Jean Grey/Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buffymitch
Can anyone tell me more about this Character. WHat actually happened is X2. Is she now a phoenix? Why did she turn red?
Any info would help THANX

Mitsubishi
Yes, she is Phoenix. I thought most people would've caught that when they saw the huge Phoenix silhouette cruising across the water, but I guess not everyone's a genius. whistle

LilMimister006
yeh, i didn't catch that silhouette thing til i saw the movie a 2nd time...lol guess it takes me 2 times to b able to notice some things laughing

Kes
kinda notice before when she is trying to stop the missiles, her eyes have that red thing eround. and then i saw the water. i also new that she would be back for a 3rd so it was the only explanation when everybody said she was dead. i mean if she wasn't the prof would know.

buffymitch
ok i'm NOT a genius, but now i know she is the phoenix. Does she have more powers now. And what are those.

Kes
All i know is that she is really powerful know. like her old powers are really strong.

buffymitch
does she now have more powers. The misseile scene in x2 made me think she also could control fire, because the phoenix is made out of fire.

Kes
well with the missile she just messed with the control thing at the end. i dont know how to say it. the same thing that planes have on wings to control the direction.

Metroplex
Ok ill tell you what Phoenix's powers are. The Phoenix has unlimited mind, and energy power. This allows her to change reality, time travel, strong energy blasts, strong telekinisis, strong telepathic powers. She can survive in space and different environment naturally.In short, she is Omnipotent. Almost like Neo from the MAtrix

Others who have the power of Phoenix is Rachel Summers(Phoenix 2 exiets from another reality and was in Excalibur the European X-men), Nathan Summers or Cable( Jean and Scott's kid),Stryfe(Cable's clone) and Nate Grey(another clone of cable from The Age of Apocalypse reality)

buffymitch
Thanx metroplex. now i know. so she is now actually one of the strongest mutants alive. muchas gracias Metroplex!!!!!

buffymitch
Thanx metroplex. now i know. so she is now actually one of the strongest mutants alive. muchas gracias Metroplex!!!!!

Metroplex
You are welcome.

DaughterOfWater
Okay,

I'm confuzled, (Confused) I know Jean turns to the Phenoix but can ANYONE explain it to me, the Blonde? lol I must sound pushy, but i hate being confused.

~*~Tilly*~*

Kes
Explain what?

badkittykitty
I am new here but I can tell you what I know,in the comic the phoenix actually possessed her and used her powers at the fullest extent.it possessed her when she did some selfless act and got its attention. she should be the next villain if they go with this....this didnt help did it...

Kes
I think in the movie they will make the Pheonix a part of Jeans evolution.

G.P
Right...she could be next baddie (good idea)...but if its a part of Jean's evolution, it's technically impossible.hmm...a new dilemma smile

Kes
Well she could kinda go crazy cos she cant control herself.blink

badkittykitty
when she was possessed with the phoenix she devoured a sun of some solar system and commited genoside...very evil but then some aliens came to kill her and the x-men had to fight her and save her at the same time.her being a baddie would kick butt in a movie but the alien thing would come across really hoeky I think but the evolution would work better,looks like they were leading up that bit a little.

G.P
He He, I've just read this one !

Marvelgeek
But in the comics phoenix was never jean, just a perfect copy who thought shee was jean, but will it really be her in the movies?
They kind of already stated that it is the real jean, havent they? confused

G.P
No, don't think so...

Kes
Well she starts acting wierd at the end of the 1st one. then the 2nd shows her more and more with the Pheonix aura (sp). the red glow stick out tongue
So it could go both ways,thou alien?thats a bit much right?

badkittykitty
yeah I think that would come across like that damned contact movie..just a bad alien story.

Metroplex
I think that if they have aliens in X3 it wouldnt really be good. It would be too much like Star Trek or Star Wars.

charmaine
is phoenix come back as a villain or goody

Kes
Is that a question? If it is it's a good one?stick out tongue

badkittykitty
the way the professor was grining makes me think she wont be bad,I hope we start geting rumors soon I dont think I can take not knwing anything till 2006!

Marvelgeek

badkittykitty
you are right on all counts,I hope we will understand his actions in the next movie.maybe its like what he did to wolverine by not telling him about what he knew he had to find out for himself.

Kes
Check this out:
http://www.jeangrey.isgreat.tv/art.html

http://www.comics2film.com/DCG/DispArt.php3?f_id=11987&f_ssn=

http://www.jeangrey.isgreat.tv/pejo/movie_phoenix.jpg

Kes
This pic is a FAKE but it looks cool.

G.P
He He smile
Cool pics you've found there, Kes !

Kes
big grin Yeh I've been busy!

buffymitch
that is one hell of a pic KES.

Kes
big grin wish I could take credit for it but can't. Cant remember who made it but it wasn't me stick out tongue

buffymitch
God that picture is good. I can just look at it the whole day. it's giving me goose bumps

badkittykitty
kes you are awesome! that picture is the best ever!

Kes
Thanks but its a fake and it wasn't made by me.
But keep strounking (sp) my egobig grin

verauko
But you've found it! It's a great thing hie hie lol laughing out loud

bunny <<<--- YEAH! Bunny!!!

X-WOMen
I agree, that pic is COOL. I went to some of the sites you posted and some of them are nothing like that.

Kes
Thats why I picked that one big grin

charmaine
will phoenix be in xmen3

Kes
Well thats the most likely story. But we never know.

verauko
I'm sure she will. In the other cause why would they show a shape of a fire-bird flying under the water in the end of X2? It was Phoenix! I've never been so sure!!! big grin

fitbutterfly
Anyone know where I can find a complete history of Jean Gray>Poenix>Dark Pheonix?

Thanks!

ab012f9448
Why don't you check out some Jean Grey websites. Most of them give a history for her. There are loads of them.

D-Chan
In the big encyclopedia of Mutants too smile
I love that book smile

D-Chan

shadowy_blue
Unfortunately for some reason, it's not allowed to post links in here so here you go.

Phoenix is one of the most powerful telepaths on the planet, second only to Professor X. She also has telekinesis of an unparalleled level, capable of latching onto objects in orbit and manipulating hundreds of components in mid-air in complex patterns. Although her husband Cyclops was the first X-Man, Jean was Xavier's first student. As a young girl, Jean watched as her friend Annie Richardson was hit by a car. The stress of the event activated Jean's powers, and she was in contact with Annie's mind as she died, a traumatic experience for any telepath, let alone one who has just manifested. Jean went into a catatonia from which no one could extract her, save Professor Xavier, who, being a telepath himself, was able to enter Jean's mind and bring her back to the real world. Jean continued to study with Xavier and with Moira MacTaggert for a while, and was eventually brought to the School for Gifted Youngsters to complete the young X-Men team. When she merged with the Phoenix Force as the original and then Dark Phoenix, Jean could make her thoughts into reality, although her power usually manifested itself in terms of her telepathy and telekinesis. It should be noted that the original Phoenix was actually a construct created by the Phoenix Force to replace Jean Grey (Marvel Girl), who sacrificed herself to save her teammates as they were crash-landing in a damaged spacecraft. This clone actually believed herself to be Jean; in reality the real Jean Grey was in a healing cocoon at the bottom of Jamaica Bay. Her telepathy was suppressed so that she couldn't cry for help while the Phoenix lived her life. Unfortunately, the Phoenix was immature and did not know how to deal properly with human emotions.
Eventually she was seduced by Mastermind, working for the Hellfire Club, and joined them as their Black Queen. Even though she broke free of Mastermind's control, the dark side of the Phoenix had been tapped, and she became Dark Phoenix. Dark Phoenix defeated the X-Men, and then went to the Shi'ar galaxy where she destroyed a sun to gain energy, but in the process killed the five billion inhabitants of its fourth planet. When she returned to Earth, Dark Phoenix was suppressed by Professor X, but returned when the Shi'ar forced the X-Men to hand her over for termination. The X-Men challenged the Shi'ar to a duel on the Blue Area of the Moon, feeling that Phoenix had been exorcised from Jean, but to no avail. As her lover Cyclops was struck down by the Imperial Guard, Phoenix returned. However, Jean's persona was dominant, and realizing that she was once again a threat to the universe, Phoenix activated an ancient weapon and killed her mortal body. The Phoenix tried to return the essence it had borrowed from Jean to her, but it also brought its memories as Dark Phoenix, full of evil and death, and Jean rejected it. Years later, Jean finally broke through the psi-damping of the cocoon she was in, and was rescued by the

Avengers and the Fantastic Four. She had lost her telepathy because of its constant suppression, but joined the other original X-Men in creating X-Factor anyway. During Inferno, Jean discovered that Madelyne Pryor, who had married Scott while Jean was "dead," was really her clone, and had received the memories of the Phoenix that she had rejected. Madelyne tried to kill herself and Jean, but the part of Phoenix that had been in Madelyne appeared and save Jean when she agreed to reaccept it. Madelyne died, but Jean survived, with both her memories and the Phoenix's memories. During the Dark Riders' attack on X-Factor's Ship, Psynapse telepathically assaulted Jean, reawakening her long-dormant telepathy.

After returning to the X-Men, Jean was almost killed by Sentinels, but survived by transferring her mind into the seemingly-lifeless body of Emma Frost. The X-Men rescued her and Xavier put her mind back. Since then, Jean has married Cyclops, and journeyed with him to the far future to raise his son Cable as Redd. She has now accepted the name Phoenix (as a tribute to her "daughter" Rachel, who died as an elderly Mother Askani 2000 years in the future) and also appears to have accepted its power once more. Jean left the X-Men after Scott was injured during Operation: Zero Tolerance, taking a vacation in Alaska to help him recover. While there, however, Jean lost her telepathy to the Shadow King's telepathic shockwave, and was having difficulty coping. However, slowly but surely her power returned, and she along, with Cyclops and some other X-Men, agreed to protect the Mannites when it seemed that the core X-Men had disbanded.

Then Apocalypse made his return and the X-Men discovered the prophecies regarding The Twelve. Phoenix and the rest on the legendary group were abducted and place in a machine intended to fuel Apocalypse's transfer into Nate Grey's body. In the final battle, Cyclops scarificed his life to save Nate, but he was absorbed into Apocalypse himself. Jean and the others were taken to warped pasts and futures in which Apocalypse tried to recreate the power charging by having the 12 attack him, but twice Jean stopped the X-Men because she could sense Scott fighting from within, indicating that he was still alive inside Apocalypse. Unfortunately, no one, not even Xavier, could sense Scott's presence, and Jean left the X-Men, despondent and grieving. Fortunately, she returned to the team, but something happened between her and Psylocke that transferred all of Jean's telekinesis to Betsy, and added Betsy's telepathy to Jean's. Jean became an incredibly powerful telepath, and had to learn to fight physically rather than mentally.

Recently, Jean (and Cable) were contacted by Ozyamandias and told that Cyclops and Apocalypse were still alive. Jean and Cable eventually tracked Scott down and fought his Apocalypse persona. Finally, Jean used the mindlink she shared with Scott to physically rip Apocalypse out of Scott, freeing him from a terrible destiny. Shortly thereafter, Jean gathered a team of neo-mutants to help rescue Charles Xavier from Magneto's clutches. At around the same time, she was recruited by Prosh to serve as one of his "Cataclysm Keys" to save humanity from being dominated by The Stranger. During this mission (see the X-Men Forever LS), Jean was re-exposed to the Phoenix Force and regained her telekinesis.

She is now back on the team full-time, and is learning to know her husband again. Recently, however, Jean began to re-experience more of the Phoenix force's abilities, and that again distanced her from Scott. She was actually able to store all of Professor X's mind inside her own, then break it up among millions of people and recombine it into his own body. Professor X then tested Jean's abilities and wound up speaking to the Phoenix itself, which has again taken up residence in Jean.

So far, the Phoenix has augmented Jean's telepathic range, and her telekinesis to the point where she can feel the touch of another person on an object she it levitating. What other changes the Phoenix has wrought remain to be seen.

LOL..I don't think you read all of that, but...yeah. stick out tongue

Paola
eek! I didn't Shadowy big grin... I'll save it and read it later big grin

Veralidaine
If u go to google, den type in - xmen images of rogue and remy -( dont worry this is going sumwhere..) den scroll down on the results, you'l see a site dat says: Xmen hero:Cyclops:links, go into dat site and deres heaps of xmen sites! (alot of jean frey o course)

Veralidaine
*grey

kohl
some images.

kohl
--

kohl
---

kohl

Vampiree
here big grin

ab012f9448
Go to www.thephoenixxx.com/jeangrey for loads of info on jean grey and loads of cool pics and airbrush art of phoenix and other marvel heroines.

Paola
great link ab!!

ab012f9448
Thanx big grin

ontplof
great bio!! this is something i was looking for!!
thanks! great job! big grin Happy Dance

CajinSpice
Does anyone know whats going on in the new Xmen 3 movie? i mean apocolipse muct be in theis one coz doesnt the phenix rise to defeap apocolipse?
I also heard that Prof X & magneto wont be involved with this movie, thatle suck without them!!!!

buffymitch
I don't know the exact apocalyose story but it is a little bit too fasr fetched. Didn't he change the times ort something

xboy
i hope she goes straight 2 Dark Phoenix

xboy
PHOENIX DOSENT RISE TO DEFEAY APOCOLYSPE......where d u herre that at????

gisugil
?

xboy
i luv your sig................................

gisugil
Thanx!

jpres
In my opinion, I think that in X3 professor X will have known all along about her evolution into the Pheonix and at the end of X2 he realized that it had finally happened. He knew she wasn't dead.

Kes
xboy> Dont use Caps Lock!

xboy
why???????

gisugil
Can we stay on topic?

brendankyle
whered sabertooth go?and they should get juggernaut in xmen3!!!

lau_timmy
Discuss possible ways the X-Men in the films can try and defeat Dark Phoenix.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nightcrawler: You know, outside the circus, most people were afraid of me. But, I never hated them. I only felt pity for them, do you want to know why? Because most people never know anything beyond what they see between their own two eyes.
Storm: I gave up on pity a long time ago.
Nightcrawler: Funny how someone so pretty should be so angry.
Storm: Sometimes anger can help you survive.
Nightcrawler: So can faith.
Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

LameBoy
Cyclops telling her he loves her through Xavier's telepathy? DUH? have they done it any different? :P

Kes
Because that means you are screaming and thats not nice.

SaturnickFlamesX
Does Jean really turn into the "Phoenix" in the end? confused huh

flavinho
I think Rogue could touch her somehow (with the help of the other X-men) and absorbs part of the energy of the Phoenix, so she could be a high telepath for a while, getting Phoenix stuck and letting Professor get in her mind to stop her...

Paola
yes she does yes

buffymitch
after jean turns in the phoenix doesn't it take a while before she reappears in the comics. I mean everybody thought she was dead but after she came back everyone suprised. i think they can pick up the phoenix story at the end of X3 or make X44 about that

Paola
X44??? blink ...................... I guess the cast will be dead by then..... blink

ScottsLover
laughing out loud

lau_timmy
Discuss possible ways the X-Men in the films can try and defeat Dark Phoenix.

Re: Fighting the Pheonix
(Rogue Thread)

I think it would make sense if Rogue kills and taking revenge on Magneto for making fun of her like he did on the first 2 films.

Another idea is if Magneto was injured in a battle and is taken to the X-men Mansion where he thinks he is going to die tells Pro X that Rogue should take his powers. It would be dangerious to absorb Magneto's memories, but the brave girl touches him taking his powers and kills him. "You know it's the only way Charles",were his last words meaning that Rogue was the only one to defeat the Dark Pheonix.

There can be a battle between Rogue and Dark Pheonix and she absorbs her powers saving Jean and the world. The powers of Magneto and Pheonix are too much and Rogue flies away which Pro X have troubles locating her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magneto: Why do none of you understand what I'm trying to do? Those people down there- they control our fate and the fate of every other mutant! Well, soon our fate will be theirs.

Wolverine: Your so full of shit! If your really so righteous, it'd be you in that thing.

sad roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

buffymitch
laughing laughing out loud laughing very funny paola laughing laughing out loud laughing

I mean X4

BarmyBrummie
x44.......wonder what the plot would be..............?

Paola
big grin big grin big grin big grin

BarmyBrummie
hey poala, i luv ye

Paola
*hugs abby* me too abby honey!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hug.gif

X-WOMen
um...I think that was a typo. X4?

DeJa_Vu
nah u think ... stick out tongue wink lol

juggernaut26
wait a minute they can't have a xmen without professor x or magneto in it there the founders of the good guys and bad guys

Paola
I agree juggernaut26

flavinho
I have a question about professor and didn't know where to put so here it goes, does he have telekinesis or he's only a telepath? In a phoenix/professor battle telekinesis may be a huge point as Jean's telekinesis is in higher levels...

Kes
He's just a telepath.

flavinho
poor professor... no expression thanx!

Gambit Lebeau
but hes a very powerful telepath in a fight he could win unless jean puts a trap on her mind like Gambit

Gambit Lebeau
is sabertooth gonna be in X3

flavinho
but c'mon, without telekinesis Jean could just throw something at his head or knock him down from the wheelchair and the fight would be over...and as phoenix she's in the same or higher level of telepathy as him (i guess)...as for sabertooth, they didn't established who's in and who's out yet, only some subplot characters are confirmed (signed) already, i think...

Kes
I think the Prof is strong enough to disable Jeans powers.

Gambit Lebeau
he might be but you got to remeber the phoniex force

flavinho
At least in the old cartoon he wasn't able to stop the phoenix, was he?

Kes
Well Jean isnt the Phoenix. I said Jean.

flavinho
oh, ok then...i'm kinda new in this world just watched the movies an old cartoon, didn't know jean and phoenix were different things...

*Danii*
I don't know wether anyones said this already, but at the end of X2 when you see the lake, I thought I could see wings in the water, like phoenix wings.
I'm very sorry if thats obvious, but I wasn't sure.

Kes
Yeh, throughout the entire movie we see Jean evolving into the Phoenix.At the end, in the water you can see a red bird.

flavinho> In the movie world the Phoenix is an evolution of Jean's powers but in the comic the Phoenix is an entity.

flavinho
ok, that cleaned some things up, cause i didn't quite understand, i was only 8 years old when i watched the cartoon so i don't really remember many things, but now i remember that the whole phoenix thing happened in the Space and Jean "received" the phoenix, now i get it. thanx again.

FaerieDragon
I totally agree with you thumb up Also, I think that Professor X didn't go "wheeling" to her, or tell anyone else she's alive, because he knows she needs time to get used to all of her new powers.

Pyro__546
Well since she does sort of become covered in flames when her power is peeking. She is like a phoenix

eristole
yeah those aliens were the "Shi'ar". The priestess(leader) is named lillandra. she is supposedly xaviers "wife". but yeah what everyone else
said. this is just most useless knowledge.

The "Self-less act" commited by jean, was that she saved the original X-team, and a handful of Earth astronauts from death. (the ship was damaged and was going to fly threw the jetwash of an alien ship, so
jean shoved everyone(basically) into a radiation shielded box, and piloted
the ship through the jetwash, landing them in like new york harbor or
something. the ship and everything else(ie. jean) was totally destroyed.
but the radiation shielded box was fine and everyone lived. La~

i am the king of useless knowledge.

*edit*: Btw prof is more powerful than the "phoenix force" because
he sealed it inside jean, which wasnt enough for the shi'ar. But he was able to stop it....

ps. jean might be a match for Xavier's telepathy IF she were fully developed.
not even in the comics has she ever fully developed it, she just always
relies on the phoenix crutch to save the day.

flavinho
well i just thought of somekind of theory for why would Bryan Singer put the Phoenix flying in the next movie. The most part of the fans want to see her flying around but we know Bryan wants it to be realist (let's not enter in "what's realist" field) and he doesn't like the idea of flying around without a physics reason(what i agree), but i think it may happen, it may be only me tripping around but in the velocity that we see the yellowish bird under the water in the end of X2, Jean, now phoenix, can't be only swimming under the water, she must have kind of an impulse to get that fast, so...i think that impulse could make her hover or even fly too...well it all depends on Bryan but he tries to be so perfect that i think he wouldn't let that pass on screen and later say that she cant fly or float in the air...but again it's just my opinion...

Obviously
Any theories and how they'll explain the Phoenix at the end of X2? The way they went about doing the Phoenix in the movie is completely different than the comics and it's not making any sense to me. The only similarity is Jean "dies" saving the X-Men. If this was brought up before I apologize I'm new.

By the way, I reccomend picking up the trade paper back of "The Dark Phoenix Saga" It's pretty good. That or just get Essential X-Men Vol. 2 since it covers the same issues.

juggernaut26
i've got it and 3 and 4 but i don't have number one i think i'm gonna get it off half dot com

Vampiree
A complete history of JeanGray>Poenix>Dark Pheonix

Jean Grey/Phoenix

Gambit Lebeau
does anyone know where to see the ending clip of xmen 2

LanceWindu
The DVD. wink

Gambit Lebeau
lol very funny anywhere on the net

Vampiree
google search for it...

LanceWindu
Kazaa

Gambit Lebeau
.com

Obviously
I all ready know the comic book history of the Phoenix, I've read it all. But in the comics the whole Phoenix thing makes sense because it's an entity that lived in a Solar Flare that took Jean's likeness. In the movie she was hit by a wave of water and I don't think the Phoenix entity would live in there.

Plus the fact that she was starting to show some Phoenix abilities before that. I'm going to have to assume they're completely and totally changing it because they don't want to mess about with space aliens since they're trying to give the movies a more "human" feel.

flavinho
yeah, and I think there right, "Space" stuff wouldn't fit in the film. I think that in the movie the phoenix has something to do with Mags machine or Cerebro, one of these (or the both) evolved Jean into the Phoenix, it has nothing to do with the water (although it shows her sacrifice to save her friends), she was already evolving at that time...

Obviously
But Phoenix isn't supposed to be Jean and that's what makes it messed up. Even though Phoenix herself beleived she was Jean.

flavinho
yeh, but y'know I like movie phoenix more than the cartoon, it's a more simple story, without all those nonsense things of the comics. I think they made a right choice putting the story that way, the movie is about evolution...i think that an entity taking Jean's body wouldn't be so believable as it is (until now, coz we don't know exactly how they'll put it onscreen)

Obviously
Of course it wouldn't be as believable, and I completely agree with you, but I think in that case they shouldn't do the Phoenix yarn at all. The whole Phoenix thing and especially the Dark Phoenix saga is a well loved chapter in X-Men history so there's bound to be a comic book geek uprising if they goof it up.

mannee
Didn't Jean Grey die in X2? It's reported that she'll be coming back for X3. Can somebody elaborate?

Vampiree
ask this qusiton in the Jean Grey/ Phoenix thread.

Clovie
jean is dead big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

BarmyBrummie
elaborate.....hehehehehe.....soryy, my little thing at school, i'll shut up now

eleveninches
Jean is Dead JEan is dead

hahahahahahahaaha

smile

Topher123987
of course shes the pheonix didnt any of u read the comics she is toOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooo
important to die ohh wait i dint emphisise it enough shes TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO important to die

eleveninches
she's dead, get over it

kohl
she is the phoenix. as a rule, she will always come back.

eleveninches
Maybe, but jean is not the pheonix, it just so happens that the pheonix force manifests itself through jean, it doesn't need jean because it can have other hosts (rachel, for example).

If jean is already dead for good, then how is rachel summers ever born?

kohl
i guess that's the beauty of alternate dimensions.

eleveninches
Okay, Jean is NOT Pheonix. Pheonix is a cosmic being, who was alive in the universe before ours, before the big bang. It only manisfests itself through Jean (and some other people).
Jean was born about 50 years ago, whereas Pheonix was alive about 20 billion years ago.

After the pheonix/dark pheonix saga, jean only called herself pheonix as a nickname.

Thay are two seperate things, that people tend to get confused with.

RoguePw25
anyone got any jean pics?

FieryPhoenix
I'll send you a message with a link to the best Jean picture gallery. big grin

RoguePw25
thanks so much. The pics look really good.
I think Jean looks best as the phoenix and in the blue outfit. The Ultimate costumes just doenst work for her. That and the short red hair

Paola
I'll post some big grin

with Kitty-cat

Paola
another.............

Paola
my favorite...........

Paola
Ultimate Jeannie & Storm...............

Paola
another Ultimate Jeannie...........

Paola