

DarkMage31
Yeah, I know. I was the one who got that email. Now I'm getting another one with a different out take of the situation (which is admittadly a lost cause...). I'll be right back... there is something I need to check.
-DM31

Jupiter1
I was not aware that you could play as Neo in the multi-player sims.

DarkMage31
No, you were right Celsius and Ushgarak. I emailed Frank back for some more specs, and he said that he was mistaken. I am sorry to those who had high hopes about Neo. It looks as if there isn't a way, unless there is a cheat that will be released after Revolutions. As to those that (currently) have the right idea about Neo, sorry for the waste of time.
-DM31

Altar[1stONE]
How do you get neo in multiplayer though , and does everyone know all 50 cheats for enter the matrix , and i want these codes only for gamecube.

What i found is a pic of neo in enter the matrix , you get his pic like this.

AermVIEW AermIMG NEO.IMG i think its something like that , i would check on the game but im to lazy to load that stuff up. But there is with no doubt that neo is playable , they give alot of credit to Neo in the credits , it says he s one of the side charcters . along with Morph and trinity. I bet the only way to play him is in multiplayer , either way thats satifaction for me.

Altar[1stONE]
What the freak stupid ass pictures ill try again.

Aerm Image Neo.img or something , im sure you guys have all seen it. You load View in commands , then choose it. The weird thing is , it looks like a half ass effort of neo , It looks similar to the neo on pc , and they just pasted it in there. Oh well , maybe thats what keenu did the 3d camera work for.

Altar[1stONE]
I also had to point this out , remember how shiny or atari said theres no way to play as Neo or trinity or morpheous . That is a false statement , it is clear that you can play as trinity and morpheous in multiplayer, so why bullshit us.

DarkMage31
Hey, Altar,
It was you that said the "fight 1000000 Agent" thing worked, which was admitted to be a lie by the one who created it. So game over - you have a confession to make.

All that aside, there is a viewable Neo model. That offers no proof, however, that Neo is playable.

As to Shiny and Atari and their "false" statements about Morph and Trin, they were talking about Neo, not these two. We know they are accessable in Multiplayer.

To conclude, there is no way to play as Neo as of now. Maybe by Matrix Revolutions there will be a code. But until then, don't even bother. All of you that are devoted to the cause, it is a great thing to do, being devoted and all, so if you find anything, start a new thread and tell us!
Until next time,
DM31

Altar[1stONE]
I just hope someone gets a pic of neo on the consoles so we can finally move fact from fiction on the whole neo theroy.

DarkMage31
What Neo theory? THERE IS NO NEO THEORY!!! If you know a legit way to get him on the consoles, TELL US! Did you read my previous post?
-DM31

Altar[1stONE]
Dark Mage cool it down with the freaking attitude you dick wad , all I asked is if there is a pic someone finally got of this thing. And if they can post it here so we can see. So pipe the **** down.

DarkMage31
If in any way my attitude sound freaky, you have my absolute appology. It was not in any way my intention to sound offensive, freaky, piped up, or like a "dick wad." All I am trying to say is:

At the moment, there is no way to get Neo, and no one has it that we know of. So, you will be hard-pressed to find such a pic. There is no "Neo theory." As far as we know, there is no Neo. That's all I am trying to say. And if that is what what it takes to be called a dick wad, so be it.

I admit it may sound like the above first paragraph, but it was in no way my intention.

Mods, please close this thread. We are getting nowhere. It was my fault to open it in the first place. I posted without actual evidence and little pretense. There was a mistake made along the lines with the Shiny developers. I only started this thread as to convey hope to the Neo-seekers out there that there might actually be a way, which was proven false.

We will have to wait for Matrix Revolutions, if anything.

With all that said, it would be best if this thread closes. We already have a 100+ pages closed Neo thread. If anything is actually found, make a new thread. Thank you all.
-DM31

Altar[1stONE]
I got my gamers monthly magazine today , and i skimed threw it . Oh my god theres a bunch of cool games coming out , a nice sonic game too called sonic heroes. And there making a Star Fox 2 , a portable playstation hand held. F -zero, the works, all the upcoming games will rock.But when i got to the review section , it reviewed Enter the matrix , they gave it a 6.0 ,3.0,3.0. They said it is basically a crappy , rushed game to premiere along side the movie. I agree totally , and now that i truly relized the stupid time we have been puting into neo , its not worth it. The game sucks , all the maps are half ass, theres a bunch of glitches like. Freezing in the air , or getting caught underground or in a wall. I say we screw this neo thing , and all wait for the matrix online. There , we can all be neo. ahahah. But seriously , if the next game shark has no neo , i say we take a look at other games too , but if there is truly no neo. Just put on codes , like infinite health , and focus. I was ghost and had neo like abilitys , and was getting a kick out of beating the shit out of agent smith. I realize now , if i did the cheats on the pc and had the neo skin on . Holy jesus , i would be set , so i envy the pc owners of the game now.

DarkMage31
Yeah... maybe. I guess you are right. But I still love the game despite the glitches and poor maps. I had a heck of a fun time playing it. We all have our own oppinions.
-DM31

Stovenutts
so everyone will get to be neo? that wont be much fun.if everybody will get to be neo he wont be special.

Ushgarak
Getting abusive and not producing new info as requested by the old thread. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.