What Brought You To Episode-II.Co.Uk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
What brought you to this site? Was it an advertisement? Someone asked you to check it out? What? I'll tell you my story. Almost a year ago I decided to check out some Episode II sites. I typed in keyword Epi.II and it showed the top ten Epi.II sites. This of course was number one so I decided to check it out. As soon as I saw the site,I became hooked. So what's your story?

JediOasis
Um.....okay.....anyhoo, I am the same as you EJ, I typed in "Episode II" and clicked onto this site. Needless to say it was a good idea.

Ratcat
Ya know if you type in Episode 2, I get number one spot. laughing out loud

But seriously, Raz and I started our sites at almost the same time and he just had the better forum of the two of us so I just kept coming back...

I've said it before and I will continue to say it, this is a great forum.

Darth Daft
Yup, it sure is. And it was you, Ratcat, who sent me the email suggesting I visit this place. So everyone thank Ratcat that I came here to share all my knowledge of chicken! laughing out loud

Ratcat
OK, so WTH are you talking about. Me thinks you meant to post that somewhere else....

UnknownBountyHunter
It's scary how long I've been here! smile Besides, Raz I think I am the only original! I visited here back in December or January, maybe a month off, dunno. Anywhooo, I found this first in (I think) end of December, and went by the name Chewbacca68, and lost my computer, but came back in the end of February as Ulic Kel-Droma and Darth Mauler. Than once I found out we could REGISTER (In April I think), I became UBH! And I might also add I lost my post count (Upon reaching 400 posts) (ALOT back then! smile ) in June, and then went into hibernation (Here its called work smile ) and people got worred but came back after a two month leave due to my autumn preparations! I have seen the majority come and go. I think Jedi Merc (If he is still here) and EJ are the only ones here almost as long as me. We have seen the good and bad come and go! smile Daniel Jassim, WicketBoy, CrystalMir, Red, and that annoying Irish guy! smile

P.S.-I found this on Ask Jeeves.

theEviljedi
I discovered this site in mid-Febuary 2000.

Jonce
It wasn't the site I discovered but this board when theEviljedi spammed my board.

I think I might have a look at the site to see what its like laughing out loud

queeq
Someone tricked me into coming here... and now I'm stuck. eek!

queeq abides

finti
I search for episode 2 and got a lot of sites back, I was a bit confused wite episode 2 uk and episode II uk.
I have been visiting these sites for quite some time before I manage myself to visit the forum. December 2000

Gundark
I found this site also by typing in episode ii, I think around the end of September. AND I CAN'T GET OUT!!!!!! laughing out loud

finti
Man and realism divides.

IGOTMYBEAT
What? OK well I just mean, you know, I mean people go on vacation right? And they get really stressed out and they start yelling at their family and stuff. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A VACATION FOR GOODNESS SAKES CALM DOWN!!! We're all wrapped up into everything, you know consumerism being what it is and the rush rush lifestyle we all live in you know, it's part of it, it desentisizes us, and makes us thing that what they're SELLING is what we need, it's what's important, but it's not, I mean it is, but in the end it's not.

queeq
I think you NEED a vacation. laughing out loud

queeq abides

IGOTMYBEAT
I could definitley use a vacation Queeq. But you know, here in Washington, there's a lot of mudslinging going on. It's time to change the tone in Washington. It's time to bring people together. I'm a uniter, not a divider. I'm a reformer with results.

Ratcat
OK, whatever IGMB is on, I don't want any.....

IGOTMYBEAT
I totally agree Ratcat! The special interest, the lobbyists...something has to be done. They may as well have a coupon book with pictures of Orrin Hatch or Trent Lott, $20,000 underneath their pictures. for sale.

Gundark
Look, IGMB, maybe this isn't the place for you to "de-stress" or whatever it is you need to do. I'm not speaking for Raz and I'm not on the JC, I'm just making a small suggestion on my own. While I said before that everyone has an opinion and is free to voice it, you just tend to express yourself in a rather aggressive and abrasive manner on certain topics. Some of the debates on this forum, be it SW related or not, occasionally get a little boisterous, but are all tempered with a degree of humor and fun. Even with our tremendous range of ages and nationalities, there is a certain amount of respect maintained by the people on this forum who have never even met. Thats saying quite a lot for today's society, and it is amazing that a silly little outer space movie brings together human beings in this way. I'm not telling you to bug off, just slow down a little and stop and take others into consideration before you make a post. IMVHO OC.

theEviljedi
I couldn't say it better myself, Gundark.smile

Dim
Heheheh..Go Gundy! laughing out loud

I came here because EJ tricked me stick out tongue ...so I tricked queeqer rolling on floor laughing

queeq
And I'm still suffering... laughing out loud

I don't mind IGMB's fiery expressions of his opinion. Shows he cares. If you find him offensive, just tell him, I'm sure he's willing to take you into account.

queeq abides

Dim
roll eyes (sarcastic) You were born to suffer..

theEviljedi
I just had to turn you over to the darkside, Dim.laughing out loud

King Jedi
I found this site in December and read the forums to see what was happening(at that time it wasn't a lot). I made my first post in about April as Rimmer and then registered in June.

theEviljedi
Welcome back KJ...so you were Rimmer...interesting.

King Jedi
Not really. I didn't have that much to say back then.

theEviljedi
Oh. Anyway, I am sorry I haven't visited your forum lately.

King Jedi
We are having problems anyway.
I found this site after someone mentioned it on Aint-it-cools forum.

theEviljedi
Do you remember who?

King Jedi
No. I think we were talking about Ep1 or Ep2 and whoever it was said there was some info on this site. I don't think it was a user from here who told me.

queeq
Rimmer, hehehe. Cool name.

I love your sig BTW, KJ. Awesome. I think I should get me one, but how???

queeq abides

Gundark
Well, queeq, the mods have already granted mercy on the ANBMB...sure you wanna beg for a saber now ? laughing out loud

Dim
If you guys want sabers maybe you should find some handles you want...

queeq
I have to BEG for one???? I'll have a blaster instead... laughing out loud

queeq abides

finti
Handels?

Raz
I think shes talking about the handle of the lightsaber.

finti
I thought you had to be a JC member before you got a saber.

queeq
Maybe a Jedi Master can carefully inform about the possibility of a special sig?

queeq abides

Gundark
(Gundark shoves her way to the front of the line). Ahem, the supreme chancillor of the gutter would like to look at the lightsaber hilts, please. smile

queeq
*pulls Gundy back by her ears*

Now look, I will not say this again. Masters first! I will motivate you, private Gundy!

What blasters do you have? I'm looking for a tommy blaster Type ER-x45632.

queeq abides

Ratcat
Hmmmm, so who's gonna construct all these wonderous weapons of mass destruction?

theEviljedi
I think I have an idea.laughing out loud

Ratcat
One at a time, young Jedi.

Dim
I could do a few...but I bet RC could handle it.

Ratcat
OK, so where are the rest of the forum banners then? stick out tongue

queeq
Don't tell me they're all gone!!!! OH, THE HORROR!

queeq abides

IGETMYBEATepII
but in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Ratcat
Not sure what that measn so let's just ignore him. Has a slight change of name and thinks we won't remmeber all the other BS.

IGETMYBEATepII
Slight spelling error. I was supposed to be IGOTMYBEATepII.

Ratcat
HOw come, what was wrong with the original account?

Raz
He has previously been banned for posting "inappropriate" messages.

IMGB I'll give you one more chance, if you misbehave, I will ban ALL future usernames without warning!!

Gundark
Well, IGMBpart 2 or whatever you are...Raz has now altered the bargain...pray he doesn't alter it any further. evil face

queeq
Oh oh. Watch the choke, now...

queeq abides

Dim
Yes...Raz is strong with the force...and the Power of Ban.

queeq
Brrrrrrrrrrr, scary. Our feeble powers are no match for his. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
queeq is humbled ???? Raz, you truly are a GOD !!!!! laughing out loud

queeq
I never doubted that. I know my place, just under Raz. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
But G comes before q. laughing out loud

queeq
That is apprentice logic. You have much to learn. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
What is this, sith apprentice class or a spelling bee ? laughing out loud

queeq
Both. You have to know these things as a Sith, you know.

queeq abides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.