Congrats! You are our new board of the month!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Ceel
The Galactic Senate has been chosen as THE GUNGAN COUNCIL board of the month. You have been linked directly to a forum on The Gungan Council.

theEviljedi
Are you the place I advertised at yesterday?

theEviljedi
Yeah,that's you alright. Thanks Ceel. smile

General Ceel
U R Welcome!

theEviljedi
So how long has your site been running?

General Ceel
Since November 1st 1999, yours?

theEviljedi
This isn't actually my site but I think it has been around the same as yours.

Gundark
This is cool. Congrats, Raz. smokin'

queeq
But... why?

queeq abides

Raz
Wow, thanks General Ceel. big grin

finti
Yeah, hooray we are the hip crowd at the moment!!!!
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Hip? Moi? I guess they just mean you guys... *pout*

queeq abides

Gundark
Oh, queeq, you're hip..just look at your picture !! smile

queeq
I just needed you to tell me that. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
I think I should get paid more than zilch for stroking my master's ego. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Hey, I'm teaching you all that I know. That's at least a little more than zilch. Not much, but still... laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Gundy....... That's not he ego you've been stroking... laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

finti
See what happens queeg, I told you about those artificial tulips.

theEviljedi
Ugh...that's sick, RC.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
Hey, you think THAT is sick. Boy, I've got a lot more coming to make you guys feel sick!!!

queeq
Is that a challenge, RC? laughing out loud

queeq abides

theEviljedi
Bring it on, RC.laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hehehehe, well I'll hold of for now, I'm trying to develop a level of decency after all......

Gundark
That's my gutter-buddy RC ! His mind is always right where it belongs...laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Hehehehehe. RC is drawn in by the Dark Side, slowly but surely. And soon he'll know, HE'LL KNOW that it is I, Master queeq, who encompasses his doom *more demonic laughter*. evil face

queeq abides

Gundark
I can make you lower than sick with one word, queeq. POKEMON !!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Soon will be a day long remembered. I see the end of RC's unSithness and will soon see the end of Pokemon. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Why do I have the feeling we've lost board of the month for the rest of the year ? laughing out loud

queeq
It's not easy to do that, you know. Gimme some credit here. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.